🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

COVID-19 Math Problem - please solve

60,000 is a pretty high number of estimated deaths for a flu season. Looking at the CDC estimates, the number of deaths per flu season between 2010 and 2017 ranged from 12,000 to 51,000, with an average of about 34,571. The 2017-2018 preliminary estimate is 61,000.

During a recent White House press briefing, Birx explained that the decreasing projections are a correlation to how American citizens have been following social distancing measures.
"What has been so remarkable, I think, to those of us that have been in the science field for so long is how important behavioral change is," Birx said. "And how amazing Americans are at adapting to and following through on these behavioral changes."...
In the U.S., there have been at least 14,808 reported deaths related to the virus. On the other hand, over 24,000 have recovered from the virus in the U.S. and at least 337,074 have recovered worldwide...

Through the month of April, COVID19 has been the leading cause of death daily in the USA, though we have flattened out the growth rate so that our health care system can now handle it easily.

Still, this is more than heart disease and cancer, and there is still a potential for it to come roaring back, so we need to keep social distancing and wearing masks, but we can re-open the economy, in a careful way.

But partisan politics has poisoned the discussion this whole time, and dont understand why, other than that some one the left see this as an opportunity to remake our society, which is bullkaka, and some on the right can only see this whole thing as a fraud, as many of them stupidly believe the Y2k crisis was a fraud as well. Why? Because we dodge the bullet, the bullet therefore never existed, lol.

I am disturbed by the reluctance of some of our governors to loosen the strings of power they have so quickly snatched up.

It was understood that the point of the lockdowns was to 'flatten the curve'. The WH issued guidelines that these governors followed to issue these lockdowns through emergency powers, in cooperation with the WH. Now that this goal has been achieved of flattening this curve, it is time to open back up, but these few governors refuse to do so, contrary to the guidelines they agreed to.

Continued lockdowns are beginning to stink of authoritarianism and of 'never let a crisis go to waste' and not protecting the lives, wealth, liberties and freedoms of our citizenry.

This is the prescription for Civil War if the goobernators dont mind their manners.

No it isn’t. It is scary if you’re very old and sick. Stop listening to the media.
Because why, no young people have died of this disease?

This is like the old joke about the lazy farmer who wouldnt fix his roof in the rain, but when the weather dried, he felt their was no need to fix the roof because the house wasnt leaking any more!

The COVID 19 pandemic has only been among us in full throttle for a couple of months, and the deaths are still climbing, through the rate of growth of these deaths has flattened out.

1588497456608.png

WE STILL HAVE EIGHT MORE MONTHS TO GO, dude, before you can compare it to annual death rates!

We are still averaging about 2,000 deaths per day since April 7th. If we dont bring the daily deaths down considerably, we will have over 400,000 more deaths by January of next year.

We will bring that number down, no doubt, but can we dispense with the 'This is just a flu' bullshit?

Last edited:
Not everyone wants to be tested, we live in the US. You need a warrant
Varies by state. In Virginia you concede the right to be tested by public officials/officers of the court as needed for just about anything WHEN YOU GET YOUR DL.

It has gone through the courts several times and it is deemed Constitutional to do this.

Last edited:
60,000 is a pretty high number of estimated deaths for a flu season. Looking at the CDC estimates, the number of deaths per flu season between 2010 and 2017 ranged from 12,000 to 51,000, with an average of about 34,571. The 2017-2018 preliminary estimate is 61,000.

During a recent White House press briefing, Birx explained that the decreasing projections are a correlation to how American citizens have been following social distancing measures.
"What has been so remarkable, I think, to those of us that have been in the science field for so long is how important behavioral change is," Birx said. "And how amazing Americans are at adapting to and following through on these behavioral changes."...
In the U.S., there have been at least 14,808 reported deaths related to the virus. On the other hand, over 24,000 have recovered from the virus in the U.S. and at least 337,074 have recovered worldwide...

Through the month of April, COVID19 has been the leading cause of death daily in the USA, though we have flattened out the growth rate so that our health care system can now handle it easily.

Still, this is more than heart disease and cancer, and there is still a potential for it to come roaring back, so we need to keep social distancing and wearing masks, but we can re-open the economy, in a careful way.

But partisan politics has poisoned the discussion this whole time, and dont understand why, other than that some one the left see this as an opportunity to remake our society, which is bullkaka, and some on the right can only see this whole thing as a fraud, as many of them stupidly believe the Y2k crisis was a fraud as well. Why? Because we dodge the bullet, the bullet therefore never existed, lol.

I am disturbed by the reluctance of some of our governors to loosen the strings of power they have so quickly snatched up.

It was understood that the point of the lockdowns was to 'flatten the curve'. The WH issued guidelines that these governors followed to issue these lockdowns through emergency powers, in cooperation with the WH. Now that this goal has been achieved of flattening this curve, it is time to open back up, but these few governors refuse to do so, contrary to the guidelines they agreed to.

Continued lockdowns are beginning to stink of authoritarianism and of 'never let a crisis go to waste' and not protecting the lives, wealth, liberties and freedoms of our citizenry.

This is the prescription for Civil War if the goobernators dont mind their manners.
Has any state that was shut down, met the reopening guidelines of the CDC??? I don't think so

While there has been some exageration for the purposes of getting more Federali money, that is a small percentage or the total deaths, dude.
Or not
The Europeans have gone through more than twice the death and suffering that Americans have, so I have good reason to believe that the fraud is minor incidental stuff.

Why do you think it may be a significant percentage? What would that percentage be?

logic is Trump hiking his leg and letting a rancid fart to the op - outside of that nothing else matters.

The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union, which represents more than 250,000 meatpacking and food processing workers, estimated this week that some 6,500 meatpacking and food processing workers across the U.S. have been infected with COVID-19 or otherwise been "directly impacted" by the virus, including those who had missed work due to self-quarantine or had shown symptoms of infection.

so Trump signs an EO putting workers back on processing lines, standing shoulder to shoulder, MASKS OPTIONAL.

rw logic ^^^^^^^

While there has been some exageration for the purposes of getting more Federali money, that is a small percentage or the total deaths, dude.
Or not
The Europeans have gone through more than twice the death and suffering that Americans have, so I have good reason to believe that the fraud is minor incidental stuff.

Why do you think it may be a significant percentage? What would that percentage be?
The fact the cdc told health departments count all deaths wuhan! The fact that all other categories stopped counting. Yeah, that’s pretty much it, also the aged in nursing facilities were the major death rate. You know, heart condition, diabetes, cancer end of life categories

The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union, which represents more than 250,000 meatpacking and food processing workers, estimated this week that some 6,500 meatpacking and food processing workers across the U.S. have been infected with COVID-19 or otherwise been "directly impacted" by the virus, including those who had missed work due to self-quarantine or had shown symptoms of infection.

so Trump signs an EO putting workers back on processing lines, standing shoulder to shoulder, MASKS OPTIONAL.

rw logic ^^^^^^^
Why do you care? They don’t have to work. He didn’t tell workers they had to work

Every year, with vaccines that don’t do jack shit
And for all we know, there may never be a good working vaccine for this Wu-flu either. It may become seasonal, it may go on killing our grandparents and AIDS sufferers for decades more to come.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Deaths per 1000: Less than 2.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic? End the LOCKDOWN!

Thanks

Where is the logic?

If one man infects 2 people every day then 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ... and so on will be infected in the following days. Under this condition it will need 28 days = 4 weeks to infect all US-Americans. And it were in lots of countries often much more than 2 people, who were infected from 1.

You say 2 of 1000 die in case of Corona so in 4 weeks will be dead 660,000 people in the USA. But how realistic is 0.2%? In Germany for example died in the begininng about 0,4% of the infected people - but meanwhile 10 tiems more, 4%, died - lots of them after weeks of intensive care. So you have to calculate in this case 6,600,000 or even 13.2 million deaths. If I compare other nations it could be even much more worse. In the UK for example die 15.5% of the infected people.

And do not forget: Too fast is always too slow!
Well we’re eight weeks and those figures you gave are nowhere globally or in our country

What do you think why this what you call "lock down" exists? Because everyone is an idiot who learned somehting in school about viruses and exponential functions?

So, you’re wrong. Math and facts aren’t good to you

This sentence is totally clear for me the message: US-Americans are the people who fight against each other in case they have have to fight for each other. By the way: How many tombstones do you need? I'm sure we can make a good price. But we will need some weeks to send them over the ocean.
My math was off. We lose 1 person per 5.5k. Tombstones? How many millions of unemployed people do you need? You’re a Leftist. People die from heart disease and alcoholism but we don’t stop driving cars and drinking. You’re a snowflake

Let me say it in this way: An empty room ... a desk ... a red button on this desk ... a piece of paper where's written on ... "DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON" ... And now explain me why you like to press this button.
Because the person who wrote the note is an idiot --- you the author?

You will press then button because of the boring situation. But indeed is not existing any real reason to have to press the button as long as onone knows what really will happen. To defame persons, to lie and to deny facts helps no one.
Wrong. It shows that whomever wrote the note just wanted to scare people.

Sure people are scared. You live in a pandemic. And all other countries of the world too.

By the way: I never met in Germany anyone, who is scared. It's a serios problem, a very serios problem. But it is solvable. Impatience helps nothing. We try to go step by step slowly and carefully.
No it isn’t.

What means "no it isn't" now? Do you say just simple always the same phrases without to try to start to listen what others say?

It is scary if you’re very old and sick.

Not in case you know everyone will fight for your life. Under a health care system, which is not overburdened, will in a worst case scenario someone brought into an artificial coma and will be respirated without success and will die in this situation without to have to suffer. But it survived for example someone in Italy, who was 99 years old.

And some days ago for example died a 26 years old German after weeks in an intensive care unit. He had not any pre-existing desease. This man was young and sane and died. That's Corona too. No one is really save. And on the other side there's always hope too.

Stop listening to the media.

What a nonsense.
Health system is far from overburdened. In fact many hospitals are in financial difficulty as elective surgeries have been placed on hold and that is how most of them make their money. We have 1 death for every 5.5k people. Open the economy.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Thanks

I hope this helps...

CDC Link.

View attachment 331180

And this data are correct?

A look at the data of Johns Hopkins Universisty in case of covid-19 deaths in the USA shows to me: April 1st about 5000 deaths May 1st about 60000 deaths. Linear growing. No mitigation. Worrying situation.
60000k = 1 per 5.5k of population

As far as I underdtand from your symbols 60000k are 60,000,000. And what do you like to say? Do you have a problem with the expression "linear growing"?

-----
04/1 5000
05/1 60000

If nothing changes, what will happen?

06 115,000
07 170,000
08 225,000
09 280,000
10 335,000
11 390,000
12 445,000
-----
Nope. Not how it works and 60k if it becomes 600k is still less than 1% of the population and that’s if I multiply the current death rate by 10. Most of those who die (82%) are 65+ and 94% have at least one preexisting condition. This was overblown by the media and you were duped. Instead we have millions not thousands suffering.

You folllow Hitlers arguments around the theme "life unworthy of being lived" and the reality in the former Commie-state "GDR". Since the reunion of Germany the average life span in this area grew around 20 years, because the Commies had seen before in old people only a cost factor and had reduced the medical care for old people.

And what means "to have to suffer"? To die in the gutter without any possibility to breathe? Not to be able to go to a football game? ...
Blah blah blah blah so 30 million should suffer without jobs, seeing their family, losing their homes? That’s insanity and suicide rates go up significantly as does spousal and child abuse. Spare me your drama. This was overblown. The disease 94% of the time kills the sick and elderly or both. Open the economy.

The fact the cdc told health departments count all deaths wuhan! The fact that all other categories stopped counting. Yeah, that’s pretty much it, also the aged in nursing facilities were the major death rate. You know, heart condition, diabetes, cancer end of life categories
Which makes Cuomo's order, to force nursing home resident patients, either infected with COVID-19 or suspected to be infected, back into nursing homes. It's like forcing day care centers to hire pedophiles, or schools districts to hire known drunk driving offenders to drive school buses. I could go on, but you get the point.

Or not

Europeans smoke a lot more and their healthcare system is inferior to ours. If you’re a smoker this virus will damage you a lot more than if you’re not.

Or not

Europeans smoke a lot more and their healthcare system is inferior to ours. If you’re a smoker this virus will damage you a lot more than if you’re not.
Italy's hospitals were overwhelmed in the first couple weeks, our hospitals never were. In fact Trump added soooo many new hospitals and beds, and ventilators, that NYC did know what to do with them all.

Or not

Italy's hospitals were overwhelmed in the first couple weeks, our hospitals never were. In fact Trump added soooo many new hospitals and beds, and ventilators, that NYC did know what to do with them all.
^^^THIS^^^

And Italy's population is old, smokers and their healthcare systems is not on par with ours.

Thanks

NWO does not want give your freedom back until you receive the 'vaccine'
Thereafter you will die because inside of syringe is a virus which pretty successfully destroys your immune system.

NWO and its satanic servants want to kill more as 99% of humanity due to the 'climate protection'

Forum List

Back