CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

and i never will be. i don't abuse kids and i don't give reason for anyone to think otherwise
]
And they didn't abuse kids either NO ONE needs a REASON to call CPS simply piss someone off and they can and will call...its easy and CPS is FORCED to check ALL calls made.
you bet your ass I'd report suspected child abuse
There was no abuse clown dick. You would know that if you read the link. You would LOVE living in a dictatorship..guilty until proven innoncent....
so parents should be free to abuse their children?
I said that? Where? I said CPS are domestic terrorists which they are. Simple as that.
so if cps can't respond to a call without what you call harassment how would you have the system work?

should parents just be left to abuse their kids?
There was no abuse in this situation. PERIOD. I don't know how CPS can respond to calls nor do I give a shit. They can investigate all they want when I know their tactics of harassing kids at school,threatening to kidnap kids unless allowed in the home etc they can't scare me...I fought the POS and WON! They are scared of me now...I know where they live,I know what they drive,I know what their kids names are and their schools and teachers names....fuck with me I will fuck with you right back :) Its fun for them until the Hunters ( cps) become the HUNTED. Just like that piece of shit in New Hampshire I believe it was that got shot for kidnapping a child its a risk of kidnapping kids....Find a better line of work. :)
^ I can certainly see why CPS was called and the authorities know about you now. As someone else said earlier....the cycle continues.

I can certainly see why you couldn't have ever been homeschooled. No one able to teach you past the 1st grade.

I imagine, to a homeschooler, that would pass as a clever retort.

None of you who are criticizing CPS know what you're talking about. I'm glad, actually, you don't know what some kids go through. You sure as hell don't know how CPS works; there is actually a judge and a court process involved there, as well, so don't talk about Nazi's again. I did it for 9 years, and I'm not ashamed of it. But I DO know how it works and I know that if the children are fine, CPS goes away. I don't know what was up in Sassy's story. I had only one actual cigarette-burns case in 9 years. But several reports. The majority were impetigo or scrapes called in by well meaning school staff, usually. A very simple trip to the doctor's office was all it took to clear it up. I've seen babies and toddlers shaken and beaten within an inch of their lives, toddlers who can't toddle because their drug addicted mother can't be bothered to ever take them out of the crib, I could go on and on. Lucky kids have extended family who take over when parents go off the rails. For the kids who aren't that lucky, CPS is all they got.
You are FULL OF SHIT. Dealt with the CPS criminals enough to know how they operate. Poor? Got Kids? DING DING DING! Perfect candidate for harassment and kidnapping by the CPS domestic terrorist agents! Want to stop them? Shotgun works. So does leaving the area,they have to close case then within 30 days,DO NOT let them in your home without a warrant no matter what empty threats they make,CPS is SCARED of lawyers they don't own already and the ones "working" for you are nothing more than patsies that do as CPS tells them to do and BARELY if at all put up a fight. We hired a lawyer and I ain't never seen CPS scatter like the fly's on shit that they are so fast! Very next hearing BAM hit them with new lawyer and all of a sudden they wanted to drop the asinine case. Now I keep a lawyer on retainer :)
And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.
no, it is scary. i have absolutely no doubt that Odium would reapond to a knock on his door with a gun to the face.

he thinks that's protecting his family, which makes me pity them
Ask my wife and kids if I protect them. You act like my wife and kids are scared of ME,they are scared of jackbooted thugs with badges and guns doing the bidding of a CPS domestic terrorist at the front door. ALL parents should be given a course in how to deal with the CPS scum when they eventually come knocking,no warrant? Not coming in! etc. Oh and cops are just the CPS lapdogs I have stood there and listened as a pig LIED to what was in the home because I was there in the home when he was allowed in. Standing up to CPS terrorists pisses them off because they like cops think that title or badge gives them extra rights.I have a list of EVERY judge,CPS terrorist,cop etc name,address,car etc. Fuck with me is a BAD idea.
I cannot understand why anyone would be scared of you.

None of you who are criticizing CPS know what you're talking about. I'm glad, actually, you don't know what some kids go through. You sure as hell don't know how CPS works; there is actually a judge and a court process involved there, as well, so don't talk about Nazi's again. I did it for 9 years, and I'm not ashamed of it. But I DO know how it works and I know that if the children are fine, CPS goes away. I don't know what was up in Sassy's story. I had only one actual cigarette-burns case in 9 years. But several reports. The majority were impetigo or scrapes called in by well meaning school staff, usually. A very simple trip to the doctor's office was all it took to clear it up. I've seen babies and toddlers shaken and beaten within an inch of their lives, toddlers who can't toddle because their drug addicted mother can't be bothered to ever take them out of the crib, I could go on and on. Lucky kids have extended family who take over when parents go off the rails. For the kids who aren't that lucky, CPS is all they got.
You are FULL OF SHIT. Dealt with the CPS criminals enough to know how they operate. Poor? Got Kids? DING DING DING! Perfect candidate for harassment and kidnapping by the CPS domestic terrorist agents! Want to stop them? Shotgun works. So does leaving the area,they have to close case then within 30 days,DO NOT let them in your home without a warrant no matter what empty threats they make,CPS is SCARED of lawyers they don't own already and the ones "working" for you are nothing more than patsies that do as CPS tells them to do and BARELY if at all put up a fight. We hired a lawyer and I ain't never seen CPS scatter like the fly's on shit that they are so fast! Very next hearing BAM hit them with new lawyer and all of a sudden they wanted to drop the asinine case. Now I keep a lawyer on retainer :)
And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.
no, it is scary. i have absolutely no doubt that Odium would reapond to a knock on his door with a gun to the face.

Sounds like you wouldn't protect your family which makes me pity them.
my family doesn't need "protection" from CPS

Ask my wife and kids if I protect them. You act like my wife and kids are scared of ME,they are scared of jackbooted thugs with badges and guns doing the bidding of a CPS domestic terrorist at the front door. ALL parents should be given a course in how to deal with the CPS scum when they eventually come knocking,no warrant? Not coming in! etc. Oh and cops are just the CPS lapdogs I have stood there and listened as a pig LIED to what was in the home because I was there in the home when he was allowed in. Standing up to CPS terrorists pisses them off because they like cops think that title or badge gives them extra rights.I have a list of EVERY judge,CPS terrorist,cop etc name,address,car etc. Fuck with me is a BAD idea.
I cannot understand why anyone would be scared of you.
because he's a crazy racist with guns who thinks a knock on the door should be met with a gun barrel

I didn't say them I said YOU and it's clear you wouldn't do a damn thing to protect them

I didn't say them I said YOU and it's clear you wouldn't do a damn thing to protect them
you can stow that shit right now.

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

roflmao, fuck you, dude

the thing is, i don't need to greet cps or the sheriff with a gun, or keep a lawyer on retainer, because they're never going to come knocking on my door.

Said every fool in the history of the planet....

that's how i protect my family. by not being a raging douchebag and putting them in danger.

Being a naive ass hat living in a pretend world does not make your family safe, dumbass.

I can stow it now? I'll do it when you can enforce the demand.

If someone put your family in harms way, you'd cower like a little bitch.

i'm not going to play the chest thumping game with you.
the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
and i don't worry about the sheriff, they won't be stopping by either.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'
this means i don't have to live my life in fear like you little bitches.

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.

the fact is i don't have to worry about cps. they're never going to knock on my door. ever.
i don't worry about a neighbor calling in false or overblown tips about me and my family. they aren't going to do that.

see, i'm not a crazy asshole. and when you aren't a crazy asshole, cps doesn't show up at your door. neither does the sheriff, or anyone else that would put my family 'in danger'

some of you guys should give not being a crazy asshole a shot. you just might like it.

I'm not talking about the sheriff, CPS, or whatever entity you mentioned. Do you think you're immune from someone doing a home invasion where you live? Sounds to me as if you are. Sounds to me you'd let the invaders do whatever to your family.

I'm not talking about the sheriff, CPS, or whatever entity you mentioned. Do you think you're immune from someone doing a home invasion where you live? Sounds to me as if you are. Sounds to me you'd let the invaders do whatever to your family.
well, you don't know me. and if you want to talk about that, we can talk about it in a relevant thread.

Of course he is immune since he has his mighty pocket wand!

well, you don't know me. and if you want to talk about that, we can talk about it in a relevant thread.

I know you said your family wouldn't be in harms way and you didn't have to worry about protecting them.

Of course he is immune since he has his mighty pocket wand!

He'd be the kind that would shit his pants.

Perhaps he can wave that wand and create a criminal free zone.

But....enough about your experience in this regard...........

Oooooh....I see. You decided to deflect from the topic of this thread.

But....enough about your experience in this regard...........

I'd do whatever it took to protect mine. Willing to put that to a test?

Forum List

Back