CPAC. The gun free zone where you complain about gun free zones

Do you have an authoritative source that says the NRA allows visitors to conceal carry? Just curious.

Directly from someone who worked there: anyone with a valid permit (Virginia, a shall-issue CCW state) can carry in the HQ. Also note: there is (at least, there was a few years ago-it may be closed now) a public range attached to the same building.

I'll ask that again. Prove it.

Directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

Or check the website: NRA Explore | FAQs

I'll explain it to you again. Does the NRA allow visitors to CCW into their offices? Not the range.

OK, go...
Reading is fundamental. One more time for the slow kid: Directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

i was asking you to prove it since it's your claim. Don't be lazy.

Directly from someone who worked there: anyone with a valid permit (Virginia, a shall-issue CCW state) can carry in the HQ. Also note: there is (at least, there was a few years ago-it may be closed now) a public range attached to the same building.

Directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

I'll explain it to you again. Does the NRA allow visitors to CCW into their offices? Not the range.

OK, go...
Reading is fundamental. One more time for the slow kid: Directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

Yet again...directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

No matter what I post, it won't be good enough for you. I will not play your game anymore...piss off.

OK, go...

Yet again...directly from NRA public relations: anyone with a valid CCW permit can carry in the NRA headquarters. Call them yourself and ask.

Once again, where's the proof?

No matter what I post, it won't be good enough for you. I will not play your game anymore...piss off.

You haven't posted anything except about confirming something nobody asked for in that the NRA allows guns onto it's own range. I'm thinking if you make a point and then can't back it up that you probably should just shove off and move along.

You haven't posted anything except about confirming something nobody asked for in that the NRA allows guns onto it's own range. I'm thinking if you make a point and then can't back it up that you probably should just shove off and move along.

upload_2018-3-4_17-25-25.jpeg

You could simply post from a credible source exactly what the NRA's policy is on hiding your gun when entering their building to go to their corporate office is (no their PR range). You simply haven't bothered to go anywhere near there. Don't blame me for your lack of finding any source on the subject. Simple enough?

And again, no matter what I post, it won't be good enough for you. I will not play your game anymore...piss off.

Sorry, you keep making that claim yet have been unable to provide any source for it. A phone call isn't proof you can post on this board.

Oh, wait, I called the NRA and they said you're an idiot.

And again, no matter what I post, it won't be good enough for you. I will not play your game anymore...piss off.

If you posted a link to NRA's policy about who can carry guns into their offices (not their pr firing range) that would help.

What this really comes down to is 'gun free zones' are OK depending on who is enforcing them. CPAC, offices at NRA HQ, totally fine. Schools, now way!

Note the range is in the basement of their building. So yes, they allow concealed carry in the headquarters.

Game, set, match. You lose.

Note the range is in the basement of their building. So yes, they allow concealed carry in the headquarters.

Game, set, match. You lose.

So, you're saying a visitor can go from the range to their corporate offices, whether in the same building or not and the rules on conceal carry do not change? Prove it.

I mean, for starters the range has a separate entrance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back