Covid Follies #25:Trial by fire?

Can you tell me how many have died from the vaccine?
Not easily. The VAERS data system is a hassle to manipulate by WONDER. I only used it leading up to decision to take a COVID vacccine and which one I wanted to take. It is a small number, compared to how many have taken the vaccine. My chances are better for better outcome with the vaccine than without.

I don't concentrate on the same sources as you, and still get plenty of good information and also find, even in info like you linked, the reality of the study supports mainstream thinking, not your paranoid thinking. It is easy to cherry-pick just the data you like in a report to support your fears if you are a fearful person. I am just not that type. It works for me, with my experiences.
You don't think the cherry picking is mutual? That is how wrong you are.

You don't think the cherry picking is mutual? That is how wrong you are.
I like doing like I did, and picking out the data in other people's links to prove my point over theirs and yes, that is cherry-picking data, just as there is cherry-picking links. DoD linked sources are great and usually have data that can support either side, no matter the main thrust. They have enough problems with dumb asses, then to cherry-pick unclassified to prove something to god knows who without creating more dumb asses along the way.

Over 20 percent of illegal immigrant unaccompanied minors and 18 percent of family units who recently crossed the U.S.-Mexico border have tested positive for COVID-19 prior to being released from U.S. Customs and Border Protection custody over the last several weeks, according to a Department of Homeland Security document prepared for President Joe Biden and reviewed by NBC News Saturday.

Fine with me. I won't sign up for the experiment. If I get it again, I'll go with the recommendations of our health department, which is monoclonal antibody therapy like the doctor for trump used. Worst comes to worst even trump went with the science, figuring on living instead of scoring political points.
Go ahead and enjoy taking the drugs of those who are exempt from all liability. Probably, President Trump took a dummy injection. And, last I heard He is still bragging about making all that Vax krap available. And, it was His emergency declaration that caused all those insane shutdowns, masks etc. that destroyed many livelyhoods in USA. Do we need more of this kind of stuff from Him?

Go ahead and enjoy taking the drugs of those who are exempt from all liability. Probably, President Trump took a dummy injection. And, last I heard He is still bragging about making all that Vax krap available. And, it was His emergency declaration that caused all those insane shutdowns, masks etc. that destroyed many livelyhoods in USA. Do we need more of this kind of stuff from Him?
Thanks. I will. I'm not looking for a pay day, just precaution against the worst outcome of disease. So you say trump is a liar. Well, I can't argue with you, but his doctors have said what he was treated with, so its pretty well a matter of record. It leaked that he and his family got vaccinated and has been confirmed on the record too. I didn't and don't mind masks where they are required, though Donny was and is pretty well anti mask, anti-precaution, except close to him. His sheep were fooled by it and mostly never recovered. Some took his leadership (if you call it that) to the grave and some more will tonight and in the future. Not like they're the fastest learning crowd, but it is thinning them a bit.

Nobody trusts the WHO. There is not one good reason to.
Gary Null and affiliates have been pointing this out LONG before this discovery by MAGA....Null links numerous board certified AMA and their European counter parts reporting such.

Forum List

Back