Covid cases six times higher this summer than last summer. Seems masks mandates might have been working. Possibly.

You cons better start making up some excuses why covid infection sky rocket right before the mid terms.

Hate to have you lose two elections because of covid.

It was the democrat run states that most of the highest COVID rates in the Country.

New Jersey NY Mass at for a while had the three HIGHEST rates per capita COVID in the world and it was that way for NJ and NY for more than two years.

I posted all the evidence on this many times.

If you believe mask work feel free so continue to wear one or start back wearing one nothing is stopping you from doing either.
Well people believed you guys and stopped wearing them. You will be responsible for the greater spread.

Yet those openings are 1/10th the size of a virus globule.
No when something is 50-100 times larger then you then you pass right thru it very easily
Math I know so I will let you rest now
Man the word “Covid” alerted bots I have not seen in weeks

Well you guys said the science was wrong. If your wrong then that makes the left correct.

We will see how the numbers turn out.

No when something is 50-100 times larger then you then you pass right thru it very easily
Well you guys ran around telling everybody they didn't work and guess what they said let's do it your way. So we will see soon enough.

So far it's not planning out the way you cons said it would.

But you don't care about american lives any way correct?

And each mitigation method Biden tried to put in place was ignored or disobeyed by the anti-maskers, anti-vaxer, anti-science crowd.

You know, the one's who believed in hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as miracle cures.
Wait, I thought the narrative was masks worked last summer?

"The evidence is pointing to mitigation policies might have held these cases lower last summer".

Well people believed you guys and stopped wearing them. You will be responsible for the greater spread.
Yes that is called freedom which seems to be a very hard concept for you guys to grasp. The simple truth is the country decided to stop living in fear over covid and moved on and you and those like you can't handle the truth of that. So take your partisan horseshit along with your moronic never ending troll threads stick them in your mask and shove them where the sun don't shine. If other's wish to continue to enable your idiocy that is their right and choice I am choosing to excerise my right to no longer waste time on you have nice life chuckles.

Well you guys ran around telling everybody they didn't work and guess what they said let's do it your way. So we will see soon enough.
I have not vaxxed or masked during the entire plandemic. I am of a certain age w/heart condition. I also have had Alpha covid and Omicron covid--along with six members of my family. The worst affected of us was sent home from testing and told to drink Pedialyte and Ensure. We all recovered quite nicely with no treatment. Scamdemic. Keep following that lemming in front of you virtue signaler.

Wait, I thought the narrative was masks worked last summer?

"The evidence is pointing to mitigation policies might have held these cases lower last summer".
We have more people with natural immunity then ever, and more people vaccinated than ever, the difference in cases is the inverse of mask wearing, last year to this year.

As they say, do the math.

All the actual stats & facts from the ground proved masks didn't work at all.
In fact, they made things worse in many places.
The infection rates are higher because the people with clot shots are more susceptible to catching the wild virus now.
It's called Anti-body Defense Enhancement (ADE) & this has been warned about for over a year.

I was sounding the alarm on ADE on here since these vaccines were first announced. Every prior attempt to create a vaccine for respiratory coronaviruses (SARS, MERS, etc) was tabled during trials due to ADE. So this is the most unsurprising surprise ever.

Last edited:

The evidence is pointing to mitigation policies might have held these cases lower last summer.

We will have to investigate more to find out though.

Wrong.
Once you decide a full quarantine is too costly and unnecessary due to the lack of lethality, then you want to end the epidemic as quickly as possible by achieving herd immunity through recovery.
You do NOT want to mitigate, but to accelerate.
Mitigating only prevents it from ever ending, so it goes on for years, and kills the most.
If instead you accelerate, then it can be over in a month, with the least death toll.

Forum List

Back