CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

call it what you want. they had a tip. they followed up

They had no probable cause to think a crime had been committed or that anyone was endangered. They had no reason to be there. CPS must be constrained from these acts for the same reason the police must be constrained from randomly searching your house. (or the basement of your mom's house, as the case may be.)

You seek a totalitarian police state, I get it, you're a democrat. But for those of us who prefer liberty, this is unacceptable.

Sounds like good old fashioned Duggar socializing. A big family only breeds wholesomeness. Well, breeds is the wrong word, let's say gropes.

Or they could take the Palin's lead. Let's see just how big your brawls are.

The kids will have to marry other homeschooled.

God help them if they become impoverished. They won't like getting down with the people. I went to private school and I loathe people. Loooooathe them.

Are you baked?
401187-46907-jarlaxle-baenre.jpg

None of you who are criticizing CPS know what you're talking about. I'm glad, actually, you don't know what some kids go through. You sure as hell don't know how CPS works; there is actually a judge and a court process involved there, as well, so don't talk about Nazi's again. I did it for 9 years, and I'm not ashamed of it. But I DO know how it works and I know that if the children are fine, CPS goes away. I don't know what was up in Sassy's story. I had only one actual cigarette-burns case in 9 years. But several reports. The majority were impetigo or scrapes called in by well meaning school staff, usually. A very simple trip to the doctor's office was all it took to clear it up. I've seen babies and toddlers shaken and beaten within an inch of their lives, toddlers who can't toddle because their drug addicted mother can't be bothered to ever take them out of the crib, I could go on and on. Lucky kids have extended family who take over when parents go off the rails. For the kids who aren't that lucky, CPS is all they got.

Tell CPS to go piss up a rope.
CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

Yet the only answer Liberals have for this is to give her someone else's money:

This lady says someone owes her and Liberal think it's the taxpayers.

CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

super. you found an irresponsible individual.
do you want a medal?

super. you found an irresponsible individual.
do you want a medal?

One that Liberals say should be funded for it. They want to reward her but go after those trying to do better for their kids because they don't have control over it.

None of you who are criticizing CPS know what you're talking about. I'm glad, actually, you don't know what some kids go through. You sure as hell don't know how CPS works; there is actually a judge and a court process involved there, as well, so don't talk about Nazi's again. I did it for 9 years, and I'm not ashamed of it. But I DO know how it works and I know that if the children are fine, CPS goes away. I don't know what was up in Sassy's story. I had only one actual cigarette-burns case in 9 years. But several reports. The majority were impetigo or scrapes called in by well meaning school staff, usually. A very simple trip to the doctor's office was all it took to clear it up. I've seen babies and toddlers shaken and beaten within an inch of their lives, toddlers who can't toddle because their drug addicted mother can't be bothered to ever take them out of the crib, I could go on and on. Lucky kids have extended family who take over when parents go off the rails. For the kids who aren't that lucky, CPS is all they got.
You are FULL OF SHIT. Dealt with the CPS criminals enough to know how they operate. Poor? Got Kids? DING DING DING! Perfect candidate for harassment and kidnapping by the CPS domestic terrorist agents! Want to stop them? Shotgun works. So does leaving the area,they have to close case then within 30 days,DO NOT let them in your home without a warrant no matter what empty threats they make,CPS is SCARED of lawyers they don't own already and the ones "working" for you are nothing more than patsies that do as CPS tells them to do and BARELY if at all put up a fight. We hired a lawyer and I ain't never seen CPS scatter like the fly's on shit that they are so fast! Very next hearing BAM hit them with new lawyer and all of a sudden they wanted to drop the asinine case. Now I keep a lawyer on retainer :)

You are FULL OF SHIT. Dealt with the CPS criminals enough to know how they operate. Poor? Got Kids? DING DING DING! Perfect candidate for harassment and kidnapping by the CPS domestic terrorist agents! Want to stop them? Shotgun works. So does leaving the area,they have to close case then within 30 days,DO NOT let them in your home without a warrant no matter what empty threats they make,CPS is SCARED of lawyers they don't own already and the ones "working" for you are nothing more than patsies that do as CPS tells them to do and BARELY if at all put up a fight. We hired a lawyer and I ain't never seen CPS scatter like the fly's on shit that they are so fast! Very next hearing BAM hit them with new lawyer and all of a sudden they wanted to drop the asinine case. Now I keep a lawyer on retainer :)
You're a scary individual. extremely warped view of reality

You're a scary individual. extremely warped view of reality
Oh yes very scary. I will defend my family to the death,care to test that? I am scared of NO ONE and NOTHING....I simply lack those emotions...I can be extremely cold and calculating.I am 100% correct EVERY TIME I know what I speak is the truth because I have lived it all.

And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.

And it's all about YOU and your fancy LAWYERS and nothing to do with kids' safety or any understanding that some kids might need protection. Not so impressive a response; certainly not scary. But carry on with your half-baked hatred of anyone who dares question your superiority.
no, it is scary. i have absolutely no doubt that Odium would reapond to a knock on his door with a gun to the face.

he thinks that's protecting his family, which makes me pity them

You know what I said is the truth and you can't beat that. Sucks for you. The more dead CPS terrorist agents the better. Self defense is what its called.

03612b87255bcb5bb28b86b52ec4b6db.jpg

Forum List

Back