Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

The problem is the NFL owners have chosen to not enforce their own rules.
Why is that the presidents business?
You are asking me why is it the Presidents business that the formerly most popular sport in America is insulting the American people?

What do you think his job is when he has sworn to uphold the Constitution and defend the Republic?
They didn't take a knee to insult the American people....that's complete made up garbage....

They didn't take a knee to insult the American people....that's complete made up garbage....
Whether that is their intent or not that is in fact what they are doing by disrespecting the flag that represents the American people.

And that is not made up garbage, C4A. Not made up at all.

Did you skip that day in your civics class?

That is the employer's choice, not the silly president's business.
And there was no punishment listed for not being PC towards the flag for the players in these so called rules.....
It is interesting that you dont see Trump's defense of the public as part of his job.

and yes the NFL operations manual details punishments for disrespecting the flag, but they are 'may' dorules, nothing mandatory.

So the NFL *can* stop these idiotic protests that are insulting their target audience but the NFL is just too stupid to do that.
They will do it on their time.....after all, they are the "Deciders"....not the govt head.

And Trump does not give a crap anyway....You are being fooled if you think he does.... this is all a game of chaos to him....And payback/vengeance for the NFL....And his moronic need to be the center of attention....And his need to be loved by his followers..... Sheesh....how you can not see this is beyond me....

10 to 1 he doesn't know the anthem s words, he dodged the draft with deferments, he mocs our judicial system, he breaks our laws, he harms citizens with fake universities....he mocks gold star parents whose son died for us..... a patriot, he is NOT.

How is it an abuse of the Presidents power to tell the NFL to make its players stop disrespecting the nation while on their payroll?
It was not part of the original contract, you can't change the rules midstream.
No, the NFL has rules that allow team owners to discipline players for showing disrespect to the flag.

There are a couple of problems with this, imo.

While it's true, the owners could force the players to stand, they cannot force the players to be patriotic, to respect the flag, or to love America.

So...we're probably better off knowing which players are unpatriotic and which of them probably don't give a shit about this country. It's better that we know exactly where they really stand. Let them live on their knees, if that's where they're most comfortable. Lol...

You are asking me why is it the Presidents business that the formerly most popular sport in America is insulting the American people?

What do you think his job is when he has sworn to uphold the Constitution and defend the Republic?
Then, why do so many feel insulted?

They will do it on their time.....after all, they are the "Deciders"....not the govt head.

If the protesters would do it on their own time and not the NFL's air time then it would never have been an issue.
It was never really a big issue....the president made it one....when he jumped in to it....

The NFL was already taking steps in handling it by Colin K being blackballed by them....

Last edited:
What bullshit. The players, themselves, have said this is about unity of the players - versus Trump's remarks.

It long ago ceased having anything to do with black rights.
Because Trump says so.

It was never really a big issue....the president made it one....when he jumped in to it....
The NFL was already handling it by Colin K being blackballed by them....
It was never really a big issue in your OPINION. It has always been a big issue to me and apparently millions of others.

And black balling CK is not handling it when they have hundreds of players still kneeling during the NA.

Then, why do so many feel insulted?
Because they didn't like what he was protesting...they wanted to shut him up....So they made up their own reason for why he was doing it.... to disrespect the military was the last made up story. Before that it was disrespect for the flag, before that they claimed it was disrespecting our anthem....ecery thing and anything but what the knee benders actually said...to rile the troops and inner racism that they carry within themselves....Is a possibility.

If some white Nfl player took a knee in protest of late term partial birth abortion being legal, the same crowd calling knee bending unpatriotic would be calling the nfl player a hero......

It was never really a big issue in your OPINION. It has always been a big issue to me and apparently millions of others.

And black balling CK is not handling it when they have hundreds of players still kneeling during the NA.
They had 2 players that had taken a knee BEFORE Trump jumped in to it.....all the others were taking a knee AGAINST Trump and his intrusion.

What bullshit. The players, themselves, have said this is about unity of the players - versus Trump's remarks.

It long ago ceased having anything to do with black rights.
Because Trump says so.
No, because we told Trump so .....

Once again, liberals were tone deaf, and wouldn't listen ... now, they are.It's got nothing to do with black rights, nothing to do with BLM, nothing to do with police brutality.

They had 2 players that had taken a knee BEFORE Trump jumped in to it.....all the others were taking a knee AGAINST Trump and his intrusion.
That's bullshit .... you need to try honesty ... tell me how many players league-wide were doing it .... there were 26 on a single team in London alone for a single game ....

Frankly, I don't give a good God damn why they think they are protesting ... I think they are insulting my country, my flag, and my friends... if that's not the message they want to send, then they need to find a new medium to send it.

How is it an abuse of the Presidents power to tell the NFL to make its players stop disrespecting the nation while on their payroll?
It was not part of the original contract, you can't change the rules midstream.
No, the NFL has rules that allow team owners to discipline players for showing disrespect to the flag.

There are a couple of problems with this, imo.

While it's true, the owners could force the players to stand, they cannot force the players to be patriotic, to respect the flag, or to love America.

So...we're probably better off knowing which players are unpatriotic and which of them probably don't give a shit about this country. It's better that we know exactly where they really stand. Let them live on their knees, if that's where they're most comfortable. Lol...

Perfect height for their boss's zippers.

Greg

Do you think he's going a little overboard in playing to the base? Is there a point where it would be good to lighten up on this stuff, or do you think he can avoid turning people off and win again?
Not as long as the NFL lets its millionaire moron players insult our nation, our veterans, our Republic and our people by kneeling through the anthem.

The NBA for Christs sake put a stop to it, and so can the NFL.
I could have sworn I saw that it happened at a college game or two.

MY QUESTION IS THIS....WHEN WILL THE FISCAL CONSERVATIVE WHITE MF'S THAT GAVE AND GIVE DEMOCRATS HELL ABOUT PORK WASTE OF OUR TAX DOLLARS STAND UP TO THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS NEED TO ABUSE OUR TAX DOLLARS ON BS TRAVELS BY ITS PEOPLE? MIKE KNEW THE NFL WAS GONNA TAKE A KNEE, SO WHY SHOW UP IN THE FUCKIN FIRST PLACE IF YOU PLAN ON LEAVING?

WHAT MORE CAN THIS ADMINISTRATION DO TO WASTE OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS, PEE ON PROSTITUTES WHILE IN RUSSIA AND SEND US TAX PAYERS A DRY CLEANING BILL?

Did Pence really not expect this?

Did he just show up to make a point by leaving?
Make a fuckin point, how? I live for the day, when white opinions no longer matter in this country. What point? This fiscal conservative moronic simp, not only wasted secret service time and money, but also wasted tax dollars showing up in the fuckin first place, like who gives a fuck about this administration and its vp?

Forum List

Back