COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Maybe you aren't aware

You said "tried to lynch Mike Pence" not that a few hooligans that nobody has identified shouted something.

You told a material lie, and did so on purpose.

Last edited:
thanx for showing your lack of a functioning brain...quote me on that---retard
So you won't answer because you are a lying piece of shit. Just like all Republicans and Libertarians.

Dr. Anthony Fauci gave Sen. Rand Paul a stern dressing-down Tuesday morning, telling the Kentucky Republican that he was misinterpreting information in a scientific paper to accuse the National Institutes for Health of funding controversial coronavirus research.
“Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about, OK?” said Fauci, who has helmed the NIH for more than 35 years.

Paul used a 2017 scientific paper to argue that not only was the Wuhan Institute of Virology conducting controversial “gain of function” research on coronaviruses, but it was doing so with taxpayer funds from the NIH. “Gain of function” refers to research on how viruses could become more transmissible in human beings; its scientific value is debated. If Paul’s claim were true, and it was determined that the virus somehow originated at the Wuhan lab, it could mean Fauci ― who quickly became a GOP bogeyman in the coronavirus era ― might shoulder some blame for the deadly crisis.

Paul lashed out at Fauci in the hearing, telling him: “You’re trying to obscure responsibility for 4 million people around the world dying from a pandemic.”

The Republican senator, however, had misinterpreted the scientific paper he held up as evidence, Fauci told him.
“This paper that you are referring to was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain of function,” Fauci stated clearly before being interrupted repeatedly by Paul.
“I totally resent the lie that you are now propagating, senator,” Fauci said, adding that Paul’s implied accusation was “molecularly impossible.”
“I want everyone to understand that if you look at those viruses, and that’s judged by qualified virologists and evolutionary biologists, those viruses are molecularly impossible to result in SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci said.
He concluded: “You are implying that what we did was responsible for the deaths of individuals. I totally resent that, and if anybody is lying here, senator, it is you.”

So you won't answer because you are a lying piece of shit. Just like all Republicans and Libertarians.

Dr. Anthony Fauci gave Sen. Rand Paul a stern dressing-down Tuesday morning, telling the Kentucky Republican that he was misinterpreting information in a scientific paper to accuse the National Institutes for Health of funding controversial coronavirus research.
“Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about, OK?” said Fauci, who has helmed the NIH for more than 35 years.

Paul used a 2017 scientific paper to argue that not only was the Wuhan Institute of Virology conducting controversial “gain of function” research on coronaviruses, but it was doing so with taxpayer funds from the NIH. “Gain of function” refers to research on how viruses could become more transmissible in human beings; its scientific value is debated. If Paul’s claim were true, and it was determined that the virus somehow originated at the Wuhan lab, it could mean Fauci ― who quickly became a GOP bogeyman in the coronavirus era ― might shoulder some blame for the deadly crisis.

Paul lashed out at Fauci in the hearing, telling him: “You’re trying to obscure responsibility for 4 million people around the world dying from a pandemic.”

The Republican senator, however, had misinterpreted the scientific paper he held up as evidence, Fauci told him.
“This paper that you are referring to was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain of function,” Fauci stated clearly before being interrupted repeatedly by Paul.
“I totally resent the lie that you are now propagating, senator,” Fauci said, adding that Paul’s implied accusation was “molecularly impossible.”
“I want everyone to understand that if you look at those viruses, and that’s judged by qualified virologists and evolutionary biologists, those viruses are molecularly impossible to result in SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci said.
He concluded: “You are implying that what we did was responsible for the deaths of individuals. I totally resent that, and if anybody is lying here, senator, it is you.”

Rand is right, Fauxi doesn't know -or care- what he's blabbering about.

Fauxi is responsible for Murican taxpayer loot going to gain-of-function research in Wuhan, making him an accomplice to millions of deaths worldwide.

You said "tried to lynch Mike Pence" not that a few hooligans that nobody has identified shouted something.

You told a material lie, and did so on purpose.
Are you downplaying what happened that day? You seem to suggest I don't know their intentions but then you also are claiming you do? Do you? They said lying him. I assume a angry mob is serious don't you? I mean they were coming so hard and fast one of them had to get shot to get them to stop.

Rand is right, Fauxi doesn't know -or care- what he's blabbering about.

Fauxi is responsible for Murican taxpayer loot going to gain-of-function research in Wuhan, making him an accomplice to millions of deaths worldwide.
He's only half right

Are you downplaying what happened that day? You seem to suggest I don't know their intentions but then you also are claiming you do? Do you? They said lying him. I assume a angry mob is serious don't you? I mean they were coming so hard and fast one of them had to get shot to get them to stop.
I'm saying that you lied out your ass, which you did.....Nobody who shouted what you claimed they did has been identified....It has been verified that there were numerous agent provocateurs in that crowd, who could possibly be those who shouted such things.

But you have the IQ if a fucking turnip, so considering those facts in favor of propaganda lies from XiNN is your default setting.

yo, fucktard, i'm still waiting 4 you to quote me....you can't, asswipe, so you need to deflect---typical brain dead, piece of shit, scum demonRAT....thanx 4 the entertainment

you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground---you do nothing but LIE, DENY, DEFLECT--basically, show your true colors----scum demonRAT

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Another rightwing failure.

you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground---you do nothing but LIE, DENY, DEFLECT--basically, show your true colors----scum demonRAT
You can't debate intelligently can you? You gotta call us commies and say all we do is lie. Did I lie somewhere before? I don't recall.

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.

Apparently Joe's vaccine strategy isn't working and yet one more failure by the Left.

He's only half right

Simple...Rand Paul is a Liar...

Verdict
Antony Fauci did not bypass any rules in granting funds to EcoHealth Alliance. Moreover, there is no proof that the virus originated in the lab. Also, there is no proof for claims that EcoHealth grant was involved in gain-of-function research.

Simple...Rand Paul is a Liar...

Verdict
Antony Fauci did not bypass any rules in granting funds to EcoHealth Alliance. Moreover, there is no proof that the virus originated in the lab. Also, there is no proof for claims that EcoHealth grant was involved in gain-of-function research.
Several high-profile Republicans embraced the vaccine this week, but others are still stepping on the message.

Fox News host Sean Hannity, who previously called COVID-19 a “hoax,” promoted the vaccine on his show this week. House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (La.) received the shot this week after saying months ago that he would be getting it “soon.” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has been urging Floridians to get vaccinated. And Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) has repeatedly encouraged vaccinations in recent days.

GOP Governor Says It’s Time To ‘Blame The Unvaccinated’ For Pandemic Surge​

Gov. Kay Ivey also called out right-wing media disinformation about the vaccine.

“It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks,” said Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, per CBS 42 in Birmingham. “It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”

Ivey, who was vaccinated in December, also seemed to throw some shade at Fox News and other right-wing media outlets.

“Media, I want you to start reporting the facts,” she said. “The new cases of COVID are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100 percent of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths are certainly occurring with the unvaccinated folks.”

Yea it’s almost as bad as a regular flu.

LOL honestly guys. That's bologna.
“Media, I want you to start reporting the facts,” she said. “The new cases of COVID are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100 percent of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths are certainly occurring with the unvaccinated folks.”
Although she didn’t name names, Fox News hosts, such as Tucker Carlson, have attempted to cast doubt on the effectiveness of the coronavirus vaccines. Carlson said the notion that the U.S. was now in a pandemic of the unvaccinated was “simply untrue” and “a lie.”

Republicans have been lying to you about this. Wake up.

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R), who was vaccinated in December, threw some shade at Fox News and other right-wing media outlets for providing misinformation about the coronavirus vaccines.

If you won't believe Republicans either then you won't believe anyone other than the people lying to you. Trump, Fox and Rush god rest his soul

Forum List

Back