Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Definitely smells like a stunt.

No way in hell they thought no one would kneel.
Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?

Good! That's fantastic! As soon as you have a mental breakdown that requires treatment we can take away your right to vote for liberals.
Just for that, I'm gonna vote twice next year. At least twice.

Really? That's probably much lower than normal.
It ain't easy, either, living in a small town. But I'm resourceful.

As a liberal, that also means you are likely criminal in your conduct.

VP Pence did a great job and insured his Presidency in 2024!
He'll never get the stink of Trump off him. Pence may finish out this term, though, once Trump finishes losing his mind. That's moving along quite quickly.

Go figure, the Niners are getting their asses handed to them by the lowly Colts. 23-9

Sit down embarrassment to Steelers getting their asses kicked by the Jags.

Last edited:
Yes, it apparently was a stunt cooked up by our President who seems to have nothing better to do than stir the pot on a daily basis. He is really beginning to get on my nerves, you know it?

Good! That's fantastic! As soon as you have a mental breakdown that requires treatment we can take away your right to vote for liberals.

okay, Admiral, enough out of you

He'll never get the stink of Trump off him. Pence may finish out this term, though, once Trump finishes losing his mind. That's moving along quite quickly.

tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500.gif

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
Do you realize how absolutely draft you sound? You're white for Christ sake!
You mean daft?
Pence under the direction of our Divider in Chief just threw his hat in the ring on an issue that had actually shown some signs of subsiding. But no, we can't have that.
I don't know what my being white has to do with anything, but yes, good observation.
Auto incorrect... If you don't know... That's all anyone needs to know. I'm glad pence did it. The last thing this country needs is to forget about what divides us.

The only people I see losing their mind are Crying Chuckie Schumer, Nasty Pelousy, and a host of other liberals that will soon be found sitting cross-legged on the floor, rocking back and forth, and muttering to themselves.

You might be next!

If Pence had stayed, as Vice President, tolerating that disrespectful black bullshit, he would have been whipped from office.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
You mean daft?
Pence under the direction of our Divider in Chief just threw his hat in the ring on an issue that had actually shown some signs of subsiding. But no, we can't have that.
I don't know what my being white has to do with anything, but yes, good observation.
Auto incorrect... If you don't know... That's all anyone needs to know. I'm glad pence did it. The last thing this country needs is to forget about what divides us.
That's pretty sad, Vastator.

okay, Admiral, enough out of you

You started it!

You mean daft?
That's pretty sad, Vastator.
Why you sad?

This was a story that Trump and Pence did on purpose. Pence went to a game that he KNEW players would kneel, just so he could leave and spin into something more. Fuck him and Trump. They are trolls. They literally just did a real life troll on the American public to create even more fuel to the fire of dividing our country.

I really don't understand how people can continue to support these guys.

The only people I see losing their mind are Crying Chuckie Schumer, Nasty Pelousy, and a host of other liberals that will soon be found sitting cross-legged on the floor, rocking back and forth, and muttering to themselves.

You might be next!
Nope. I'm not a Democrat.

More monetary loss for the NFL.

No monetary loss, he bought tickets and then left the game. He protested, that was his right as a citizen of this country.

This thread is a response to his protest.

The NFL was hoping this whole protest thing would disappear, Pence found a way to keep America talking about it.

Forum List

Back