Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
More monetary loss for the NFL.
He must be a real fan to take such an active interest in boycotting the game.

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,

What bullshit. The players, themselves, have said this is about unity of the players - versus Trump's remarks.

It long ago ceased having anything to do with black rights.

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,
There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , i wouldn't want to think that you were my ally OldLady .

Oh this is rich

upload_2017-10-8_11-46-26.png

Mindless Mike was ordered to pull this stunt.

Vice-Presidency in not worth a bucket of warm piss

Word is that he counted all the people in the stadium and found out there was one more female than male. Suddenly feeling as if he were being tempted by Satan, he fled.

Forum List

Back