COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

You got the power. But now you will never get people to believe your Prog propagandists again. You made your deals with the Devil and the worse is yet to come. So early in this thing now.
More Republicans have been vaccinated than Republicans who have not. Or do you not believe those numbers too?

Florida is home to an incredible number of retired folks who are on all sorts of government programs. The federal government could save a bundle in benefits by saying good bye to all those elderly parasites not to mention the lucrative real estate that would come on the market. The political gain of blaming a republican governor for covid deaths makes for a trifecta for liberal democrats.

Cumhole tried that in NY....

We must roll back not only the Trump and Bush tax breaks for the rich and corporations but also the Reagan tax breaks too.

Agreed?
or if they get a nice tax cut so should us peons....or how about everyone pay a flat tax like 10-20 percent of what ever your income is....how about at the end of the year you automatically get back what you paid in....the only people filing are those who have a lot of deductions....

Go kiss a toliet seat. And I guess you think January 6th was a "love fest?"

trump humpers are liars.
they think that jim because people with your mindset thought that the insurrections last summer were a love fest...

With Xiden sending his untested, illegals to Flordia, this is no real surprise.

No you stupid prick. I took the covid shot when it was a Trump government.

Oh, and by the way. Is Trump also lying to you? He told you to take the shot. He told you he got the shot. Is he lying too?
Yeah Donald told his cult members that the vaccines are good. But for every time he said that there were a thousand times he was dissing Fauci, eschewing masks, and lying about a "magical disappearance".

Then of course when Donnie and Mel GOT the vax, they did it behind closed doors for fear of undermining their stupid and dangerous storyline.

Yeah Donald told his cult members that the vaccines are good. But for every time he said that there were a thousand times he was dissing Fauci, eschewing masks, and lying about a "magical disappearance".

Then of course when Donnie and Mel GOT the vax, they did it behind closed doors for fear of undermining their stupid and dangerous storyline.
fauci has lost a lot of credibility.....the old dago should retire...

In a couple of weeks you're going to be crying about how you hated the vaccines all along but Trump loved them, and reminding us that they were Trump vaccines after all...

Another bozo suckered by loose association terms like "surge" and "spike" and "increased". Fcuking rube........... :abgg2q.jpg:

Meanwhile, over 100 million Americans wont be rolling up their sleeves.......ever.:2up:

everyone pays their fair share....including the big corporations.....if i get taxed so should they...none of this loophole bullshit....
Yea but are they paying their fair share? I say they were before Reagan, Bush and Trump's tax breaks. I say roll them back to pre Reagan era and use that money to rebuild our infrastructure just like FDR did.

You don't sound very liberal to me. Not as liberal as me anyways.

Forum List

Back