CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

Tell CPS to go piss up a rope.
CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

I know a family CPS got involved with, the little girl had a birthmark and a teachers aide called CPS and reported it as a burn. The parents had doctor reports stating it was a birthmark, a strawberry melanoma, CPS refused to let it go and the family finally hired a law firm to make them let it go. CPS can go piss up a rope
Okay. Something's missing from that family's story, mark my words. Unless they panicked the CPS worker by refusing to let the child be seen by a doctor to confirm it was a birthmark? CPS actually does try to protect kids, and sometimes they actually manage. It's not all about the parents all the time.
its a sassy story. has about as much chance of being true as i do of becoming pope

GFY ya god damn troll, you are constantly trying to stir shit up and it's past old. Grow the fuck up already old phucker
nothing like a mean angry drunk

CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

I know a family CPS got involved with, the little girl had a birthmark and a teachers aide called CPS and reported it as a burn. The parents had doctor reports stating it was a birthmark, a strawberry melanoma, CPS refused to let it go and the family finally hired a law firm to make them let it go. CPS can go piss up a rope
Okay. Something's missing from that family's story, mark my words. Unless they panicked the CPS worker by refusing to let the child be seen by a doctor to confirm it was a birthmark? CPS actually does try to protect kids, and sometimes they actually manage. It's not all about the parents all the time.
its a sassy story. has about as much chance of being true as i do of becoming pope

GFY ya god damn troll, you are constantly trying to stir shit up and it's past old. Grow the fuck up already old phucker
nothing like a mean angry drunk
A mean angry bi-catfish drunk, you mean.

Heaven forbid, this country was built by those home schooled. The real issue is the extension of "it takes a community to raise and indoctrinate a child" philosophy embraced by the left.

You are FULL OF SHIT. Dealt with the CPS criminals enough to know how they operate. Poor? Got Kids? DING DING DING! Perfect candidate for harassment and kidnapping by the CPS domestic terrorist agents! Want to stop them? Shotgun works. So does leaving the area,they have to close case then within 30 days,DO NOT let them in your home without a warrant no matter what empty threats they make,CPS is SCARED of lawyers they don't own already and the ones "working" for you are nothing more than patsies that do as CPS tells them to do and BARELY if at all put up a fight. We hired a lawyer and I ain't never seen CPS scatter like the fly's on shit that they are so fast! Very next hearing BAM hit them with new lawyer and all of a sudden they wanted to drop the asinine case. Now I keep a lawyer on retainer :)
And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.
no, it is scary. i have absolutely no doubt that Odium would reapond to a knock on his door with a gun to the face.

he thinks that's protecting his family, which makes me pity them
Ask my wife and kids if I protect them. You act like my wife and kids are scared of ME,they are scared of jackbooted thugs with badges and guns doing the bidding of a CPS domestic terrorist at the front door. ALL parents should be given a course in how to deal with the CPS scum when they eventually come knocking,no warrant? Not coming in! etc. Oh and cops are just the CPS lapdogs I have stood there and listened as a pig LIED to what was in the home because I was there in the home when he was allowed in. Standing up to CPS terrorists pisses them off because they like cops think that title or badge gives them extra rights.I have a list of EVERY judge,CPS terrorist,cop etc name,address,car etc. Fuck with me is a BAD idea.
I cannot understand why anyone would be scared of you.
because he's a crazy racist with guns who thinks a knock on the door should be met with a gun barrel
Just CPS,not anyone. In fact I didn't meet the kids delivering the candles my wife ordered,the Trump campaign guy,the guy I gave baby clothes to etc with a gun either. :)
Sounds like you wouldn't protect your family which makes me pity them.
my family doesn't need "protection" from CPS

I didn't say them I said YOU and it's clear you wouldn't do a damn thing to protect them
you can stow that shit right now.

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

I can stow it now? I'll do it when you can enforce the demand.

If someone put your family in harms way, you'd cower like a little bitch.
i'm not going to play the chest thumping game with you.
the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
and i don't worry about the sheriff, they won't be stopping by either.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'
this means i don't have to live my life in fear like you little bitches.

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.
So the people merely homeschooling their kids were "crazy assholes"? What POSSIBLE reason would they have showed up if it wasn't because they were "crazy assholes"?
Social worker 'investigates unsocialized homeschoolers'

Really? If I got 9 sibling I am NOT unsocialized. Hell I had 4 siblings and wasn't even close to unsocialized...what a pathetic excuse for harassing a family. Good thing this woman was part of the HSLDA.

your posts make you sound unsocialized
By choice. I hate society. Plain and simple.

good on them.
Good "on" who? From your statist loving tendencies I am assuming you are praising CPS harassing a family for merely homeschooling.
harassed? i don't see it
If there was no report of abuse or neglect the fucking government had no business at that house
There was a report
A bullshit report.

Since when is being so called unsocilaized even a thing to be reported?

And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.
no, it is scary. i have absolutely no doubt that Odium would reapond to a knock on his door with a gun to the face.

he thinks that's protecting his family, which makes me pity them
Ask my wife and kids if I protect them. You act like my wife and kids are scared of ME,they are scared of jackbooted thugs with badges and guns doing the bidding of a CPS domestic terrorist at the front door. ALL parents should be given a course in how to deal with the CPS scum when they eventually come knocking,no warrant? Not coming in! etc. Oh and cops are just the CPS lapdogs I have stood there and listened as a pig LIED to what was in the home because I was there in the home when he was allowed in. Standing up to CPS terrorists pisses them off because they like cops think that title or badge gives them extra rights.I have a list of EVERY judge,CPS terrorist,cop etc name,address,car etc. Fuck with me is a BAD idea.
I cannot understand why anyone would be scared of you.
because he's a crazy racist with guns who thinks a knock on the door should be met with a gun barrel
Just CPS,not anyone. In fact I didn't meet the kids delivering the candles my wife ordered,the Trump campaign guy,the guy I gave baby clothes to etc with a gun either. :)
my family doesn't need "protection" from CPS

I didn't say them I said YOU and it's clear you wouldn't do a damn thing to protect them
you can stow that shit right now.

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

I can stow it now? I'll do it when you can enforce the demand.

If someone put your family in harms way, you'd cower like a little bitch.
i'm not going to play the chest thumping game with you.
the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
and i don't worry about the sheriff, they won't be stopping by either.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'
this means i don't have to live my life in fear like you little bitches.

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.
So the people merely homeschooling their kids were "crazy assholes"? What POSSIBLE reason would they have showed up if it wasn't because they were "crazy assholes"?
Social worker 'investigates unsocialized homeschoolers'

Really? If I got 9 sibling I am NOT unsocialized. Hell I had 4 siblings and wasn't even close to unsocialized...what a pathetic excuse for harassing a family. Good thing this woman was part of the HSLDA.

your posts make you sound unsocialized
By choice. I hate society. Plain and simple.
No kidding.....really?

good on them.
Good "on" who? From your statist loving tendencies I am assuming you are praising CPS harassing a family for merely homeschooling.
harassed? i don't see it
If there was no report of abuse or neglect the fucking government had no business at that house
There was a report
A bullshit report.

It's not in the state where I was a CPS worker. We have lots of great homeschooling parents and they get together and do field trips and activities with other homeschooled kids, etc. There were other concerns, as well, which the cooperative parent showed CPS were unfounded and CPS closed the case. The parents here didn't need a lawyer to get those results, either, although if it made them feel more secure, that's fine.

harassed? i don't see it
There was a report
A bullshit report.

It's not in the state where I was a CPS worker. We have lots of great homeschooling parents and they get together and do field trips and activities with other homeschooled kids, etc. There were other concerns, as well, which the cooperative parent showed CPS were unfounded and CPS closed the case. The parents here didn't need a lawyer to get those results, either, although if it made them feel more secure, that's fine.
Uh she called the HSLDA which is a lawyer group for homeschoolers. I know I was a part of it for a while.

That was the ONLY reason they closed the case. Up against well funded lawyers yeah you will lose. Like I said yesterday poor and got kids? Perfect candidate for CPS kidnapping.

harassed? i don't see it
There was a report
A bullshit report.

SO since when is being "unsocialized" , whatever that means,a reportable offense? And why the hell is it the government's business?

That was the ONLY reason they closed the case. Up against well funded lawyers yeah you will lose. Like I said yesterday poor and got kids? Perfect candidate for CPS kidnapping.
I will never convince you otherwise. If it makes you happy, hold onto your lawyer. As for the poor thing, I saw that, too. I thought it must be because I work in an area where a LOT of people are poor, or because at least 70% of my cases involved drug abuse and that tends to make people poor, whether they started that way or not. Interesting point.

I will never convince you otherwise. If it makes you happy, hold onto your lawyer. As for the poor thing, I saw that, too. I thought it must be because I work in an area where a LOT of people are poor, or because at least 70% of my cases involved drug abuse and that tends to make people poor, whether they started that way or not. Interesting point.
I am poor and haven't touched drugs since I was 20 and it was a recreational fun thing...never an addiction thing. Never even considered doing drugs when I had kids hell I had kids over a year AFTER I just decided I was done with the teen fun years crap. Oh and no you won't convince me otherwise. I lived in 1 county where CPS came out and woman was professional and nice and not full of shit 1 out of MANY. Hell 1 county I lived in was SUED and LOST a 30+ million dollar lawsuit filed by a former constable they had arrested and fired yet they CONTINUED harassing families including mine.

Forum List

Back