CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

I didn't say them I said YOU and it's clear you wouldn't do a damn thing to protect them
you can stow that shit right now.

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

I can stow it now? I'll do it when you can enforce the demand.

If someone put your family in harms way, you'd cower like a little bitch.
i'm not going to play the chest thumping game with you.
the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
and i don't worry about the sheriff, they won't be stopping by either.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.

I'm not talking about the sheriff, CPS, or whatever entity you mentioned. Do you think you're immune from someone doing a home invasion where you live? Sounds to me as if you are. Sounds to me you'd let the invaders do whatever to your family.
Oooooh....I see. You decided to deflect from the topic of this thread.
I see. Another one that covers for a fellow Liberal coward.

I love how all the tough keyboard kommandos are here.

I offered you an opportunity to test a theory you proposed. I love how someone says another person wouldn't do anything then runs like a pussy when offered the opportunity.

well, you don't know me. and if you want to talk about that, we can talk about it in a relevant thread.

EVERYBODY knows exactly the kind of moron you are, dude.
and nobody knows the lengths i would go to for my family. but again, this isn't relevant to this thread. if you want to make the thread about some imagined caricature you have of me feel free to take it to the flame zone

Last edited:
I love how all the tough keyboard kommandos are here.

You sound like Campbell the Coward. He was made an offer and went as far as telling me where to meet. When he figured out that I was close enough to accept his challenge, he backed off then pussies like you covered for him.

well, you don't know me. and if you want to talk about that, we can talk about it in a relevant thread.

and nobody knows the lengths i wpuld go to for my family. but again, this isn't relevant to this thread. if you want to make the thread about some imagined caricature you have of me feel free to take it to the flame zone
You said you had no need to protect them.

and nobody knows the lengths i wpuld go to for my family. but again, this isn't relevant to this thread. if you want to make the thread about some imagined caricature you have of me feel free to take it to the flame zone
You said you had no need to protect them.
no, i didn't. you should work on your reading skills

. Sounds to me you'd let the invaders do whatever to your family.
i really am curious, what did i say that made you think that?
You said you protect your family by not being a douchebad and putting them in danger. That doesn't address the possibility of you family being put in danger by something out of your control. It can but you don't seem to think it can.

you can stow that shit right now.

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.

I'm not talking about the sheriff, CPS, or whatever entity you mentioned. Do you think you're immune from someone doing a home invasion where you live? Sounds to me as if you are. Sounds to me you'd let the invaders do whatever to your family.
Pray tell, what is cowardly about him besides your desperate need to somehow feel more brave by doing stupid things?

You said you protect your family by not being a douchebad and putting them in danger. That doesn't address the possibility of you family being put in danger by something out of your control. It can but you don't seem to think it can.
We are talking about CPS or the Police coming to the door......DO try to keep up, keyboard kommando.

Pray tell, what is cowardly about him besides your desperate need to somehow feel more brave by doing stupid things?

Not protecting his family.

As for you, you posted a theory and was offered the opportunity to test that theory. You refused to back up your claim. Are you Campbell using a fake identity?

I'm sorry, i thought you could follow the conversation. that was my mistake. I'll try again.

i do not fear the cps, or the sheriff, or any other officual entity knocking on my door looking to tear apart my family because it's not going to happen because i am not a crazy asshole. i do not, therefore, need to protect my family from them.

this does not mean that there is no danger in the world for my family. i never, ever stated or implied that was the case, but for the slow ones out there i admit there are things that could happen, like a home invasion (extremely rare) and i would do whatever was necessary to protect them in such situations.

does that clear up any confusion?

We are talking about CPS or the Police coming to the door......DO try to keep up, keyboard kommando.

I made it clear that it went beyond that.

If you want to see a keyboard kommando look in the mirror. You theorized something and refused to test the theory. I'm still here.

I'm sorry, i thought you could follow the conversation. that was my mistake. I'll try again.

i do not fear the cps, or the sheriff, or any other officual entity knocking on my door looking to tear apart my family because it's not going to happen because i am not a crazy asshole. i do not, therefore, need to protect my family from them.

this does not mean that there is no danger in the world for my family. i never, ever stated or implied that was the case, but for the slow ones out there i admit there are things that could happen, like a home invasion (extremely rare) and i would do whatever was necessary to protect them in such situations.

You don't know what could happen to you with the former situation. You can speculate is all.

You don't know what could happen to you with the former situation. You can speculate is all.
no, i absolutely do. just like i know that I'm not going to ever win the lottery, even when i buy a ticket. yes, it's possible, but it's not going to happen.

and the reason it's not going to happen is I'm not a crazy douchebag

Not protecting his family.

As for you, you posted a theory and was offered the opportunity to test that theory. You refused to back up your claim. Are you Campbell using a fake identity?
Nope....you are either stupid or intentionally misunderstanding the topic. Which is it? I have my theory.

Sounds like good old fashioned Duggar socializing. A big family only breeds wholesomeness. Well, breeds is the wrong word, let's say gropes.

Or they could take the Palin's lead. Let's see just how big your brawls are.
I'm sure some posters here are thanking their god that CPS didn't interrupt Josh Duggar's "special" relationship with his sisters.

Ironic isn't it. CPS could have saved those girls from so much damage. Of course Mike Huckabee was too busy taking photos with Mr. Duggar to worry about the kids.

no, i absolutely do. just like i know that I'm not going to ever win the lottery, even when i buy a ticket. yes, it's possible, but it's not going to happen.

and the reason it's not going to happen is I'm not a crazy douchebag
At the very least...you don't come off like one on the internet like they do.

Forum List

Back