🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

COVID-19 Math Problem - please solve

Yes, they do. Actions speak louder than words.

The fact that they're trying something doesn't mean that it's known to work. You're a fucking idiot.

Are you really this stupid? Do you really not understand this simple point? Were you dropped on your head as a child?
It has worked many times. Triggered. Ping me back when you grow up.

Actions speak louder than words.

Let me know when you figure out the difference between trying something and knowing that it works. Have someone who isn't brain-damaged explain the difference to you. I promise it's not that difficult.

Fucking idiot.
Plasma therapy has worked. You’re still swearing like a child. Too funny. Waaa waaaa waaaa

At no point does it say that it's shown to work.

Your idiotic reasoning is that if they try it then it must work. You're a fucking retard.
Sure it does. I posted links. You seem sad. Need a hug?

Oh really? Show me where it says that. Don't run off this time. Answer the question.
I showed the links already. Why are you so adamant for it not to work? You don’t want to help people? You just have dementia.

I read the links. I'm not sure you did.

Show me the part that your dumb ass thinks it says that it's shown to work.

You can't do it, can you? You're just going to keep stalling instead of answering the question.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Deaths per 1000: Less than 2.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
.it is .00046 actually which is less than half a percent. Not 5 percent.

Uhhhm - Multiply 62,319 times 20. It's over 5% my friend

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

the population is 330MILLION. DUMB ASS.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Since NO ONE knows how many have been infected you can not use that claim.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Had you been paying attention you would know that I apologized to Zog for not realizing he was referring (inappropriately IMHO) to overall population while I was referring to mortality rate among those testing positive for the virus - DUMB ASS.

The fact that they're trying something doesn't mean that it's known to work. You're a fucking idiot.

Are you really this stupid? Do you really not understand this simple point? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Let me know when you figure out the difference between trying something and knowing that it works. Have someone who isn't brain-damaged explain the difference to you. I promise it's not that difficult.

Fucking idiot.
Plasma therapy has worked. You’re still swearing like a child. Too funny. Waaa waaaa waaaa

Your idiotic reasoning is that if they try it then it must work. You're a fucking retard.

Oh really? Show me where it says that. Don't run off this time. Answer the question.
I showed the links already. Why are you so adamant for it not to work? You don’t want to help people? You just have dementia.

You can't do it, can you? You're just going to keep stalling instead of answering the question.
LOL
I showed you it works.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Youre right. My error.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

He is right. I was off.

Fucking idiot.

LOL
I showed you it works.

Why you running away? Don't run away. Show me where you think it says that.

Quote it.

Fucking idiot.

Fucking idiot.

C'mere you little bitch. You claimed that your link says it works, so show me where it says it works. Because it doesn't.

"But doctors don’t know for sure whether plasma from COVID-19 survivors will actually help other patients recover — and will do it without harmful side effects."

Whoops, maybe you forgot to read the link again. Try again.

Don't run away this time. Try another link. Quote the part where you claim it says that it works.

Fucking idiot.

C'mere you little bitch. You claimed that your link says it works, so show me where it says it works. Because it doesn't.

"But doctors don’t know for sure whether plasma from COVID-19 survivors will actually help other patients recover — and will do it without harmful side effects."

Don't run away this time. Try another link. Quote the part where you claim it says that it works.
I showed you where it helped actual patients.

Fucking idiot.

Direct example

Why are you so triggered? Need a safe space?

Fucking idiot.

So then quote the part you're referring to. Quit running and answer the fucking question.

Fucking idiot.

So then quote the part you're referring to. Quit running and answer the fucking question.
I have Answered you 100x. You’re such a little stalker it’s cute.

Fucking idiot.

Direct example

Aww, you just don't like it when I call you out on your bullshit.

Whoops, except it's shown that it doesn't work for everyone.

“It doesn’t help everybody, but it can be a game changer,” Albrecht said.

Fucking idiot.

Oh really. Show me any source that says you're immune.

You haven't once answered that question. You just try to change the subject or claim that you don't need to. And we both know why, don't we?

Go ahead and answer that one.

Fucking idiot.

Direct example

Aww, you just don't like it when I call you out on your bullshit.

Whoops, except it's shown that it doesn't work for everyone.

“It doesn’t help everybody, but it can be a game changer,” Albrecht said.
Who said it helps everyone? Vaccines don't help everyone either.

Fucking idiot.

Oh really. Show me any source that says you're immune.

You haven't once answered that question. You just try to change the subject or claim that you don't need to. And we both know why, don't we?

Go ahead and answer that one.
My doctor. Most people...vast majority are immune. He believes I am too. I will be donating plasma on Monday. Not everyone is immune and we don't know for how long but so long as I can help people now I will. Not sure why you see and issue with that. If I am not and I get it again and die, you may gloat.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Again ---- "the population" is irrelevant.

You could plug in all the people who ever lived or everybody whose name begins with an R or every person who ever had sex on the beach or everybody who ever had a purple bicycle times a factor of 0.81372, still irrelevant.

Forum List

Back