CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

good on them.
Good "on" who? From your statist loving tendencies I am assuming you are praising CPS harassing a family for merely homeschooling.
harassed? i don't see it
If there was no report of abuse or neglect the fucking government had no business at that house
There was a report
A bullshit report.

Since when is being so called unsocilaized even a thing to be reported?

it's a thing to report when home schooled kids are being set loose on an unsuspecting world.

Good "on" who? From your statist loving tendencies I am assuming you are praising CPS harassing a family for merely homeschooling.
harassed? i don't see it
If there was no report of abuse or neglect the fucking government had no business at that house
There was a report
A bullshit report.

it's a thing to report when home schooled kids are being set loose on an unsuspecting world.
Wow talk about DUMBEST fucking post of the day!

harassed? i don't see it
There was a report
A bullshit report.

bullshit reports happen every day... and legit reports as well. that's why they have to investigate.

harassed? i don't see it
There was a report
A bullshit report.

that's funny coming from an imbecile like you.

That was the ONLY reason they closed the case. Up against well funded lawyers yeah you will lose. Like I said yesterday poor and got kids? Perfect candidate for CPS kidnapping.
I will never convince you otherwise. If it makes you happy, hold onto your lawyer. As for the poor thing, I saw that, too. I thought it must be because I work in an area where a LOT of people are poor, or because at least 70% of my cases involved drug abuse and that tends to make people poor, whether they started that way or not. Interesting point.
I am poor and haven't touched drugs since I was 20 and it was a recreational fun thing...never an addiction thing. Never even considered doing drugs when I had kids hell I had kids over a year AFTER I just decided I was done with the teen fun years crap. Oh and no you won't convince me otherwise. I lived in 1 county where CPS came out and woman was professional and nice and not full of shit 1 out of MANY. Hell 1 county I lived in was SUED and LOST a 30+ million dollar lawsuit filed by a former constable they had arrested and fired yet they CONTINUED harassing families including mine.
Move around a lot, do you?

There was a report
A bullshit report.

that's funny coming from an imbecile like you.
You mean someone that's lived through this shit and knows what he is talking about vs a boot licking super bitch who does as she is told by the government.

That was the ONLY reason they closed the case. Up against well funded lawyers yeah you will lose. Like I said yesterday poor and got kids? Perfect candidate for CPS kidnapping.
I will never convince you otherwise. If it makes you happy, hold onto your lawyer. As for the poor thing, I saw that, too. I thought it must be because I work in an area where a LOT of people are poor, or because at least 70% of my cases involved drug abuse and that tends to make people poor, whether they started that way or not. Interesting point.
I am poor and haven't touched drugs since I was 20 and it was a recreational fun thing...never an addiction thing. Never even considered doing drugs when I had kids hell I had kids over a year AFTER I just decided I was done with the teen fun years crap. Oh and no you won't convince me otherwise. I lived in 1 county where CPS came out and woman was professional and nice and not full of shit 1 out of MANY. Hell 1 county I lived in was SUED and LOST a 30+ million dollar lawsuit filed by a former constable they had arrested and fired yet they CONTINUED harassing families including mine.
Right. Not all poor people are drug addicts, I never said they were. We are trying to convince our governor that not all poor people are drug addicts, but he doesn't believe it. Wants to have the right to test everyone who requests state benefits, then kindly refer any who test positive to our nonexistent treatment programs.
Never, ever elect a Tea Party businessman as your governor.

Right. Not all poor people are drug addicts, I never said they were. We are trying to convince our governor that not all poor people are drug addicts, but he doesn't believe it. Wants to have the right to test everyone who requests state benefits, then kindly refer any who test positive to our nonexistent treatment programs.
I agree with him actually. On the testing anyways but I would expand it to EVERYONE who either GETS government benefits such as TANF,FS,etc AND anyone who works for the government. I think in some states there will be more legislatures testing positive than welfare recipients.

I agree with him actually. On the testing anyways but I would expand it to EVERYONE who either GETS government benefits such as TANF,FS,etc AND anyone who works for the government. I think in some states there will be more legislatures testing positive than welfare recipients.
In our state, all state employees are subject to random testing. It never occurred to me that our representatives are state employees too--that COULD be amusing.
But why do you think it's okay for our governor to harass poor people for being poor? You don't like it when CPS harasses you for the same reason.

Forum List

Back