CRAZED NRA BULLY TAKES ON COPS ON SCHOOL GROUNDS

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Why didn't they gun this jerk down like they do all the unarmed black kids?

He should have been locked up and the key thrown away.

The jerk was trying to provoke an incident.

He was very lucky.

If he had done that in any East Texas he would have been on the ground within three minutes.

I can't imagine the NRA condoning that guy acting like an idiot the way he did. That being said, the guy apparently knew exactly how close he could go to the line without being arrested. The school was probably on lockdown because of his dumb ass.

I don't know the laws in the area where this happened but pretty soon I think that TEXAS will be getting 'open carry' [thankyou Gov Abbot] !! lots of open carry demonstrations are going on all over the USA . I think that 45 states have legal open carry but the demos are designed to get you / the anti gunners used to seeing it

I would be surprised that there isn't some law against open carry that restricts the distance a person can be from a school with an open gun.

I can't imagine the NRA condoning that guy acting like an idiot the way he did. That being said, the guy apparently knew exactly how close he could go to the line without being arrested. The school was probably on lockdown because of his dumb ass.

This is exactly what the NRA condones. They know their rhetoric will produce countless idiots like this. Their have been groups of these idiots prancing up and down streets in an obvious attempt to instigate a confrontation. That's all this guy was doing, trying to instigate a confrontation. I haven't been in favor of taking anyone's guns, but people like that make me want to reevaluate that decision.

I don't know the laws in the area where this happened but pretty soon I think that TEXAS will be getting 'open carry' [thankyou Gov Abbot] !! lots of open carry demonstrations are going on all over the USA . I think that 45 states have legal open carry but the demos are designed to get you / the anti gunners used to seeing it

So you agree with what this goon did?

did he have nra tattooed on his forehead and that's how you know he's nra

lol,

Didn't see a tattoo, but did hear the crap he was spouting. Yes, he is NRA.
Perhaps he paid the money and sent in the form to become a NRA member. However, if you think that his actions are representive of the vast majority of NRA members, then you are full of shit!

small penis syndrome.?

Gun rights have been suppressed for so long that any time the issue is raised, as in open carry, incidents of this nature are inevitable and should be expected.

did he have nra tattooed on his forehead and that's how you know he's nra

lol,

Didn't see a tattoo, but did hear the crap he was spouting. Yes, he is NRA.
Perhaps he paid the money and sent in the form to become a NRA member. However, if you think that his actions are representive of the vast majority of NRA members, then you are full of shit!

Certainly representative of the NRA members I have dealt with. I live in south east Texas, so there is no shortage of gun nuts. Most probably wouldn't do what that guy did, but they would certainly applaud his performance. Quit trying to pretend that the NRA is just a bunch of normal people concerned about gun safety. That was years ago. Now, they are in the business of increasing gun manufacturers sales, and crap like that is the best way to do it.

Forum List

Back