Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

Mac, you ought to be happy with them going against PC.

Trump: I am 'proud' of Pence for leaving the Colts game
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freewill, you're rewriting history on that one!

It is Trump and now he's got Pence involved in the costly to tax payer stunt pushing his opinion which is the politically correct stance,

Trump and Pence are trying to force the political correctness of 'standing for the anthem//flag', ON TO THE NFL and all NFL players.
Or maybe your trying to make it okay to disrespect our great soldiers. You want men in girls locker rooms . Just saying.

Taking a knee at the grave of a fallen soldier isn't a protest, it's a sign of respect and sorrow that a fellow service member has fallen.

You DO realize that when they have a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers on the battlefield that they put up their boots, rifle and helmet as a way to remember them, and a lot of their comrades will go up to the display, take a knee, say a silent prayer, then stand and go on their way.

But, if you had actually ever served in the military, you might have understood that.

This has exactly what to do with an NFL player intentionally disobeying the rules of the league and not being punished?

Catch up!

The guy standing to Pence's left is in uniform.

image.jpg

pence2.jpg

I thought protocol required that people in uniform must salute during the National Anthem.

But even if he didn't salute, no hand over heart?

Taking a knee at the grave of a fallen soldier isn't a protest, it's a sign of respect and sorrow that a fellow service member has fallen.

You DO realize that when they have a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers on the battlefield that they put up their boots, rifle and helmet as a way to remember them, and a lot of their comrades will go up to the display, take a knee, say a silent prayer, then stand and go on their way.

But, if you had actually ever served in the military, you might have understood that.

This has exactly what to do with an NFL player intentionally disobeying the rules of the league and not being punished?

Catch up!

Not to go sports in the political forum...but why isn't the NFL enforcing their own rules?

If an NFL player wanted to wear a specific color of shoes to pay tribute to Tom Petty, he would be fined and possibly suspended....because "those are the rules".

Apparently the NFL rules have a gray area.

Maybe they can make the rules of the actual game a gray area...let's determine intent in all NFL penalties during a game.

This journalist puts this issue exactly how I feel. You guys (And you know who you are) need to take a few minutes to read this. This part of his article is pretty funny though.

"Next up, Mike Pence will attend an R-rated movie and walk out in protest if there is any foul language, violence or adult situations. ( :rofl: )

If Pence was truly offended by the Niners and the Colts on Sunday, he was seeking the opportunity to be offended. And if he was seeking the opportunity to be offended, then he was doing it to create a dramatic moment where he could claim to be standing up for all those offended Americans.

Trump loves this wedge issue as a distraction. He knows blatantly trying to exploit the issue will earn cheers from his base. It always does in politics."

Vice President's NFL walkout is nothing more than political grandstanding
Yahoo?! You're engaging
Trump: You're really hurting our budget, Puerto Rico!

also Trump: Mike, fly to Indiana for 2 seconds to show how much you hate black people
So it is more important to respect the flag than it is to respect a person's rights given to them by the Constitution?
They're ON THE JOB. Pissing on America is not in their job description.

They can show their contempt for my country off the field.

This journalist puts this issue exactly how I feel. You guys (And you know who you are) need to take a few minutes to read this. This part of his article is pretty funny though.

"Next up, Mike Pence will attend an R-rated movie and walk out in protest if there is any foul language, violence or adult situations. ( :rofl: )

If Pence was truly offended by the Niners and the Colts on Sunday, he was seeking the opportunity to be offended. And if he was seeking the opportunity to be offended, then he was doing it to create a dramatic moment where he could claim to be standing up for all those offended Americans.

Trump loves this wedge issue as a distraction. He knows blatantly trying to exploit the issue will earn cheers from his base. It always does in politics."

Vice President's NFL walkout is nothing more than political grandstanding
Yahoo?! You're engaging
Trump: You're really hurting our budget, Puerto Rico!

also Trump: Mike, fly to Indiana for 2 seconds to show how much you hate black people
So it is more important to respect the flag than it is to respect a person's rights given to them by the Constitution?
They're ON THE JOB. Pissing on America is not in their job description.

"If it was planned or staged, Representative Adam Schiff (D-Cal.) raised this question: “After all the scandals involving unnecessarily expensive travel by cabinet secretaries, how much taxpayer money was wasted on this stunt?”"

Adam Schiff: How much taxpayer money was wasted on V.P.’s trip to Colts game?

I saw that too. I have no idea what that was about. Maybe he was so pissed off at the athletes, he forgot what he was supposed to do? I have no idea. But I am curious.

Never negotiate with those who attack our country like Kaepernick does

God bless the President and VP. They make a stand against political correctness. Bravo, screw the NFL.

This was a political stunt. I would say cheap but it was a very expensive stunt. Apparently the press was told that Pence would be returning. This shows it was pre-planned. Trump and Pence should be forced to pay for this out of their pockets instead of taxpayers. It also shows the stupidity of Trump supporters and how easily they can be manipulated.

And what about the girl using a toothpick behind his wife?

image.jpg

I hope using a toothpick is not considered disrespectful. Sometimes when you have a piece of meat or corn in there, it needs to come out NOW.

Nor have they called him a son-of-a-bitch for leaving.

Amazing! All those multi-millionaires with most having a career of fewer than ten years, doing all they can to denigrate the very people paying their salary.

Sad.

You are the one denigrating this country. You ignore the Constitution and that is the basis of the country. Not a goofy anthem or flag.

as a president ,,,one doesn't get anything passed when he bashes most of his congress , trump is incompetent

BUT, President Trump has millions of VOTERS on his side and pressuring their Congressmen and Senators to do what they said they would do or hit the road.

This was a political stunt. I would say cheap but it was a very expensive stunt. Apparently the press was told that Pence would be returning. This shows it was pre-planned. Trump and Pence should be forced to pay for this out of their pockets instead of taxpayers. It also shows the stupidity of Trump supporters and how easily they can be manipulated.

Correct. Far be it for the players to omit their childish stunt just once in honor of the United States Vice President attending their game. It's all the Republicans fault.

Forum List

Back