CPAC. The gun free zone where you complain about gun free zones

At CPAC they use metal detectors before people can enter, and thus create a secure zone where NO ONE can bring in a gun. I'm also sure they spring for armed security in case some lefty nutter tries to shoot up the place.

Schools have metal detectors. Schools also have armed security too.

But why would anyone at CPAC be worried about gun-toting people if everyone there is gun-toting?

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.Nice try though.

Only 15 of the 150 mass shootings have been in "gun free zones".

Parkland did not and does not have metal detectors.

But they had armed security. Armed security that cowered behind cars as the shooter ran amuck.

At CPAC they use metal detectors before people can enter, and thus create a secure zone where NO ONE can bring in a gun. I'm also sure they spring for armed security in case some lefty nutter tries to shoot up the place.

But why would anyone at CPAC be worried about gun-toting people if everyone there is gun-toting?

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.Nice try though.

So, basically you agree that Parkland should have metal detectors and not arming teachers and students.

Thanks, wasn't that easy?

I do agree that all schools should have metal detectors, sure don't see anything that suggests I'm against arming teachers...students no. You need to learn how to pay attention.

But they had armed security. Armed security that cowered behind cars as the shooter ran amuck.

And your point is?

And your point is?

That arming more people isn't going to stop shit, and will most likely result in more innocents getting hurt.

But anything you can do to make the gun industry another buck, right!? That's why you support arming teachers, isn't it? You want to make gun companies more money.

So, basically you agree that Parkland should have metal detectors and not arming teachers and students.

I do agree that all schools should have metal detectors, sure don't see anything that suggests I'm against arming teachers...students no. You need to learn how to pay attention.

I am paying attention. The conservative response to 'gun free zones' is usually more guns. That is unless it comes to one of their own little shindigs. It's the hypocrisy that you are clearly trying to avoid.

And your point is?

That arming more people isn't going to stop shit, and will most likely result in more innocents getting hurt.

But anything you can do to make the gun industry another buck, right!? That's why you support arming teachers, isn't it? You want to make gun companies more money.

Damn, that's a lot of conclusions to jump to.

I am paying attention. The conservative response to 'gun free zones' is usually more guns. That is unless it comes to one of their own little shindigs. It's the hypocrisy that you are clearly trying to avoid.

Great, since you are paying attention, perhaps you can point out where I said "not arming teachers and students".

Pointing out CPAC's hypocrisy is valid.

No government facility should be a gun-free zone either.

I don't want the only people armed to be those controlled by the POS trash who occupy public office.

:dunno:

NO gun-free zones means ZERO. No airports. Airplanes. Schools. NOTHING!!!

Great, since you are paying attention, perhaps you can point out where I said "not arming teachers and students".

If you create a safe zone there is no need to arm teachers.

If teachers are armed it is no longer a safe zone

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you create a safe zone there is no need to arm teachers.

If teachers are armed it is no longer a safe zone

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Evidently the "safe zone" at Parkland wasn't that safe.

Somehow you think that CPAC throwing up metal detectors and disarming the 'good guys' isn't hypocritical? Or are you stuck on my rhetorical question demonstrating the rights hypocrisy?

right wing phonies . Blaming gun free zones is a favorite diversion of the gun nuts .

Yet CPAC was gun free! Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Trump trashes gun-free schools at CPAC 2018 -- where people aren't allowed to bring in guns

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.

Nice try though.

Bend yourself into a pretzel much?

“They have metal detectors ...” please . Bunch of two faced phonies railing against gun free zones .

No bending at all. They created a secure zone, with controlled access, just like a court, or an airport. A secure zone means I can reasonably assume no one else except authorized security is armed within the zone.

What do schools do to create secure zones out of their campuses?

Hold on. You broadcast that CPAC is a gun free zone . Which tells gun toating maniac that it’s a perfect place to attack .

That’s your argument with gun free zones . That they are soft targets.

You can’t have it both ways .

Hold on. You broadcast that CPAC is a gun free zone . Which tells gun toating maniac that it’s a perfect place to attack .

That’s your argument with gun free zones . That they are soft targets.

You can’t have it both ways .
Don't even try to dispute it, people.

CPAC is loaded with hypocrisy by disarming the attendees. They are hypocrites.

Admit it.

I do.

Fuck those hypocrites.

Just a guess but I’m pretty sure CPAC had a large number of highly trained professional armed security there and given the President was going to speak there it’s a safe bet the decisions on security and what would and would not be allowed came from the Secret Service.

Somehow you think that CPAC throwing up metal detectors and disarming the 'good guys' isn't hypocritical? Or are you stuck on my rhetorical question demonstrating the rights hypocrisy?

WTF...are you replying to my comments??? Don't recall typing anything about CPAC....dumbass.

WTF...are you replying to my comments??? Don't recall typing anything about CPAC....dumbass.

Read the thread title. It's about CPAC, hypocrisy and you not dealing with it. I can see you're not keeping up.

Forum List

Back