Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Mindless Mike was ordered to pull this stunt.

Vice-Presidency in not worth a bucket of warm piss
As I said, Divisive. There's more behind this. Now we know.
Definitely smells like a stunt.

No way in hell they thought no one would kneel.
Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?
He's really, really stuck on this "playing to the base" thing, at all costs.

We'll see, I guess.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
Do you realize how absolutely daft you sound? You're white for Christ sake!

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-8_12-8-54.png

Oh the LEFTARDS will go crazy now.... lmao

Oh, someone should just tell poor, dense Mike that one of the players was kneeling to protest abortion and gays. Then he could stay and enjoy the game.

I see you fail to get the point. It doesn't matter what's being protested, you don't do it during the National Anthem.

You think Dungee would go for that? Hah! Anyone doing that on his watch would ride Pine.

Dungee= Superbowl winning coach.

Pence did good!

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?

Good! That's fantastic! As soon as you have a mental breakdown that requires treatment we can take away your right to vote for liberals.
Just for that, I'm gonna vote twice next year. At least twice.

Prove it ass wipe!
Settle down there, little guy... Trump tweeted it. It's in this thread.

Found it. Deleted my post.

It is just that you libs make up so much shit, it is often hard to tell.
Right, it's the liberals' fault you act the way you do. Poor little guy.... lost his free will years ago. now relies on liberals for cues on what to think and how to act.... like a dog, but with no bite...

Better to be a dog with no bite than a liberal man without testicles. How long was the recovery process when you had them removed? Can you still lick yourself?
You must be used to hanging around middle schoolers. As you are a grown man, I think someone should notify thw authorities.

No. I hang around too many liberals on this forum. They are disgusting creatures which forces me into behavior I find disgusting simply by their own actions.

BTW, I haven't taught middle school in 7 years. They are like liberals. Many are disgusting creatures.

VP Pence did a great job and insured his Presidency in 2024!

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
Do you realize how absolutely draft you sound? You're white for Christ sake!
You mean daft?
Pence under the direction of our Divider in Chief just threw his hat in the ring on an issue that had actually shown some signs of subsiding. But no, we can't have that.
I don't know what my being white has to do with anything, but yes, good observation.

Oh this is rich

View attachment 153289

Good! That's fantastic! As soon as you have a mental breakdown that requires treatment we can take away your right to vote for liberals.

Really? That's probably much lower than normal.

Really? That's probably much lower than normal.
It ain't easy, either, living in a small town. But I'm resourceful.

Forum List

Back