Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

So people disrespecting our troops on national tv isn't an issue to you? Go to hell you stupid fuck! Luckily Trump is our president and we aren't worried the way we were under Obama.

I hate people who disrespect our troops. Like when Trump disrespected John McCain, or the gold star family.

I can agree with you on McCain, that was a stupid comment, but Trump was attacked by the Gold Star father first. He merely struck back and it was warranted.

Huge win for Trump.He is lucky that there isnt much going on in the world or he would be pushed for time on this big issue.
So people disrespecting our troops on national tv isn't an issue to you? Go to hell you stupid fuck! Luckily Trump is our president and we aren't worried the way we were under Obama.

The military swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They don't swear an oath to the flag or the anthem, but to the Constitution.

I swore that oath six times over the 20 years that I was in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 war zones. If I support and defend the Constitution, I also have to support the parts where it says free speech and peaceful protest are allowed.

I don't feel disrespected if a player takes a knee. Why? Because they are exercising their Constitutional rights, which I spent over 20 years of my life defending, and I will also defend it against those who would stop others from exercising their free speech.

Quick question jknowgood................how many years did YOU serve in the military?
None, but by your words you were probably more like a Kerry type of soldier. Nothing done unless you can benefit off of it. I didn't support most of Obama's policies, but I would never disrespect our soldiers. Unless they are the Kerry type, which I wonder how many soldiers lost their lives, because of his lies he said about them.

Like I've said many times before, there is nothing disrespectful towards the military for those taking a knee. Why? The military has sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution, which means supporting the stuff in there like peaceful protest and the right to free speech.

I will stand for the anthem, because that is who I am. But, because of the oath I swore to the Constitution during my military service, I will allow others the right to take a knee and protest, even if I don't agree with it.

And, there are a lot of military members who feel the same way I do. But, then again, I actually served this country, unlike a lot of the bed wetters who are getting their panties in a bunch because of the players kneeling.
Oh well, I see It differently. I quit watching, because of the fact.

The kneeling narrative has nothing to do with the military or the flag. Some wanna make the narrative to be about those issues, that's Fake NEWS. The narrative is is about Justice for ALL. I'M from a military family with members that served in all 4 branches with 30 years and less. Crazy Mike Pence made a choice and left the game, the players made their Choice and took a knee. First amendment rights is FOR ALL.

Protesting imaginary problems by insulting our national flag that represents We the People is not only stupid, but it is also irrelevant as the nation of all of us is more important than the idiocy of a few of us.

White supremacy is the power to define kneeling as more disrespectful than the murder of black lives.

The Flag represents the Constitution which expresses the right of We The People as expressed by us.

the nitwit felons are not protesting any murders only their own gullibility.

I hate people who disrespect our troops. Like when Trump disrespected John McCain, or the gold star family.
John Mc Cain has proven after his sacrifice to be a piece of shit. Sorry, so did Kerry. So I have no time to deal with you. You support actual traitors to our country. You do realize it was Mc Cain that stopped the measure to keep obamacare alive for a little while longer? Just to make Trump look bad.

Quick question jknowgood...............you seem to have quite the opinion on McCain and his service, so just out of curiosity, how many years did YOU serve in the military? Me? I did just over 20 years.
I said none, but none is better than being a John Kerry type of soldier. I just wonder how many times you put people in harm's way. Kerry did quite a few times.

Interesting................you have been screaming on this thread about how disrespectful it is to the military because NFL players are taking a knee, but yet you have no problem insulting my service and bad mouthing me. Hey, I'm a retired member of the military dude.

As far as putting people in harms way? Nope, never did that. Matter of fact, I was a member of the at sea fire party, NBC warfare teams, as well as have earned no less than 3 Navy Achievement medals, all of them awarded by an Admiral, and the last two tours of duty I did in the Navy were back to back independent duty tours. You don't get to go on independent duty if you're not one of the best there is in your field, and I was. The first one was being a department head on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and the second one was running the MEPS here in Amarillo TX for three years.

Nope, never had a problem in the Navy, matter of fact, had a whole lot of fun and my career was pretty distinguished.

Proud of Pence?

Second that.

I think Trump is a train wreck and I think that Pence is an obscure functionary.

Nevertheless, this was Leadership by Example, and well done.

White supremacy is the power to define kneeling as more disrespectful than the murder of black lives.

The Flag represents the Constitution which expresses the right of We The People as expressed by us.

the nitwit felons are not protesting any murders only their own gullibility.

The flag represents the Constitution...

So it is more important to respect the flag than it is to respect a person's rights given to them by the Constitution?

trump is on a roll One cabinet member says he's a moron and a senator from his side says the WH is an adult day care center
YOUR First point was a lie, second point was from a worthless do nothing senator, a member of the swamp. They like to scream as the die off. I think it's an oxygen thing that hits them as they suddenly realize they now have to get a real job! No big deal.

John Mc Cain has proven after his sacrifice to be a piece of shit. Sorry, so did Kerry. So I have no time to deal with you. You support actual traitors to our country. You do realize it was Mc Cain that stopped the measure to keep obamacare alive for a little while longer? Just to make Trump look bad.

Quick question jknowgood...............you seem to have quite the opinion on McCain and his service, so just out of curiosity, how many years did YOU serve in the military? Me? I did just over 20 years.
I said none, but none is better than being a John Kerry type of soldier. I just wonder how many times you put people in harm's way. Kerry did quite a few times.

Interesting................you have been screaming on this thread about how disrespectful it is to the military because NFL players are taking a knee, but yet you have no problem insulting my service and bad mouthing me. Hey, I'm a retired member of the military dude.

As far as putting people in harms way? Nope, never did that. Matter of fact, I was a member of the at sea fire party, NBC warfare teams, as well as have earned no less than 3 Navy Achievement medals, all of them awarded by an Admiral, and the last two tours of duty I did in the Navy were back to back independent duty tours. You don't get to go on independent duty if you're not one of the best there is in your field, and I was. The first one was being a department head on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and the second one was running the MEPS here in Amarillo TX for three years.

Nope, never had a problem in the Navy, matter of fact, had a whole lot of fun and my career was pretty distinguished.
Lol, Kerry got three fast purple hearts, left and was a traitor towards other soldiers. Calling them rapist, child killers and so on. If you served with honor, I apologize. But the way I see it, if you are lucky enough to be an American you should support our troops. Stand for the anthem, if you want to protest. Find another way.

There is no doubt that Pence realized a black man was the Colts QB, so he left the game.
Word on the street is that his old lady made him leave because there was another woman in the stadium.

That makes sense too.

Bill Clinton would have blown his jizz all over those women in the stadium.
The ones with cankles, anyway.

Maybe the beret turned him on. It certainly wasn't her face or body.

Yes, I body shamed.
She probably did for him what his wife wouldn't do. Like not being a soulless psychopathic bitch, for instance.

I'd imagine Hillary Clinton blowjobs are not the least bit satisfying.

Word on the street is that his old lady made him leave because there was another woman in the stadium.

That makes sense too.

Yes, I body shamed.
She probably did for him what his wife wouldn't do. Like not being a soulless psychopathic bitch, for instance.

Probably has a lot to do with the fangs. Though the forked tongue might make it marginally interesting.

Like I've said many times before, there is nothing disrespectful towards the military for those taking a knee.

Keep telling yourself that Progressive talking point and maybe even you'll believe it one day!

Commissioner Goodell had the authority to put an end to this nonsense the first time Kaepernick took a knee. There is a rule about their behavior during the National Anthem. First time, $10,000 fine. The second time, $50,000 fine one-game suspension and so forth until he complied with the rules, resigned or was cut.

That makes sense too.

Yes, I body shamed.

Probably has a lot to do with the fangs. Though the forked tongue might make it marginally interesting.

There is not a chance in hell she likes dick.

Lol, Kerry got three fast purple hearts, left and was a traitor towards other soldiers. Calling them rapist, child killers and so on. If you served with honor, I apologize. But the way I see it, if you are lucky enough to be an American you should support our troops. Stand for the anthem, if you want to protest. Find another way.

Wow..................that is a backhanded apology if I ever saw one. How do you know anything about my service unless I tell you.

And yeah, I do support the troops. I'm retired military myself.

But, I also understand what I swore my oath to when I enlisted, and that was the Constitution, which means that I support everything in that document.

Pence should have gone to see the Browns - it would have been much easier to get up and leave. Lol...

"Pence should have gone to see the Browns"

So I had to Google Browns American Sports Team, I do not know a lot about American sports, but I got this.

upload_2017-10-9_0-30-35.png

They are all Brown and wear brown, according to the SJW shouldn't this be racist?

Also the colour coordination is sub-vulgar, brown and orange is a definite no no. WTF?!

upload_2017-10-9_0-40-26.png

upload_2017-10-9_0-39-43.png

Like I've said many times before, there is nothing disrespectful towards the military for those taking a knee.

Keep telling yourself that Progressive talking point and maybe even you'll believe it one day!

Commissioner Goodell had the authority to put an end to this nonsense the first time Kaepernick took a knee. There is a rule about their behavior during the National Anthem. First time, $10,000 fine. The second time, $50,000 fine one-game suspension and so forth until he complied with the rules, resigned or was cut.

The reason I keep telling myself is because of the oath of enlistment that I swore to 6 times during the 20 years that I was in the military, which was to support and defend the Constitution, which means I support everything in that document. If you had actually served, then maybe you would understand that as well.

Forum List

Back