COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

How come Republicans in Red States aren't coming out to say the media is lying about all the deaths happening in their states? Your conspiracy seems to be falling apart.

And for Republicans who love Israel so much. I've asked the same question. Is BIBI Netenyahoo lying to his people too?
Because they are balless cucks.

that thing in your head that you call a brain, is a yahoo....anything from a non-publishing , reliable, news source? doubtful from you

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
says the unabashed trump humper.....Ha Ha Ha

says the unabashed trump humper.....Ha Ha Ha
you should give that thing in your head, that you think is a brain, a rest after that retort....whew, looks like you drained it

you should give that thing in your head, that you think is a brain, a rest after that retort....whew, looks like you drained it
Ha Ha,,,I am not the one who drools at his every lie. I am not the one humping him like a dog in heat. You and your other Liar in Congress, McCarthy are following trump Around like he actually won in 2020. HE LOST....GET OVER IT!

1626743527948.png

Ha Ha,,,I am not the one who drools at his every lie. I am not the one humping him like a dog in heat. You and your other Liar in Congress, McCarthy are following trump Around like he actually won in 2020. HE LOST....GET OVER IT!

WRONG, shit stain---you are the 1 that drools over TRUMP....you are the 1 ALWAYS stroking yourself over TRUMP--EVERY DAY

that's really intelligent....but hey, you could be having some distortions happening on your insides....time will tell....
funny how that death jab puts brass balls in your pants....i'd say you are very gullible....putting a foreign substance, not approved by the FDA, or anyone, except FAKE-i, into your body...GOD speed
Americans one time wiped out polio. One time small pox. How did we do it? And why are you a lousy citizen of this country?

Americans one time wiped out polio. One time small pox. How did we do it? And why are you a lousy citizen of this country?
1 would know you were looking in the mirror asking yourself how you could be such a low life, anti-AMERICAN piece of shit....go live in china w/your masters

WRONG, shit stain---you are the 1 that drools over TRUMP....you are the 1 ALWAYS stroking yourself over TRUMP--EVERY DAY
He is still the leader of your party. He’s like our version of Pelosi, Hillary, Whitmer, the fab 5 or any other women or minorities in the Democratic Party you hate.

that's really intelligent....but hey, you could be having some distortions happening on your insides....time will tell....
funny how that death jab puts brass balls in your pants....i'd say you are very gullible....putting a foreign substance, not approved by the FDA, or anyone, except FAKE-i, into your body...GOD speed
afd3m2rhkub71.jpg

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
tenor.gif

Same lie you guys said about the original covid.

Greene urged parents not to let their children wear masks. Why would she do that? Ok fine if you don't trust the vaccine but why be against masks? Stupid bitch.
You guys? (I have no idea who that is.) But Democrats lie constantly, yes.

Sounds good. No idea. Masks are an insane Democrat fetish control device. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Forum List

Back