Covid cases six times higher this summer than last summer. Seems masks mandates might have been working. Possibly.

The evidence is pointing to mitigation policies might have held these cases lower last summer.

We will have to investigate more to find out though.
Missing the larger point.
When it was politically expedient... the liberals were like - MASK!!! MASK!!! MASK!!! - OH MY GOOOODD MASSSKKK!!!

Now that it is no longer politically good for Democrats.... sssshhhh.... let's not bring up mask... ssshhhh

Nothing the gub'mit has done was effective, and everything they tried came with consequences a boy scout could have forseen

~S~

Not wearing a damn mask either.

That ship has sailed.
You know, I still have one in the car, just in case I go somewhere which requires them. It's a ncie cloth job. Picked them up in a target in Missoula, Montana last year during my road trip...

It’s been a clown show of who will take orders and very sadly Asians are showing their CCP upbringing by still wearing masks everywhere.
Mask wearing in Asia has been fairly commonplace for over 50 years that I know of. Some folks wear them, some folks don't. There is NO social stigma attached in either case.

Missing the larger point.
When it was politically expedient... the liberals were like - MASK!!! MASK!!! MASK!!! - OH MY GOOOODD MASSSKKK!!!

Now that it is no longer politically good for Democrats.... sssshhhh.... let's not bring up mask... ssshhhh

Even here at ground central of moonbat Zero Covid hysteria (The SF-Berkeley-Oakland triangle), mask wearing has dropped dramatically. The only people I see wearing masks are asians of all ages, middle aged white women and random younger people who are mentally ill human veal.

The evidence is pointing to mitigation policies might have held these cases lower last summer.

We will have to investigate more to find out though.
Summer (global warming to you idiots) begins on June 21st.

You know, I still have one in the car, just in case I go somewhere which requires them. It's a ncie cloth job. Picked them up in a target in Missoula, Montana last year during my road trip...
I think I finally lost the old dirty one in my car I wore into stores for eight months to make Karens feel safe.

I still see plenty polluting our streets, rivers and lakes though.

Even here at ground central of moonbat Zero Covid hysteria (The SF-Berkeley-Oakland triangle), mask wearing has dropped dramatically. The only people I see wearing masks are elderly asians, middle aged white women and random younger people who are mentally ill human veal.
That is the same here (Bloomington, IN) ... college town so moonbat crazy.
Almost no one is wearing them anymore, a scant few elderly people... who honestly, not a bad idea to wear them with our without covid... but then you will see an occasional rainbow soy student wearing one.

So far the numbers are baring out that mitigation had worked so far. Let's let this play out for a year and compare numbers.

But so far it seems to be the case.

It's higher because SOMEBODY, a lot of somebodies were stupid enough to get the clot shot which only MITIGATES MORE Covid infections. Not mentioning any names..........

That is the same here (Bloomington, IN) ... college town so moonbat crazy.
Almost no one is wearing them anymore, a scant few elderly people... who honestly, not a bad idea to wear them with our without covid... but then you will see an occasional rainbow soy student wearing one.

The committed maskers here are getting more and more agitated now that their virtue marker has lost its effectiveness. Some are pretty nasty about it.

I think I finally lost the old dirty one in my car I wore into stores for eight months to make Karens feel safe.

Nothing topped the stupidity of restaurant's requesting you to wear them while walking 20 ft to your table... but perfectly fine to not wear it the rest of the hour you are there while sitting. Apparently the virus goes into dormancy when you sit down.

Their air is frequently shit.
Here it’s just following baseless government edicts.
Baseless you claim. Your lite experiment is going to drive up the numbers. But you don't care. You don't leave your bunker anyways. 😂😂

I'm actually surprised to see a lot of people still wearing them. Meh, to each his own, I suppose...

Forum List

Back