Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

I didn't say no one chanted "build that wall", I said someone started the untrue rumor that the kids were saying it.

I notice you depend a lot on this term "someone". That could be anybody anywhere saying anything.

I don't "depend" on it, someone did start the rumor. I just don't know who, hence the pronoun "someone". And they weren't "saying anything" they were saying the kids said "build that wall".

It's a known fact that people were saying this when the story came out. Phillips himself is probably the "someone" who started the rumor because he specifically said in interviews that he heard them saying this.

Most of the articles simply quote Phillips as saying he heard them say "Build that wall" but I found at least one article that didn't bother to quote Phillips. They came right out and asserted that the kids were saying this:

The Stupidity of Evil: Teens Shouting ‘Build that Wall’ at Native American Vet

I've no doubt there are others.

Doesn't matter anyway, it's irrelevant.

Irrelevant to what? Given that the rumor was untrue and that people believed it anyway and used that as another reason to condemn these kids, I would say that it is most definitely relevant.

I don't see how it's relevant. Whether this or that party mentioned a wall or not has no bearing on the BHI trolling, on the Covington's reaction displays, on the Indian drumming or on the Smirk. None of it changes if this or that entity says anything about a wall.

If the accusation of their saying "build that wall" is irrelevant then so is his smiling.

The people criticizing these kids formed their opinions based on what they heard, saw or were told. They formed their opinions based on the MAGA hats, Sandmann smiling and on the belief that the kids said "Build that wall". The entire controversy is centered around these three things so yes, it definitely has bearing on the issue as a whole.

If we're going to expand the topic to what anybody in the world thinks and their various impressions, we'll be all over the proverbial map, like anything else. The topic of this thread was a defamation suit against certain media companies for ----- whatever it is they're alleged to have printed or broadcast, of which no one seems to have any evidence. Far as I know nobody is claiming to have been defamed for shouting "build that wall". Lots of people have embarrassed themselves that way but that isn't 'defamation'.

I understand the thread topic is the lawsuit but my first post in this thread was in response to something Penelope said that was not about the lawsuit. She said that Sandmann was being irresponsible and that he instigated the incident. I questioned her as to how he was irresponsible and how he instigated but she never answered.

My first post to you was in response to your comments to the effect that the Covington kids moved towards the BHIs and implied from the video you posted that Sandmann approached Phillips. This, also, was not about the lawsuit.

As for the lawsuit, I don't really care one way or the other. I don't think they'll win the case anyway. Do I think they are justified in their anger towards the MSM? Absolutely. But I don't think the suit will come to much.

I notice you depend a lot on this term "someone". That could be anybody anywhere saying anything.

I don't "depend" on it, someone did start the rumor. I just don't know who, hence the pronoun "someone". And they weren't "saying anything" they were saying the kids said "build that wall".

It's a known fact that people were saying this when the story came out. Phillips himself is probably the "someone" who started the rumor because he specifically said in interviews that he heard them saying this.

Most of the articles simply quote Phillips as saying he heard them say "Build that wall" but I found at least one article that didn't bother to quote Phillips. They came right out and asserted that the kids were saying this:

Doesn't matter anyway, it's irrelevant.

Irrelevant to what? Given that the rumor was untrue and that people believed it anyway and used that as another reason to condemn these kids, I would say that it is most definitely relevant.

I don't see how it's relevant. Whether this or that party mentioned a wall or not has no bearing on the BHI trolling, on the Covington's reaction displays, on the Indian drumming or on the Smirk. None of it changes if this or that entity says anything about a wall.

If the accusation of their saying "build that wall" is irrelevant then so is his smiling.

The people criticizing these kids formed their opinions based on what they heard, saw or were told. They formed their opinions based on the MAGA hats, Sandmann smiling and on the belief that the kids said "Build that wall". The entire controversy is centered around these three things so yes, it definitely has bearing on the issue as a whole.

If we're going to expand the topic to what anybody in the world thinks and their various impressions, we'll be all over the proverbial map, like anything else. The topic of this thread was a defamation suit against certain media companies for ----- whatever it is they're alleged to have printed or broadcast, of which no one seems to have any evidence. Far as I know nobody is claiming to have been defamed for shouting "build that wall". Lots of people have embarrassed themselves that way but that isn't 'defamation'.

I understand the thread topic is the lawsuit but my first post in this thread was in response to something Penelope said that was not about the lawsuit. She said that Sandmann was being irresponsible and that he instigated the incident. I questioned her as to how he was irresponsible and how he instigated but she never answered.

My first post to you was in response to your comments to the effect that the Covington kids moved towards the BHIs and implied from the video you posted that Sandmann approached Phillips. This, also, was not about the lawsuit.

As for the lawsuit, I don't really care one way or the other. I don't think they'll win the case anyway. Do I think they are justified in their anger towards the MSM? Absolutely. But I don't think the suit will come to much.

Understood, cool.

And may I say, your posts have been lucid and coherent, more so than most. It's a pleasure to engage them. :thup:

This post is WAY too long so I'm gonna try to harvest its individual trees -- not easy with all the site errors going on....

You expect specificity now but where was that desire for specifics when the boys were being unjustly condemned as racists or that Sandmann was being a jerk?

I've been asking for specificity for literally three and a half months now. The question was, is now, and ever shall be, where is the evidence of "defamation'. Have yet to get a single example. Literally not one. All I get is "everybody knows" and "they're all over the place", never anything specific.

You never asked me for specificity regarding the defamation lawsuit because I haven't said a thing about the lawsuit. Besides I just posted a link to you proving that some in the media erroneously reported that Sandmann got in Phillips' face and blocked his path. Did you not look at it? The article even went on to say that the kids were "harassing four African American young men" and that they chanted "Build that wall".

An important question: If we know for a fact that the kids never shouted "Build that wall', if not for the MAGA hats they were wearing, why would Phillips claim they did?

Have you not been reading this thread for Christ's sake? There are people in this very discussion still reviling Sandmann and saying he was being an ass and disrespectful. There's Penelope, candycorn and JoeB131 that I know of for sure. JoeB131 has referred to the Covington boys on more than one occasion as "Catholic bastards". He's said it at least once in this discussion and about three or four times in another discussion right after the incident.

Haven't been reading for Christ's sake, no. Christ can read his own threads. :D

Smirk-Boi was indeed being an ass. That kind of body language would be an ass on anybody anywhere. His being Catholic isn't relevant; I suspect that was just an adjective marker to identify a pronoun. But clearly that's an antisocial posture. What's behind it is an entirely different question.

In my very first post to you I shared a Youtube video of the incident. Did you not watch it? If you did then you saw where at one point, Sandmann tried to dissuade one of his classmates from engaging with the Native American guy he was talking to. This takes place in the video at 6:40. If you didn't watch it then obviously you are so invested in your opinion that Sandmann was a dick that you don't care to know any more on the matter.

Don't be so naive. The only reason the video went viral at all was because the boys were wearing MAGA hats. If they had not been wearing the hats, either we wouldn't have heard about it or it wouldn't even have happened.

Wishful thinking again. MAGA hats are not something newsworthy. A smirk stance is. THAT is why it went viral. If MAGA hats were something nobody had ever seen before you might have a reasonable point. But a body language posture that exhibits confrontation, that's going to get buzz.

Oh you make it too easy.

Here's an article at cbsnews.com that mentions the MAGA hats in the headline: Video shows teens in MAGA hats surrounding Native American veteran

One from vox.com that also has "MAGA hat" in the headline: How the story of a clash between a boy in a MAGA hat and a Native American elder unfolded

From abcnews.com, also with "MAGA caps" in the headline: Viral video of teens taunting Native Americans draws widespread condemnation

From nbcnew.com. The headline doesn't mention the hats but the article does: Kentucky Catholic school to investigate taunting of Native Americans

From Newsweek, also in the headline: MAGA hat wearing students who taunted Native American elder provoked? Longer video reveals start of incident

That's five examples of articles talking about the hats, three of them from major national networks and one from a major news network. Are you still convinced the MAGA hats were not newsworthy?

People saw the initial video that just showed Sandmann and Phillips facing each other and assumed, because of the hat, that he was just some racist Trump-supporting insolent fuck and had gotten in Phillips' face. Wasn't there even a celebrity that said something like "Have you ever seen a more punchable face"?

Wouldn't know. Irrelevant. Again, that's going into the weeds of what some cherrypicked Twitterer opined, and that's irrelevant.

Irrelevant to the lawsuit maybe but not to the incident itself. Besides, this "cherrypicked" tweet was by far not the only one to wish violence on this kid or generally condemn him. Since I'm on a roll with giving you examples, here are a few more quotes from celebrities condemning Sandmann and calling for violence against him:

*From Jack Morrissey, a Disney film producer: "#MAGAkids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper.
*From comedian comedian Sarah Beattie who promised oral sex to “whoever manages to punch that maga kid in the face.”
*Comedian Ben Isaac Hoffman: "I know I have fans in Paris Hills, Ky. If you know this little s‑‑‑‑, punch him in the nuts and send me the video of it and I'll send you all my albums on vinyl, autographed."
StreetCorner Music owner and founder Uncle Shoes: "IF WE COULD WIPE THESE FAMILIES OUT WE WOULD BE IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE. FUCK THIS SHIT as well as "LOCK THE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL AND BURN THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND." His more recent deleted tweet: "If you are a true fan of Shoes I want you to fire on any of these red hat bastards when you see them. On sight."
Patton Oswalt: T"HIS leering, privileged little shit."
Kathy Griffin: "Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.
* Ron Perlman: "To the little bitch in this soul crushing image, your punishment will be an entire lifetime of regret...

That's seven examples just from celebrities, imagine how many there were from regular folks.
The number of condemning and violent tweets was so bad that even this made headlines. In addition, a lot of the initial celebrity and politician tweets were deleted after more info came to light (I found this out while searching for them). Also, Twitter had to go in and delete a bunch of tweets due to the calls for violence on the Covington kids.

You are aware that Phillips approached Sandmann, right? Why do you insist on making this kid out to be a jerk when you know goddamn well that Phillips approached him?

Who approached who's space is irrelevant.

Bullshit. The fact that Phillips approached the kids and not the other way around proves that Phillips, not Sandmann instigated the incident. He had no business getting in Sandmann's face. This is an unavoidable fact.

I haven't addressed it [the question of chaperones approving tribal chants] because I don't feel it's important or relevant considering what we know now about Phillips' equivocating and lying and the fact that he had no business approaching those boys.

First of all, Phillips was not even involved in the back and forth between the kids and the BHI guys. Secondly, he already knew from his own experiences with the BHI guys that they were the ones doing the taunting and insulting. Thirdly, the kids start doing their school fight song or "Tribal war chant" as you call it, shouting incoherently where you can't even make out what they're saying. In spite of the fact that Phillips can't make out what they're saying but knows exactly what the BHI guys were saying and doing, he chose to approach the kids. Why? The hats.

Correct, that confrontation was already going on before the Indians arrived. We were told that over and over rather insistently three months ago on this board, and yet the progressive hunter guy is now trying to tell us it never happened. But it's there on video and described in accounts of the time like this one. (I'll quote from that in a separate post, as it's behind a pay wall). And yes, Philips already described the BHI rhetoric comparing it to the Westboro Batshit Church's lunacy, so he knew what they were and he knew when the Covington kids moved toward them they weren't going to retreat, which strongly indicates a confrontation that could turn ugly.

The Covington kids did not move toward anyone, I don't know where you're getting this from. Before the faceoff between Phillips and Sandmann, a handful of the kids wandered over closer to the BHIs to better hear what they were saying but then returned to their own group. By the time Phillips approached them, there were no Covington kids near the BHIs, they were not approaching the BHIs and they were doing nothing but talking amongst themselves.

(Here again is where we call into question the judgment of chaperones who allegedly gave them the green light to escalate that situation with the tribal chants, instead of ignoring the BHIs --- as we say here analogously, "don't feed the trolls")

The chaperones did not give them the green light to "escalate" the situation. The kids wanted to do their school fight chant to drown out the diatribe from the BHIs.

As to "thirdly", no we can't discern what the words of the tribal chant is, but that's not necessary --- you have a hundred (or however many) people chanting in unison, that sound is going to carry WAY farther than the letters on a hat can be seen, and it's obvious from the cheerleader's body posture and the inflection of the chant -- whatever it's saying --- that it's aggressive. It's doubtlessly a sports/"school spirit" chant typically used at a basketball game to intimidate an opposing team. So the dynamics are clear a mile away. The MAGA hats are not.

The BHIs were insulting the kids and taunting them about their MAGA hats before the kids did the school chant. This means they already knew about the hats and Phillips likely heard them. It is precisely why they did the chant; to drown them out.

Frankly this whole obsession with MAGA hats is kind of bizarre. It's the least important detail here.

See the examples above. The hat detail was important enough to be mentioned in countless headlines on the matter. So you tell me: Who's got the obsession with the MAGA hats?

First, I don't trust his account because he contradicts himself as to why he ended up banging his drum in Sandmann's face. Second, none of this is any indication that there would have been a confrontation had he not been there.

There's ample evidence a potential confrontation was brewing. In the moment of that brewing it's impossible to predict that it will or will not boil over but that brewing is obvious. It's on video.

The same video shows the kids in a mass huddle just talking. They were already done with the BHIs and nothing else was said or done by them after the school chant.

And it's visible from a long way away, again more obvious and visible than the letters on a hat. The BHI racial taunts are part of it and the tribal chant response is another part of it. So approaching the area anybody can see that there's some confrontational energy spilling out. Philips says he deliberately marched into the middle of that in order to disrupt that energy. Based on subsequent events it seems to have worked and if that's his purpose I don't see anything negative in it. Actually it's astute.

It's already been pointed out to you that Phillips contradicted himself.

I base my opinion on the fact that, of the two conflicting stories he's given, one of these was that he was trying to get up to the Lincoln memorial when he had a clear path up the steps.

I also base it on the fact that he was quoted as saying "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

"Old black individuals"? I daresay that none of the BHI guys was over thirty. Even if I'm wrong about that, they definitely were not old. In any case, in spite of the fact that the BHI guys were doing the berating, he still considered the Covington kids as being the "beasts" in this situation. That's why I think he approached them because of the hats.

Not my words, can't speak for an unlinked quote, but I'm inferring that "old" is relative. Compared to a 16-year-old, a person twice that age is "old(er)". And I know of nowhere the Covingtons were described as "beasts" by anybody (link?).

They were described as "beasts" by Phillips. “There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey. These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey..."

Here's a USA Today article that quotes him saying this: Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter with Native American elder

And again, you can't read hats from more than, what, twenty feet? You'd have to deliberately come on the scene thinking "wait, what do those hats say? I gotta get a closer look". What would be the point? You already can see (and hear) that there's a confrontation going on. Sound travels way farther than the letters on a hat can be seen. You have to get over this hat fetish.

Why do you keep going on about being able to read the hats? I already told you that Phillips was within hearing distance of the BHIs and most likely heard them taunting the kids about their MAGA hats. If you hear a guy shouting at a group of youths and saying things like "This is What Makes America Great looks like!" and "When was America great!? " and you look over and see the group of students they're addressing wearing red hats, well, duh.

First, if you're saying the Covington kids were hurling racial taunts, what racial taunts are you referring to? Second, in the Youtube video below, the BHI guys saw the hats from where they were standing and is why they started calling the kids "crackers" and products of incest. This happens at about 1:07:44. But a little before that at exactly 1:06:49 in the video you can see Phillips about twenty feet away from the BHI guys and they are about the same distance from the kids.

Why is this significant? Because Phillips was close enough to the BHI guys to hear them insulting the kids and specifically referring to their MAGA hats. And another thing, at about 1:11;28 the kids were doing their chant but it actually didn't consist of words at this point. But by the time Phillips was seen approaching them at 1:12:20, they had already quit the chant and some had their backs turned to the BHI guys and they were just ignoring the BHI guys and talking amongst themselves.

Nobody suggested the Covingtons were hurling racial taunts. They were answering some, not "hurling" -- as far as I know. Again I'll paste from my link above in the next post for the details.

I said "IF" you're saying the Covington kids were hurling racial taunts.

Last edited:
This post is WAYYYYY too long to navigate, and rather than try to comb through this jungle while dealing with all these site errors I'm going to pick one out of the middle at random:

The chaperones did not give them the green light to "escalate" the situation. The kids wanted to do their school fight chant to drown out the diatribe from the BHIs.

You just denied my point and then re-confirmed it in your own words. Are you confuserated?

Understood, cool.

And may I say, your posts have been lucid and coherent, more so than most. It's a pleasure to engage them. :thup:

Thanks. It's refreshing to debate someone on this forum who isn't constantly insulting your intelligence. It seems that to a lot of folks here, disagreement=stupidity.

Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Penny, you're what they used to call a "useful idiot". There's not a single bit of propaganda you haven't swallowed whole and NO ONE you won't hate as a result. It's shameful. I'm ashamed FOR you

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Maybe the smartass MAGA asshat should have acted like such a fucking dick. But hey, that is how all you Trumpettes are. You play tough guy & then run away with your tails between your legs.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Penny, you're what they used to call a "useful idiot". There's not a single bit of propaganda you haven't swallowed whole and NO ONE you won't hate as a result. It's shameful. I'm ashamed FOR you

He was a nobody wasn't he before his picture got in the paper and those lawsuits are keeping him a somebody now, aren't they?? (so they should pay the papers for the free publicity)

This post is WAYYYYY too long to navigate, and rather than try to comb through this jungle while dealing with all these site errors I'm going to pick one out of the middle at random:

You just denied my point and then re-confirmed it in your own words. Are you confuserated?

Not really. Your point seems to be that they were given permission to do the chant to further enrage the BHIs. My point was that the kids' and the chaperone's purpose for the school chant was not to aggravate the BHIs but merely to drown them out.

This post is WAY too long so I'm gonna try to harvest its individual trees -- not easy with all the site errors going on....

You expect specificity now but where was that desire for specifics when the boys were being unjustly condemned as racists or that Sandmann was being a jerk?

I've been asking for specificity for literally three and a half months now. The question was, is now, and ever shall be, where is the evidence of "defamation'. Have yet to get a single example. Literally not one. All I get is "everybody knows" and "they're all over the place", never anything specific.

Have you not been reading this thread for Christ's sake? There are people in this very discussion still reviling Sandmann and saying he was being an ass and disrespectful. There's Penelope, candycorn and JoeB131 that I know of for sure. JoeB131 has referred to the Covington boys on more than one occasion as "Catholic bastards". He's said it at least once in this discussion and about three or four times in another discussion right after the incident.

Haven't been reading for Christ's sake, no. Christ can read his own threads. :D

Smirk-Boi was indeed being an ass. That kind of body language would be an ass on anybody anywhere. His being Catholic isn't relevant; I suspect that was just an adjective marker to identify a pronoun. But clearly that's an antisocial posture. What's behind it is an entirely different question.

Don't be so naive. The only reason the video went viral at all was because the boys were wearing MAGA hats. If they had not been wearing the hats, either we wouldn't have heard about it or it wouldn't even have happened.

Wishful thinking again. MAGA hats are not something newsworthy. A smirk stance is. THAT is why it went viral. If MAGA hats were something nobody had ever seen before you might have a reasonable point. But a body language posture that exhibits confrontation, that's going to get buzz.

People saw the initial video that just showed Sandmann and Phillips facing each other and assumed, because of the hat, that he was just some racist Trump-supporting insolent fuck and had gotten in Phillips' face. Wasn't there even a celebrity that said something like "Have you ever seen a more punchable face"?

Wouldn't know. Irrelevant. Again, that's going into the weeds of what some cherrypicked Twitterer opined, and that's irrelevant.

You are aware that Phillips approached Sandmann, right? Why do you insist on making this kid out to be a jerk when you know goddamn well that Phillips approached him?

Who approached who's space is irrelevant.

I haven't addressed it [the question of chaperones approving tribal chants] because I don't feel it's important or relevant considering what we know now about Phillips' equivocating and lying and the fact that he had no business approaching those boys.

First of all, Phillips was not even involved in the back and forth between the kids and the BHI guys. Secondly, he already knew from his own experiences with the BHI guys that they were the ones doing the taunting and insulting. Thirdly, the kids start doing their school fight song or "Tribal war chant" as you call it, shouting incoherently where you can't even make out what they're saying. In spite of the fact that Phillips can't make out what they're saying but knows exactly what the BHI guys were saying and doing, he chose to approach the kids. Why? The hats.

Correct, that confrontation was already going on before the Indians arrived. We were told that over and over rather insistently three months ago on this board, and yet the progressive hunter guy is now trying to tell us it never happened. But it's there on video and described in accounts of the time like this one. (I'll quote from that in a separate post, as it's behind a pay wall). And yes, Philips already described the BHI rhetoric comparing it to the Westboro Batshit Church's lunacy, so he knew what they were and he knew when the Covington kids moved toward them they weren't going to retreat, which strongly indicates a confrontation that could turn ugly.

(Here again is where we call into question the judgment of chaperones who allegedly gave them the green light to escalate that situation with the tribal chants, instead of ignoring the BHIs --- as we say here analogously, "don't feed the trolls")

As to "thirdly", no we can't discern what the words of the tribal chant is, but that's not necessary --- you have a hundred (or however many) people chanting in unison, that sound is going to carry WAY farther than the letters on a hat can be seen, and it's obvious from the cheerleader's body posture and the inflection of the chant -- whatever it's saying --- that it's aggressive. It's doubtlessly a sports/"school spirit" chant typically used at a basketball game to intimidate an opposing team. So the dynamics are clear a mile away. The MAGA hats are not.

Frankly this whole obsession with MAGA hats is kind of bizarre. It's the least important detail here.

First, I don't trust his account because he contradicts himself as to why he ended up banging his drum in Sandmann's face. Second, none of this is any indication that there would have been a confrontation had he not been there.

There's ample evidence a potential confrontation was brewing. In the moment of that brewing it's impossible to predict that it will or will not boil over but that brewing is obvious. It's on video. And it's visible from a long way away, again more obvious and visible than the letters on a hat. The BHI racial taunts are part of it and the tribal chant response is another part of it. So approaching the area anybody can see that there's some confrontational energy spilling out. Philips says he deliberately marched into the middle of that in order to disrupt that energy. Based on subsequent events it seems to have worked and if that's his purpose I don't see anything negative in it. Actually it's astute.

I base my opinion on the fact that, of the two conflicting stories he's given, one of these was that he was trying to get up to the Lincoln memorial when he had a clear path up the steps.

I also base it on the fact that he was quoted as saying "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

"Old black individuals"? I daresay that none of the BHI guys was over thirty. Even if I'm wrong about that, they definitely were not old. In any case, in spite of the fact that the BHI guys were doing the berating, he still considered the Covington kids as being the "beasts" in this situation. That's why I think he approached them because of the hats.

Not my words, can't speak for an unlinked quote, but I'm inferring that "old" is relative. Compared to a 16-year-old, a person twice that age is "old(er)". And I know of nowhere the Covingtons were described as "beasts" by anybody (link?).

And again, you can't read hats from more than, what, twenty feet? You'd have to deliberately come on the scene thinking "wait, what do those hats say? I gotta get a closer look". What would be the point? You already can see (and hear) that there's a confrontation going on. Sound travels way farther than the letters on a hat can be seen. You have to get over this hat fetish.

First, if you're saying the Covington kids were hurling racial taunts, what racial taunts are you referring to? Second, in the Youtube video below, the BHI guys saw the hats from where they were standing and is why they started calling the kids "crackers" and products of incest. This happens at about 1:07:44. But a little before that at exactly 1:06:49 in the video you can see Phillips about twenty feet away from the BHI guys and they are about the same distance from the kids.

Why is this significant? Because Phillips was close enough to the BHI guys to hear them insulting the kids and specifically referring to their MAGA hats. And another thing, at about 1:11;28 the kids were doing their chant but it actually didn't consist of words at this point. But by the time Phillips was seen approaching them at 1:12:20, they had already quit the chant and some had their backs turned to the BHI guys and they were just ignoring the BHI guys and talking amongst themselves.

Nobody suggested the Covingtons were hurling racial taunts. They were answering some, not "hurling" -- as far as I know. Again I'll paste from my link above in the next post for the details.
Lol
That toothless fuck of an Indian activist has zero credibility anywhere and among anyone... It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he is a fucking fraud.

good
Good luck with that nutter butter.

Funny how you white trash trumpkins don’t understand that it’s you lying loons are the propagandists.

Details from my first link above (the paywall link):

>> The seeming lack of judgment by their chaperones was curious. If the ranting and raving Black Hebrew Israelites are the kind of folks who necessitate my crossing the street or altering my path before I make it into their line of sight, why would the Covington kids and their minders think it’s okay to engage crazy, hateful people raising hell in a national park? They should have ignored the Black Hebrew Israelites the way most everyone else does when they are at their usual perch outside the Gallery Place Metro stop in Chinatown.

At first, the Covington students kept their distance. By the time, Phillips drummed his way into the situation they had moved much closer to the Black Hebrew Israelites. And at various points, the young men gave as good as they got. The Black Hebrew Israelites called the young boys “school shooters,” and one asked, “What, you about to go postal?” A student clad in gray sweats and a blue hooded sweatshirt tartly replied, “No, I’m going to go take a s---.

”When the Black Hebrew Israelites declare, “I don’t see one black person in the crowd,” the boys all turn to the one with them. What made the moment even more troubling was when the Black Hebrew Israelites said “Y’all got one n----r in the crowd.” One of the boys turned around and said, “No, we’ve got two.” Later, the Israelite yelled, “That’s the only one y’all could bring to the front?” A kid in what look like black track pants and a blue sweatshirt responded, “We got one at home but he ain’t here.”

Having been put in that position of being singled out as the “only one” in a crowd, I can only imagine how that kid who emerged felt, especially after the Black Hebrew Israelites incessantly referred to him as “n----r” in front of his classmates. But all this took place after Phillips made his way to the crowd of boys, where he would eventually come face to face with Sandmann. Even the Black Hebrew Israelites recognized Phillips was moving in to try to keep the peace. “Here comes dad,” the main voice on the recording says as Phillips and others with him move in between the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Covington Catholic high schoolers.

A video made by the Indigenous Peoples March shows the pivotal moment, and you catch your first glimpse of Sandmann at about nine seconds into the 224 seconds of footage. At 46 seconds, Phillips moves toward an unmoving and smiling Sandmann. At about 2:23, a male voice can be heard asking, “What’s going on?” To which a woman can be heard responding, “You guys are acting like a mob. That’s what’s going on.” Adding with sarcasm, as the camera pans to her, “It’s awesome. You guys are what, 16? How old are you?” <<​
Lol
Real Indians think he’s a fucking fraud... that’s what’s funny.

Nathan Phillips represents himself and only himself, a fucked up meth head.

Too bad he is a nobody.

He was a nobody wasn't he before his picture got in the paper and those lawsuits are keeping him a somebody now, aren't they?? (so they should pay the papers for the free publicity)

Maybe they shouldn't have made him out to be a racist and plastered his face all over the news and social media in the first place. If they hadn't, Sandmann would still be a nobody just living his life and we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Sandmann is not the one who put his face out there, you and every other Trump hater did. Did you even think of that?

Maybe the smartass MAGA asshat should have acted like such a fucking dick. But hey, that is how all you Trumpettes are. You play tough guy & then run away with your tails between your legs.
Lol
That toothless Indian activist approach those kids not the right way around, you fucking moron.

Nathan Phillips it is an absolute fraud… So he has zero credibility. And those on Nathan Phillips side have zero credibility also...

Too bad he is a nobody.

Maybe they shouldn't have made him out to be a racist and plastered his face all over the news and social media in the first place. If they hadn't, Sandmann would still be a nobody just living his life and we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Sandmann is not the one who put his face out there, you and every other Trump hater did. Did you even think of that?

Maybe the silly grin kid should of moved out of the way, the kid should of been grounded for a month.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Maybe the silly grin kid should of moved out of the way, the kid should of been grounded for a month.

Mr. Sandmann couldn't leave the group- they were waiting on a bus. The group couldn't leave either, the plan was for the bus to pick him up.

The Drunken Indian walked up to Sandmann, Sandmann wasn't blocking him at all.

Sandmann's grin was involuntary, they don't put up with losers like Chief Nathan or the Black Congressional Israelites in Kentucky.

Too bad he is a nobody.

Lol
Maybe they should remove toothless meth heads from the public stage? Nathan Phillips is an 100% fraud....

Too bad he is a nobody.

Lol
Maybe they should remove toothless meth heads from the public stage? Nathan Phillips is an 100% fraud....
Perhaps all America has to hope for is a return to responsible journalism by our now less-than-credible MSM.

That would be a big win.

American’s Faith in Media Is Waning – And It’s No Wonder Why

Too bad he is a nobody.

Lol

Even more than a fraud, Chief Meth Head is like nothing they have in Kentucky. Ditto with the Black Congressional Israelites. In fact, the initial report coming from the boys' chaperones was that the confrontation was with Black Muslims. Even the adults from Kentucky were unaware of the existence of such lowlifes- that kind of shit isn't put up with in Kentucky, a state where the broads all wear huge hats and drink mint juleps and bourbon. The kids acted appropriately to a circumstance which was new to them while waiting on a bus in a cesspool city to take them back to civilization.

Lol

Even more than a fraud, Chief Meth Head is like nothing they have in Kentucky. Ditto with the Black Congressional Israelites. In fact, the initial report coming from the boys' chaperones was that the confrontation was with Black Muslims. Even the adults from Kentucky were unaware of the existence of such lowlifes- that kind of shit isn't put up with in Kentucky, a state where the broads all wear huge hats and drink mint juleps and bourbon. The kids acted appropriately to a circumstance which was new to them while waiting on a bus in a cesspool city to take them back to civilization.
And he has been rejected by elders of tribes across the nation...

Forum List

Back