COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Yea but are they paying their fair share? I say they were before Reagan, Bush and Trump's tax breaks. I say roll them back to pre Reagan era and use that money to rebuild our infrastructure just like FDR did.

You don't sound very liberal to me. Not as liberal as me anyways.
if i thought they were paying their fair share why would i have said ....everyone pays their fair share....including the big corporations......you seem like a conservative trying to pass as a liberal....

Screenshot_20210719-145228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Too many Floridians must have listened to Joe and Kumalla when they said they wouldn't trust a vaccine made during the Trump administration.

You're an idiot not worth responding to. Luckily it's only people like you dying. So we don't have a problem. Take off your mask. Go to rallies. Church. Lunch. The bar. Spring Break. God speed.
luckily, its only retards like you that are the good little sheep....you should have at least waited til you had the chance to get a scratch-off, or any other bribe the scum demonRATS could come up with.....
AH-CHOO all over you and yours---GOD speed

We've done that a million times. You're hopeless ;)
FACT: 99.5% of new cases and deaths are among the unvaccinated.
only if you buy into the scare tactics spewed my msm and the scum demonRATS....other countries disagree w/idiots like you

We must roll back not only the Trump and Bush tax breaks for the rich and corporations but also the Reagan tax breaks too.

Agreed?
you forgot the biggest traitor to AMERICA----barrag-o----this scum loved ITS banks.....

Go kiss a toliet seat. And I guess you think January 6th was a "love fest?"

trump humpers are liars.
Go lick a toliet seat......xiden idolers, and the scum demonRATS are nothing, but LIARS, PARROTS, and SHEEP

luckily, its only retards like you that are the good little sheep....you should have at least waited til you had the chance to get a scratch-off, or any other bribe the scum demonRATS could come up with.....
AH-CHOO all over you and yours---GOD speed
You can sneeze on me. I won't die. But you might be dying. God Speed.

Facts say those being vaccinated are coming down sick with covid............
from a vaccine that isn't supposed to have the covid itself in it.

Want to argue my comments sealy?
Comments you can’t prove and that you pulled out your ass??

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.

Arkansas and Missouri are 2 and 3. Red states are killing it.

You can sneeze on me. I won't die. But you might be dying. God Speed.
that's really intelligent....but hey, you could be having some distortions happening on your insides....time will tell....
funny how that death jab puts brass balls in your pants....i'd say you are very gullible....putting a foreign substance, not approved by the FDA, or anyone, except FAKE-i, into your body...GOD speed

No you stupid prick. I took the covid shot when it was a Trump government.

Oh, and by the way. Is Trump also lying to you? He told you to take the shot. He told you he got the shot. Is he lying too?
I don't listen to Trump you stupid fuck. I don't listen to any politicians; or the mainstream media. That is why I'm 100's of times smarter than you

Forum List

Back