Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Taking a knee at the grave of a fallen soldier isn't a protest, it's a sign of respect and sorrow that a fellow service member has fallen.

You DO realize that when they have a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers on the battlefield that they put up their boots, rifle and helmet as a way to remember them, and a lot of their comrades will go up to the display, take a knee, say a silent prayer, then stand and go on their way.

But, if you had actually ever served in the military, you might have understood that.

This has exactly what to do with an NFL player intentionally disobeying the rules of the league and not being punished?

Catch up!

Not to go sports in the political forum...but why isn't the NFL enforcing their own rules?

If an NFL player wanted to wear a specific color of shoes to pay tribute to Tom Petty, he would be fined and possibly suspended....because "those are the rules".

Apparently the NFL rules have a gray area.

Maybe they can make the rules of the actual game a gray area...let's determine intent in all NFL penalties during a game.

If any player displays their pleasure after a touchdown, they are fined. If they display their disrespect for our anthem and flag, that's okay.

This is liberal thinking at it's finest.

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freewill, you're rewriting history on that one!

It is Trump and now he's got Pence involved in the costly to tax payer stunt pushing his opinion which is the politically correct stance,

Trump and Pence are trying to force the political correctness of 'standing for the anthem//flag', ON TO THE NFL and all NFL players.

How are they trying to force anything?

Pence should have gone to see the Browns - it would have been much easier to get up and leave. Lol...

"Pence should have gone to see the Browns"

So I had to Google Browns American Sports Team, I do not know a lot about American sports, but I got this.

They are all Brown and wear brown, according to the SJW shouldn't this be racist?

Also the colour coordination is sub-vulgar, brown and orange is a definite no no. WTF?!
Hey, Lucy, sorry for such a vague reference. Lol.

The humor in the Browns comment is that they have about a decade long losing record. They're horrible.

That's why it would be so easy to walk out on one of their games.

Browns won lost.png

Pence should have gone to see the Browns - it would have been much easier to get up and leave. Lol...

So I had to Google Browns American Sports Team, I do not know a lot about American sports, but I got this.

They are all Brown and wear brown, according to the SJW shouldn't this be racist?

Also the colour coordination is sub-vulgar, brown and orange is a definite no no. WTF?!

The humor in the Browns comment is that they have about a decade long losing record. They're horrible.

View attachment 153345

Actually, our local news had a report about a committee already planning a perfect season parade--all losses.

Great protest, just like the players not standing. It’s all good.
The kneelers are not good in that they insult our nation, our veterans and our people.

To me that is like burning a cross.

The NFL could stop it but wont, so fuck the Nitwit Felons League.

I agree, they need to realize what kneeling really means in this country. They are hurtling their cause more than helping. It’s hard to think of lack NFL players as slaves and oppressed.

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game

This was a political stunt. I would say cheap but it was a very expensive stunt. Apparently the press was told that Pence would be returning. This shows it was pre-planned. Trump and Pence should be forced to pay for this out of their pockets instead of taxpayers. It also shows the stupidity of Trump supporters and how easily they can be manipulated.

Pay for what?

Taking a knee at the grave of a fallen soldier isn't a protest, it's a sign of respect and sorrow that a fellow service member has fallen.

You DO realize that when they have a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers on the battlefield that they put up their boots, rifle and helmet as a way to remember them, and a lot of their comrades will go up to the display, take a knee, say a silent prayer, then stand and go on their way.

But, if you had actually ever served in the military, you might have understood that.

This has exactly what to do with an NFL player intentionally disobeying the rules of the league and not being punished?

Catch up!

Not to go sports in the political forum...but why isn't the NFL enforcing their own rules?

If an NFL player wanted to wear a specific color of shoes to pay tribute to Tom Petty, he would be fined and possibly suspended....because "those are the rules".

Apparently the NFL rules have a gray area.

Maybe they can make the rules of the actual game a gray area...let's determine intent in all NFL penalties during a game.

If any player displays their pleasure after a touchdown, they are fined. If they display their disrespect for our anthem and flag, that's okay.

This is liberal thinking at it's finest.

It's not liberals who are whining about the business decisions of a private organization.

View attachment 153345

Actually, our local news had a report about a committee already planning a perfect season parade--all losses.
I feel for you guys. It happens to all teams, sooner or later.

I'm a Broncos fan and right now we have three green quarterbacks, and one, Brock, that most fans don't like.

Ironic the man that stared this whole thing Colin Kaepernick said he will stand for the national anthem if an NFL team signs him this season. So a Job is more important than his convictions.
Colin Kaepernick confirms desire to play in NFL, per CBS report

Yep, nothing says conviction more than a paycheck. In the end, the money is more important than the cause.

And the truth has come out... Kaepernick didn't actually say it.

Did Pence really not expect this?

Did he just show up to make a point by leaving?
I suspect he was hoping that all the players would have stood for the NA, while having the exit planned if they did not.

The guy standing to Pence's left is in uniform.

image.jpg

pence2.jpg

I thought protocol required that people in uniform must salute during the National Anthem.

But even if he didn't salute, no hand over heart?
He's not covered....of course, that begs the question...was the roof closed? If so, he was right not to be covered. If it was open, why wasn't he wearing his cover and saluting?

Ridiculous thread.
It's all about diverting attention away from the America hating players

No. Not really.

I just wanted to see if people that were so upset by lapses in anthem protocol were as upset when the man in uniform beside the VP had a lapse in anthem protocol.

I guess you guys aren't upset, because he's not black.
You are attempting to equate a military man in uniform at attention during the anthem to players intentionally disrespecting the flag. FAIL.

Forum List

Back