Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Did Pence really not expect this?

Did he just show up to make a point by leaving?

He is from Indiana and was there to see Peyton Manning's number retired I believe.
But Daddy told him he had to leave. Poor Pence.

Prove it ass wipe!
Settle down there, little guy... Trump tweeted it. It's in this thread.

Now apologize like a good boy.

It would be awesome if Manning walked out.
He probably didn't. Oh well, goodbye Manning and Papa Johns.

He is from Indiana and was there to see Peyton Manning's number retired I believe.

Prove it ass wipe!

Found it. Deleted my post.

It is just that you libs make up so much shit, it is often hard to tell.

Prove it ass wipe!

Right, it's the liberals' fault you act the way you do. Poor little guy.... lost his free will years ago. now relies on liberals for cues on what to think and how to act.... like a dog, but with no bite...

The fans don`t have a problem with these players beating women or dodging rape charges....as long as they stand for that annoying song they are good citizens.
22282079_1538246372888431_8359069923425408360_n.jpg

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Mindless Mike was ordered to pull this stunt.

Vice-Presidency in not worth a bucket of warm piss
As I said, Divisive. There's more behind this. Now we know.
Definitely smells like a stunt.

No way in hell they thought no one would kneel.
Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?

Prove it ass wipe!

Right, it's the liberals' fault you act the way you do. Poor little guy.... lost his free will years ago. now relies on liberals for cues on what to think and how to act.... like a dog, but with no bite...

Better to be a dog with no bite than a liberal man without testicles. How long was the recovery process when you had them removed? Can you still lick yourself?

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Not divisive. Consistent.
TRUMP? LOL. Think about what you're saying.

I am sorry, but if you look it up, I am sure you can understand what consistent means.

I am loving this!

It is consistent with any cult.

They spent an entire lifetime loving foolball, but claim they are throwing it away cuz they were ordered to by the clown in chief.

It was a stunt. Pence flew in on taxpayer money and left as soon as they kneeled and then took a government plane off to a fundraiser in the west.

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Definitely smells like a stunt.

No way in hell they thought no one would kneel.
Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?

Good! That's fantastic! As soon as you have a mental breakdown that requires treatment we can take away your right to vote for liberals.

Oh, someone should just tell poor, dense Mike that one of the players was kneeling to protest abortion and gays. Then he could stay and enjoy the game.
Nope no matter the reason you shouldn't kneel for our anthem. I didn't agree with a lot of what Obama did, but it never crossed my mind to kneel for the anthem. This poor woman will never stand by her husband again.
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg

Prove it ass wipe!

Better to be a dog with no bite than a liberal man without testicles. How long was the recovery process when you had them removed? Can you still lick yourself?
You must be used to hanging around middle schoolers. As you are a grown man, I think someone should notify thw authorities.

Forum List

Back