CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

My god....you are one dumb woman. Homeschooling always has been and always will be legal.
we really should require licenses.

we dont need generational stupidity.
Funny how our "licensed" teachers promote kids to the next grade whether they know the material or not oh and let's not forget that teachers these days love to grade on a curve so as to make their pupils look less stupid and them look better
if a kid isn't grasping a grade level's material the parents are already failing them. no need to double down on that failure by having the parent be the sole educator

Funny how home schooled kids outperform their public school counterparts on every measure though isn't it?

HSLDA | Academic Statistics on Homeschooling

Public schools teach to the test, all they are doing is turning out little test taking machines.

at least they're taught something other than creationism.

which is why extremists generally homeschool.

My god....you are one dumb woman. Homeschooling always has been and always will be legal.

Nope we shouldn't. Period. Your government controlling every aspect of our life will never happen. Keep dreaming though.
i just think it would be nice if we made sure that people wanting to teach their kids at home were actually capable and weren't just reying to "protect" their kids from actual knowledge

there's a lot of ignorant people out there that will do enough damage to their kids just being their parents without them also being their sole educators

Who are you to say?
just some asshole.

and it'll never happen. but can you imagine the disservice done to a child if say they have racist parents that never expose them to other people, teach them some insane ideas about the constitution and history, and never teach them science or health because that's not how god would want it?

what chance would that kid have at ever being anything other than trash like his parents?

Again, who are you to say? Who are you to say who is "trash"? Probably millions of Americans who would consider the likes of you to be trash.

Funny how our "licensed" teachers promote kids to the next grade whether they know the material or not oh and let's not forget that teachers these days love to grade on a curve so as to make their pupils look less stupid and them look better
if a kid isn't grasping a grade level's material the parents are already failing them. no need to double down on that failure by having the parent be the sole educator

Funny how home schooled kids outperform their public school counterparts on every measure though isn't it?

Public schools teach to the test, all they are doing is turning out little test taking machines.

proof?

Home schooled and private school educated children consistently crush their public school educated peers in scoring. Maybe the public sector should be asking themselves why

Wrong.

Wrong.

No it's not wrong, simply because you say it's wrong means nothing. That is the most common gripe regarding Common Core

Nope we shouldn't. Period. Your government controlling every aspect of our life will never happen. Keep dreaming though.
i just think it would be nice if we made sure that people wanting to teach their kids at home were actually capable and weren't just reying to "protect" their kids from actual knowledge

there's a lot of ignorant people out there that will do enough damage to their kids just being their parents without them also being their sole educators

Who are you to say?
just some asshole.

and it'll never happen. but can you imagine the disservice done to a child if say they have racist parents that never expose them to other people, teach them some insane ideas about the constitution and history, and never teach them science or health because that's not how god would want it?

what chance would that kid have at ever being anything other than trash like his parents?

Again, who are you to say? Who are you to say who is "trash"? Probably millions of Americans who would consider the likes of you to be trash.
nope. I'm a functioning member of society with his shit together. some people may not agree with me or my views, but nobody is honestly calling me trash.

as has been said, extremists like to homeschool for a reason. i just wish we'd license people first to maybe give some of those kids a chance

although maybe we'd really be better off if we licensed who could have kids...

Last edited:

Home schooled and private school educated children consistently crush their public school educated peers in scoring. Maybe the public sector should be asking themselves why
not true

Wrong.

No it's not wrong, simply because you say it's wrong means nothing. That is the most common gripe regarding Common Core

And you have spent a great deal of time in schools observing this for yourself?

that's false. no matter how many times you say it.

Wrong.

I'm on a school board, your expertise lies where?

Wrong.

that poor school district

Wrong.

I'm on a school board...

Wrong.

I'm on a school board...

I have six children attending schools, of course I observe. That and you could always Google it,numerous articles on it

..... i just wish we'd license people first to maybe give some of those kids a chance

althougj maybe we'd really be better off if we licensed who could have kids...

That attitude is exactly why semi-literate trash like you does NOT get to say.

Who are you to say?
just some asshole.

nope. I'm a functioning member of society with his shit together. some people may not agree with me or my views, but nobody is honestly calling me trash.

as has been said, extremists like to homeschool for a reason. i just wish we'd license people first to maybe give some of those kids a chance

althougj maybe we'd really be better off if we licensed who could have kids...
People from ALL walks of life like to homeschool. My mother home schooled me because I was trouble at school,I would get done with work and start making trouble etc. School just treated me as a problem kid instead of giving me something to do....home school is for EVERYONE that wants to do it. Its not for 1 certain race,religion,ideology etc. I know a few people that home school,kids get better education with ACTUAL LEARNING instead of hate whitey propaganda,less hours per day and they are FAR ahead of their peers.

Wrong.

no, you get drunk until you get stiff as as board :alcoholic::alcoholic:

Forum List

Back