Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

So all people have to do is kneel during the National anthem and Trump goon will leave? I hope the NFL players kneel at the Whitehouse so the entire Trump administration can leave.
Interesting how little respect you have for the will of the American people as expressed in our last election won by Donald J Trump.

65 million votes say otherwise. Majority of Americans didn't want Don the con.

And as an American I have a right to not like out current POTUS.

Did you respect the will of the people when Obama was in office? The right accused him of being anti christ, a Muslim and even not American.

So spare me your BS about respecting the will of the people.

Yes, but they didn't accuse him ofnot being PRESIDENT!!!

Greg

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freewill, you're rewriting history on that one!

It is Trump and now he's got Pence involved in the costly to tax payer stunt pushing his opinion which is the politically correct stance,

Trump and Pence are trying to force the political correctness of 'standing for the anthem//flag', ON TO THE NFL and all NFL players.

How are they trying to force anything?
Through their Bully Pulpit of holding the two highest positions in the land, and encouraging their followers in to boycotting the NFL and NFL Players.....money!

So all people have to do is kneel during the National anthem and Trump goon will leave? I hope the NFL players kneel at the Whitehouse so the entire Trump administration can leave.
Interesting how little respect you have for the will of the American people as expressed in our last election won by Donald J Trump.

65 million votes say otherwise. Majority of Americans didn't want Don the con.

And as an American I have a right to not like out current POTUS.

Did you respect the will of the people when Obama was in office? The right accused him of being anti christ, a Muslim and even not American.

So spare me your BS about respecting the will of the people.

I have defended Obama many times, even after he left office and I basically like the intention of passing the ACA.

And the Constitutional process agave us Trump for President, and if you dont like it you can go crybaby blather till your heart is content but it doesnt change a thing; you do not respect the election result because you are a self centered wind bag.

Through their Bully Pulpit of holding the two highest positions in the land, and encouraging their followers in to boycotting the NFL and NFL Players.....money!

Please, C4A, how are they making money off the NFL's stupidity?

And why is that a bad thing anyway?

Please, C4A, how are they making money off the NFL's stupidity?

And why is that a bad thing anyway?
loss of money

the NFL is being bullied in to forcing their players to stand during the anthem....forced to Do the politically correct thing by the president or they will lose a ton of money, through the boycott the president is pushing.

Doesn't matter if it's a good or a bad thing....it matters that the president is abusing his power to hurt American business owners and players and everyone else working for the franchise who are not doing anything at all that's illegal... just not PC..

Last edited:
the NFL is being bullied in to forcing their players to stand during the anthem....forced to Do the politically correct thing by the president or they will lose a ton of money, through the boycott the president is pushing.
Doesn't matter if it's a good or a bad thing....it matters that the president is abusing his power to hurt American business owners and players and everyone else working for the franchise who are not doing anything illegal....
How is it an abuse of the Presidents power to tell the NFL to make its players stop disrespecting the nation while on their payroll?

Pence is one useless VP, willing to take part in his boss's childish games just to kiss ass, and on our dime too!!! Learned a lot about him, by this stunt....he's weak kneed....

Rather have Trump than him as President.....at least Trump does things like this stunt, with a purpose....to cause chaos in order to distract from something else, or because Trump needs to be the center of attention....neither admirable...... but Pence.....? He's just kissing rear end......

Doesn't matter if it's a good or a bad thing....it matters that the president is abusing his power to hurt American business owners and players and everyone else working for the franchise who are not doing anything illegal....
How is it an abuse of the Presidents power to tell the NFL to make its players stop disrespecting the nation while on their payroll?
It was not part of the original contract, you can't change the rules midstream.

What if the president decided to make it mandatory that before Mass or Sunday Church service.... every parishioner had to pledge allegiance to the Flag........in order for the Churches to continue to get federal money for their charities? And the Church was not told this upfront, before they took the money?

No, the NFL has rules that allow team owners to discipline players for showing disrespect to the flag.

The problem is the NFL owners have chosen to not enforce their own rules.

What if the president decided to make it mandatory that before Mass or Sunday Church service.... every parishioner had to pledge allegiance to the Flag........in order for the Churches to continue to get federal money for their charities? And the Church was not told this upfront, before they took the money?
Apple, meet Orange.

Church goers are not paid employees of a mass entertainment business.

The NFL Kneelers are attention whores pulling a stunt.
Everyone gets it, Democrats are low class dirtbag cretins who hate our country.
The dumb NFL Kneelers will eventually pay the price for their hate through lost advertising and endorsement deals.
............. aaaand the boycott continues

No, the NFL has rules that allow team owners to discipline players for showing disrespect to the flag.

The problem is the NFL owners have chosen to not enforce their own rules.
Why is that the presidents business?

Apple, meet Orange.

So? Why does that matter?

So? Why does that matter?
Because no one has the right to protest on their employers clock and the NFL is letting these ingrates do exactly that.
Please....

That is the employer's choice, not the silly president's business.

And there was no punishment listed for not being PC towards the flag for the players in these so called rules.....

What Mike Pence did was childish. He deserves no honor as his intentions were dishonorable. It was Donald Trump who started this.
I don't like what the players are doing. I mean, I don't give a shit about their protest, blacks have been whining forever. But I think the players are going about it the wrong way. I disagree with them "protesting" during the game. If they take a knee, who really gives a shit, I don't expect blacks to love America or white people. And anyone who does is being unrealistic. So whether they're patriotic or not, doesn't matter. I think they're insincere in any case. Just a bunch of followers and drama queens trying to get into the spotlight - no different than doing one of their incredibly stupid dances in the endzone after a touchdown.

But Pence is a fucking joke all the way around. He criticizes the players for taking a knee for a couple of minutes. But he, Pence, lives on his freaking knees in front of the Orange Doosh every day of his worthless, phony life. Being a total suckup to trump is obviously his only real job.

Last edited:
That is the employer's choice, not the silly president's business.
And there was no punishment listed for not being PC towards the flag for the players in these so called rules.....
It is interesting that you dont see Trump's defense of the public as part of his job.

and yes the NFL operations manual details punishments for disrespecting the flag, but they are 'may' dorules, nothing mandatory.

So the NFL *can* stop these idiotic protests that are insulting their target audience but the NFL is just too stupid to do that.

Forum List

Back