COVID-Infected Children In Arkansas Arriving At Hospitals With ‘Wrecked Lungs’

Covid patients are filling hospitals leaving everyone else who needs medical help, without it.

The selfishness and self centered republicans don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
Something you loons touted last year. We just need two weeks to lessen the curve. If we didn't do that, we would be over this by now.

Yep! :icon_rolleyes:

6d6e1616-fc48-4ce9-841e-912695e1013b-351BF901-5AE3-4B50-9A1B-E417E4B608A1-800x600.jpeg

Don't you? I like children myself.. raised five of them.

God bless ya my friend. Just one for me - daughter. She was THE highlight of my life. No trouble whatsoever. Raised an adopted girl from marriage two from age 7-14. She was a pain in the ass.

But we're best of friends now. Either way, they are EXPENSIVE. ;)

God bless ya my friend. Just one for me - daughter. She was THE highlight of my life. No trouble whatsoever. Raised an adopted girl from marriage two from age 7-14. She was a pain in the ass.

All mine were a pain in the ass, but they turned out good. .. and yes EXPENSIVE.

I got 4 girls. One is really my god daughter but I am the only father she has ever really known. Yes they are expensive but they are a blessing.

The final solution will be the reduction of people living in blue cities. Like Battlefield Earth drones will relentlessly fly dropping bio/chemical agents on the population to end this. It is so easy and predictable.
"the final solution".....trump cultists showing their NAZI side.

Go away already, asshole

You're too fcking stupid to see you're being played on the whole issue.

Get the jab, wear a mask and don't worry what others do. Nobody cares, lips
"You're too fcking stupid".....:heehee: Another Ironic Post.....

That's not what you implied in your last feeble comment, is it?

Run along, I have no fear of you

Stop making a virus a political wedge.
You keep calling people here pedophiles (Biden supporters).....and when we are nice enough to not take it that way, you call us stupid (Whoooosh!) for not getting your meaning. You think we don't notice?

Forum List

Back