Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

A 49ers player said that Pence walking out was "systematic oppression ". That's truly, truly, crazy.

So all people have to do is kneel during the National anthem and Trump goon will leave? I hope the NFL players kneel at the Whitehouse so the entire Trump administration can leave.
Kneeling before royalty is what peasants do when they are beheaded.

However, I would love to see those black bastards on their knees before the President.

So all people have to do is kneel during the National anthem and Trump goon will leave? I hope the NFL players kneel at the Whitehouse so the entire Trump administration can leave.
Interesting how little respect you have for the will of the American people as expressed in our last election won by Donald J Trump.

as a president ,,,one doesn't get anything passed when he bashes most of his congress , trump is incompetent

BUT, President Trump has millions of VOTERS on his side and pressuring their Congressmen and Senators to do what they said they would do or hit the road.

He has millions more against him. A majority do not support building a wall, oppose repealing Obamacare and deportation.

Good. The players likely couldn't care less. They were there to do their jobs which is to play.

To kneel in protest is their right as citizens and taxpayers.
Only because the Nitwit Felons League allows it.

They have no Constitutional right to protest on the clock.

The official statement from the NFL pybluc relations office:

"Players are encouraged, but not required, to stand during the playing of the National Anthem.”

Yes, exactly like I said, the NFL is allowing this ongoing insult to our nation, veterans and our people.

so till they put a stop to it I will not watch any NFL bullshit.

What would really be funny is to have these black teams on the playing field. Out comes Trump. He walks up and down than says "on your Knees " Then the anthem plays.

as a president ,,,one doesn't get anything passed when he bashes most of his congress , trump is incompetent

BUT, President Trump has millions of VOTERS on his side and pressuring their Congressmen and Senators to do what they said they would do or hit the road.

He has millions more against him. A majority do not support building a wall, oppose repealing Obamacare and deportation.

That is because your liberal media is feeding them a steady diet of lies. Juts look at the lies made up by liberals in these threads on thus message board. There are too many to count!

Interesting how little respect you have for the will of the American people as expressed in our last election won by Donald J Trump.

65 million votes say otherwise. Majority of Americans didn't want Don the con.

And as an American I have a right to not like out current POTUS.

Did you respect the will of the people when Obama was in office? The right accused him of being anti christ, a Muslim and even not American.

So spare me your BS about respecting the will of the people.

The guy standing to Pence's left is in uniform.

image.jpg

pence2.jpg

I thought protocol required that people in uniform must salute during the National Anthem.

But even if he didn't salute, no hand over heart?
He's not covered....of course, that begs the question...was the roof closed? If so, he was right not to be covered. If it was open, why wasn't he wearing his cover and saluting?
Good grief this shit is overly complicated.

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game

This was a political stunt. I would say cheap but it was a very expensive stunt. Apparently the press was told that Pence would be returning. This shows it was pre-planned. Trump and Pence should be forced to pay for this out of their pockets instead of taxpayers. It also shows the stupidity of Trump supporters and how easily they can be manipulated.

Correct. Far be it for the players to omit their childish stunt just once in honor of the United States Vice President attending their game. It's all the Republicans fault.

What Mike Pence did was childish. He deserves no honor as his intentions were dishonorable. It was Donald Trump who started this.

That is because your liberal media is feeding them a steady diet of lies. Juts look at the lies made up by liberals in these threads on thus message board. There are too many to count!

Bullcrap. The fact is that Americans are compassionate and they do not agree with Trump. It has nothing to do with the media. People are not as stupid as you want to paint them.

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game

This was a political stunt. I would say cheap but it was a very expensive stunt. Apparently the press was told that Pence would be returning. This shows it was pre-planned. Trump and Pence should be forced to pay for this out of their pockets instead of taxpayers. It also shows the stupidity of Trump supporters and how easily they can be manipulated.

Pay for what?

He should pay for the extra travel expenses for himself and the Secret Service. They were supposed to go from Las Vegas to Los Angeles yet they suddenly flew back to Indianapolis. They knew that at least some of the 49ers were going to kneel before he went. Why go? A political stunt.

Bullcrap. The fact is that Americans are compassionate and they do not agree with Trump. It has nothing to do with the media. People are not as stupid as you want to paint them.

Actually lots of them are.

I suspect he was hoping that all the players would have stood for the NA, while having the exit planned if they did not.

Great display of leadership and UNITY with the AMERICAN People.

What a naive statement.
Pence knew that players were going to kneel, Pence knew he would immediately leave in planned "spontaneous outrage".
It was just another "act" in the Trump Presidency Reality Show.
Smart people know that Trump is a Drama-Queen. Trumpsters, on the other hands aren't smart enough to have a clue that they are getting played by Trump.

65 million votes say otherwise. Majority of Americans didn't want Don the con.

And as an American I have a right to not like out current POTUS.

Did you respect the will of the people when Obama was in office? The right accused him of being anti christ, a Muslim and even not American.

So spare me your BS about respecting the will of the people.

hence you kneel for the flag.

That's about as LOW as you can get.

Greg

Forum List

Back