Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

The ones with cankles, anyway.

Maybe the beret turned him on. It certainly wasn't her face or body.

Yes, I body shamed.
She probably did for him what his wife wouldn't do. Like not being a soulless psychopathic bitch, for instance.

I'd imagine Hillary Clinton blowjobs are not the least bit satisfying.
Probably has a lot to do with the fangs. Though the forked tongue might make it marginally interesting.

There is not a chance in hell she likes dick.
Well, maybe medium-well on a bed of rice with a side of green beans.

John Mc Cain has proven after his sacrifice to be a piece of shit. Sorry, so did Kerry. So I have no time to deal with you. You support actual traitors to our country. You do realize it was Mc Cain that stopped the measure to keep obamacare alive for a little while longer? Just to make Trump look bad.

Quick question jknowgood...............you seem to have quite the opinion on McCain and his service, so just out of curiosity, how many years did YOU serve in the military? Me? I did just over 20 years.
I said none, but none is better than being a John Kerry type of soldier. I just wonder how many times you put people in harm's way. Kerry did quite a few times.

Interesting................you have been screaming on this thread about how disrespectful it is to the military because NFL players are taking a knee, but yet you have no problem insulting my service and bad mouthing me. Hey, I'm a retired member of the military dude.

As far as putting people in harms way? Nope, never did that. Matter of fact, I was a member of the at sea fire party, NBC warfare teams, as well as have earned no less than 3 Navy Achievement medals, all of them awarded by an Admiral, and the last two tours of duty I did in the Navy were back to back independent duty tours. You don't get to go on independent duty if you're not one of the best there is in your field, and I was. The first one was being a department head on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and the second one was running the MEPS here in Amarillo TX for three years.

Nope, never had a problem in the Navy, matter of fact, had a whole lot of fun and my career was pretty distinguished.
Lol, Kerry got three fast purple hearts, left and was a traitor towards other soldiers. Calling them rapist, child killers and so on. If you served with honor, I apologize. But the way I see it, if you are lucky enough to be an American you should support our troops. Stand for the anthem, if you want to protest. Find another way.

Wow..................that is a backhanded apology if I ever saw one. How do you know anything about my service unless I tell you.

And yeah, I do support the troops. I'm retired military myself.

But, I also understand what I swore my oath to when I enlisted, and that was the Constitution, which means that I support everything in that document.

Mo...nica

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game

Those who do not stand for their nations flag are Traitors, if you do not respect your nations flag you hate your nation.

Vice President Michael Pence was correct to leave, those Traitors hate the American nation and also are disrespectful to the American troops who have died fighting for that flag.

What you have are low IQ Traitors throwing a ball around and being paid to just do that and pissing on the American flag, anyone who considers them heroes is also a POS, heroes are soldiers, police officers, nurses, firefighters not 300 pound low IQ POS throwing a ball around and probably going home to smoke Crack and fuck prostitutes.

trump is on a roll One cabinet member says he's a moron and a senator from his side says the WH is an adult day care center
YOUR First point was a lie, second point was from a worthless do nothing senator, a member of the swamp. They like to scream as the die off. I think it's an oxygen thing that hits them as they suddenly realize they now have to get a real job! No big deal.
on that 1st point ,,did you hear him say he never said it???? and the 2nd point Corker on his worst day is a far better man than either of your 2 skunks in the WH

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Those who do not stand for their nations flag are Traitors, if you do not respect your nations flag you hate your nation.

Vice President Michael Pence was correct to leave, those Traitors hate the American nation and also are disrespectful to the American troops who have died fighting for that flag.

What you have are low IQ Traitors throwing a ball around and being paid to just do that and pissing on the American flag, anyone who considers them heroes is also a POS, heroes are soldiers, police officers, nurses, firefighters not 300 pound low IQ POS throwing a ball around and probably going home to smoke Crack and fuck prostitutes.

A little heavy handed, but close to the mark.

No need to disparage all NFL players.

Lol pence won't even be in the same room as a woman unless his wife is there. He sounds like a Muslim.

Alone with a woman. It has worked for his marriage so why do you want to ridicule what works in making a good marriage for someone else. How is that your business?

Huge win for Trump.He is lucky that there isnt much going on in the world or he would be pushed for time on this big issue.
So people disrespecting our troops on national tv isn't an issue to you? Go to hell you stupid fuck! Luckily Trump is our president and we aren't worried the way we were under Obama.

The military swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They don't swear an oath to the flag or the anthem, but to the Constitution.

I swore that oath six times over the 20 years that I was in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 war zones. If I support and defend the Constitution, I also have to support the parts where it says free speech and peaceful protest are allowed.

I don't feel disrespected if a player takes a knee. Why? Because they are exercising their Constitutional rights, which I spent over 20 years of my life defending, and I will also defend it against those who would stop others from exercising their free speech.

Quick question jknowgood................how many years did YOU serve in the military?

As a titless WAVE, about the only thing you ever served was coffee!

There is no doubt that Pence realized a black man was the Colts QB, so he left the game.
Word on the street is that his old lady made him leave because there was another woman in the stadium.

That makes sense too.

Bill Clinton would have blown his jizz all over those women in the stadium.

Yes, I body shamed.

You never heard of guys who have a fetish for fat chicks?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freewill, you're rewriting history on that one!

It is Trump and now he's got Pence involved in the costly to tax payer stunt pushing his opinion which is the politically correct stance,

Trump and Pence are trying to force the political correctness of 'standing for the anthem//flag', ON TO THE NFL and all NFL players.

trump is on a roll One cabinet member says he's a moron and a senator from his side says the WH is an adult day care center
YOUR First point was a lie, second point was from a worthless do nothing senator, a member of the swamp. They like to scream as the die off. I think it's an oxygen thing that hits them as they suddenly realize they now have to get a real job! No big deal.
on that 1st point ,,did you hear him say he never said it???? and the 2nd point Corker on his worst day is a far better man than either of your 2 skunks in the WH

Corker is on his way out. He can say or do anything he wants with no consequences.

There is no doubt that Pence realized a black man was the Colts QB, so he left the game.
Word on the street is that his old lady made him leave because there was another woman in the stadium.

That makes sense too.

Bill Clinton would have blown his jizz all over those women in the stadium.

Yes, I body shamed.

You never heard of guys who have a fetish for fat chicks?

I have, but some of the women that Bill dropped jizz on were actually attractive...like Gennifer Flowers.

Corker is on his way out. He can say or do anything he wants with no consequences.
as a president ,,,one doesn't get anything passed when he bashes most of his congress , trump is incompetent

as a president ,,,one doesn't get anything passed when he bashes most of his congress , trump is incompetent

He bashes Congress when they obstruct, delay, and generally play politics 24-7 and never accomplish much of anything. That goes for every Congresscritter in power.

Nor have they called him a son-of-a-bitch for leaving.

Amazing! All those multi-millionaires with most having a career of fewer than ten years, doing all they can to denigrate the very people paying their salary.

Sad.

John Mc Cain has proven after his sacrifice to be a piece of shit. Sorry, so did Kerry. So I have no time to deal with you. You support actual traitors to our country. You do realize it was Mc Cain that stopped the measure to keep obamacare alive for a little while longer? Just to make Trump look bad.

Quick question jknowgood...............you seem to have quite the opinion on McCain and his service, so just out of curiosity, how many years did YOU serve in the military? Me? I did just over 20 years.
I said none, but none is better than being a John Kerry type of soldier. I just wonder how many times you put people in harm's way. Kerry did quite a few times.

Interesting................you have been screaming on this thread about how disrespectful it is to the military because NFL players are taking a knee, but yet you have no problem insulting my service and bad mouthing me. Hey, I'm a retired member of the military dude.

As far as putting people in harms way? Nope, never did that. Matter of fact, I was a member of the at sea fire party, NBC warfare teams, as well as have earned no less than 3 Navy Achievement medals, all of them awarded by an Admiral, and the last two tours of duty I did in the Navy were back to back independent duty tours. You don't get to go on independent duty if you're not one of the best there is in your field, and I was. The first one was being a department head on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and the second one was running the MEPS here in Amarillo TX for three years.

Nope, never had a problem in the Navy, matter of fact, had a whole lot of fun and my career was pretty distinguished.
Lol, Kerry got three fast purple hearts, left and was a traitor towards other soldiers. Calling them rapist, child killers and so on. If you served with honor, I apologize. But the way I see it, if you are lucky enough to be an American you should support our troops. Stand for the anthem, if you want to protest. Find another way.

Wow..................that is a backhanded apology if I ever saw one. How do you know anything about my service unless I tell you.

And yeah, I do support the troops. I'm retired military myself.

But, I also understand what I swore my oath to when I enlisted, and that was the Constitution, which means that I support everything in that document.
In battle, would you support your fellow brother taking a knee?

Lol pence won't even be in the same room as a woman unless his wife is there. He sounds like a Muslim.

Alone with a woman. It has worked for his marriage so why do you want to ridicule what works in making a good marriage for someone else. How is that your business?

Liberals are suspicious of any man who doesn't cheat on his wife.
22282079_1538246372888431_8359069923425408360_n.jpg

Good. The players likely couldn't care less. They were there to do their jobs which is to play.

To kneel in protest is their right as citizens and taxpayers.
Only because the Nitwit Felons League allows it.

They have no Constitutional right to protest on the clock.

The official statement from the NFL pybluc relations office:

"Players are encouraged, but not required, to stand during the playing of the National Anthem.”

Forum List

Back