COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

if you guys are safely vaxxed what the hell is this continued harangue to get everyone else vaxxxed. I KNOW you don't love repunks THAT much. If non vaxxers die...what the hell do you care. You've certainly celebrated it in the past and you will continue to do so.

This statement is not a surprise coming from you.
' The federal government could save a bundle in benefits by saying good bye to all those elderly parasites '

but your sorry ass is ok w/a comment like that--that i responded to...what a fucking retard you are :9:

We know it's NEVER a Republican's fault....never ever ever.
Did you hear the McConnell, after turning a blind eye to trump's years of wasteful and deficit spending, is now suddenly very concerned about raising the debt limit? The hypocrisy of the repub party is off the charts. And they think everyone will forget his rubber stamping the "Former Guy's" Regime increase in deficit spending.

McConnell is as much a cancer to this country as trump is....only Mitch has a brain and a heart....well....we think he has a heart somewhere....

LOL, because the deaths aren’t all just unvaccinated. People with the Vax are getting the WuFlu version 3857. Vaccinated people are having all kinds of issues with blood clots, heart problems, going blind, going deaf, and of course dropping dead. Show us an effective vaccine without these insane side effects and we’ll be happy to get a shot.
Have you heard about Phil valentine? Conservative talk show host who said covid was a hoax. He is now ‘gravely’ ill. Should I wish him well so when he gets better he can go back to brainwashing half the country?

Have you heard about Phil valentine? Conservative talk show host who said covid was a hoax. He is now ‘gravely’ ill. Should I wish him well so when he gets better he can go back to brainwashing half the country?
No I never heard of him. Most people who say COVID is a “hoax” are not talking about the existence of the virus, they are talking about the left and their response to it, mainly their lies about it.

Vaccinated people can get sick but 99% of the people dying now are unvaccinated. I can't help it if you don't like the news.

And how do you know the facts? Where are you getting the facts from?
That isn't true--------

They are playing with the stats QUALIFIERS ---a common game with both dems and other con artists. They are not counting people who have had 1 or 2 shots as being FULLY (their qualifier) vaccinated if they get sick or die within 2 weeks of the second shot----- therein lies the real issue.

Forum List

Back