Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

MY QUESTION IS THIS....WHEN WILL THE FISCAL CONSERVATIVE WHITE MF'S THAT GAVE AND GIVE DEMOCRATS HELL ABOUT PORK WASTE OF OUR TAX DOLLARS STAND UP TO THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS NEED TO ABUSE OUR TAX DOLLARS ON BS TRAVELS BY ITS PEOPLE? MIKE KNEW THE NFL WAS GONNA TAKE A KNEE, SO WHY SHOW UP IN THE FUCKIN FIRST PLACE IF YOU PLAN ON LEAVING?

WHAT MORE CAN THIS ADMINISTRATION DO TO WASTE OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS, PEE ON PROSTITUTES WHILE IN RUSSIA AND SEND US TAX PAYERS A DRY CLEANING BILL?
Need some cheese with that whine???

That's it; reach into the bag of tricks for dismissing women who use their voice. Hysterical, bleeding from their you know where, emotional, blah blah blah. You've already demonstrated that you can't read for shit, so let's pretend you didn't just come up with another overly literate reading of the post and the situation generally.
You're still hysterical and there is no war.

I know what war is ya lunatic.

I'm also a woman so don't pull that I"m-a-woman victim shit with me.
I'm not hysterical. Are you autistic?
Anyone who says this is a war is a hysterical and ignorant lunatic. :thup:
Once again, you have ignored the substance of my posts and have zeroed in on an "argument," if you can call it that, that encourages nothing but mindless arguing about what a word means. You got any remarks on ANYTHING that matters here?

Anyone who calls this a war...that is YOU...YOUR words...is clueless about what war is, thus is a hysterical lunatic.

Cry some more about my pointing out your hysterics. Then tell us all how you support the 1st Amendment. I'll use your words again to show you don't...except when you agree with what you think the message is.

You're an emotional basket case who can't even remember her own words. Or you could be senile. Either way, your posts are those of someone who has no grip.
Okay. Let's try this. No, there is no actual, physical war with soldiers shooting at each other.
Are you now ready to respond to my post about WHY I have no problem with Neo-Nazi's being ridden out of town on a rail? (Legally, of course).

So, let's review:

Pence left the game because his boss told him to do so. And, his boss told him to do so in order to extract adoration from the people he is using to fellate himself.

Any questions? No? Good.

You're still hysterical and there is no war.

I know what war is ya lunatic.

I'm also a woman so don't pull that I"m-a-woman victim shit with me.
Once again, you have ignored the substance of my posts and have zeroed in on an "argument," if you can call it that, that encourages nothing but mindless arguing about what a word means. You got any remarks on ANYTHING that matters here?

Anyone who calls this a war...that is YOU...YOUR words...is clueless about what war is, thus is a hysterical lunatic.

Cry some more about my pointing out your hysterics. Then tell us all how you support the 1st Amendment. I'll use your words again to show you don't...except when you agree with what you think the message is.

You're an emotional basket case who can't even remember her own words. Or you could be senile. Either way, your posts are those of someone who has no grip.
Okay. Let's try this. No, there is no actual, physical war with soldiers shooting at each other.
Are you now ready to respond to my post about WHY I have no problem with Neo-Nazi's being ridden out of town on a rail? (Legally, of course).
I already know why. You're ok with abuse of authority when you are against those subject to the abuse.

Just so you know....No comparison to Trump as he has no power to arrest or prosecute.

It was never really a big issue....the president made it one....when he jumped in to it....
The NFL was already handling it by Colin K being blackballed by them....
It was never really a big issue in your OPINION. It has always been a big issue to me and apparently millions of others.

And black balling CK is not handling it when they have hundreds of players still kneeling during the NA.
They had 2 players that had taken a knee BEFORE Trump jumped in to it.....all the others were taking a knee AGAINST Trump and his intrusion.

Than they're not kneeling against some imaginary oppression, they're kneeling purely against Trump.

I already know why. You're ok with abuse of authority when you are against those subject to the abuse.

Just so you know....No comparison to Trump as he has no power to arrest or prosecute.
How did the Charlottesville authorities "abuse" their authority? Links?

MY QUESTION IS THIS....WHEN WILL THE FISCAL CONSERVATIVE WHITE MF'S THAT GAVE AND GIVE DEMOCRATS HELL ABOUT PORK WASTE OF OUR TAX DOLLARS STAND UP TO THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS NEED TO ABUSE OUR TAX DOLLARS ON BS TRAVELS BY ITS PEOPLE? MIKE KNEW THE NFL WAS GONNA TAKE A KNEE, SO WHY SHOW UP IN THE FUCKIN FIRST PLACE IF YOU PLAN ON LEAVING?

WHAT MORE CAN THIS ADMINISTRATION DO TO WASTE OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS, PEE ON PROSTITUTES WHILE IN RUSSIA AND SEND US TAX PAYERS A DRY CLEANING BILL?

"our tax dollars"

LOL

That's sending a message. Too bad the players are too ignorant to understand it.
No, the message you stupid white piece of shit, is that those hard earned tax dollars you white whore's whine about all the time being wasted on bullshit basics like food and housing, is being swallowed up by the Trump administration, day in and day out, on traveling around the country to achieve absolutely nothing to better lives of anyone save for themselves. Wake up fool, you're being used.

It was OK for previous guy to waste money, was it?

That's sending a message. Too bad the players are too ignorant to understand it.
No, the message you stupid white piece of shit, is that those hard earned tax dollars you white whore's whine about all the time being wasted on bullshit basics like food and housing, is being swallowed up by the Trump administration, day in and day out, on traveling around the country to achieve absolutely nothing to better lives of anyone save for themselves. Wake up fool, you're being used.

Hmmm: "white ass", "white piece of shit"....you got a colour problem old poot!!

Greg

He's oppressed today.

How did the Charlottesville authorities "abuse" their authority? Links?
I posted above how they did. I'm on my phone snd am not going to link to something I've already posted.

Here is the best I can ...or am willing to....do on the phone.
Charlottesville mayor slams alt-right protest after another torch rally is held

Last edited:

And if he did, would that change what left think of him?

Actually yes.

It's one thing to disagree with a guy on ideological and policy basis, but it's a whole different story when you think of him as a lying piece of shit putting on a show.

At one point I had an impression of Mike as someone with a shred of dignity, but he since got caught red-handed multiple times lying his fake ass off for Trump.

The meaning of dignity is not what you think it means.

Can you provide a list of rights that whites have and blacks dont?

Isn't that what Jim Crow laws proponents were saying? Same laws for everyone, how can it possibly be discriminatory?

It took long time to get rid of Democrat's Jim Crow laws. Are you saying we still have them?

So it’s okay for a person to kneel and it’s not okay for a person to leave the game as a response to the protest?
It is not OK for the Vice President of the United States to diss a white football hero of his home state, correct.

Peyton Manning Ring of Honor Ceremony

He has a right to peacefully protest however he wants. We have the right to respond to the protest. It’s all good. It’s called America and Trump is getting his way by everyone focusing on this issue.
That's exactly the point. WHY is he refocusing all our attention on this particular issue? That's the problem.

It takes a lot of energy to focus on tweet.

Did by any chance come to you mind that as long players are kneeling during national anthem, it is an issue.
We have the right to kneel in protest here. The President is ignoring that and turning it into a flag waving exercise by his nationalist nutter base.

Nope, they're working for private companies and they don't have that "right".

So what it doesn't really matter why Pence did it he has every right to just as these players can kneel during the anthem to try and make whatever point they are trying to make Pence or anyone else can walk out after they do so to make their point that they find the act disrespectful.

Not sure why you guys can't get this... Trump and Pence CREATED their own controversy and they tweeted about it to draw attention to it.

What is, in your opinion, a controversy here?
Perhaps the controversy is over Trump Pence worried about who is kneeling and who isn't when NOW they have Turkey to worry about along with Iran NK and trying to pass tax reform

As VP, Pence still has no say about Turkey, KN or Iran, or tax reform.

It is not OK for the Vice President of the United States to diss a white football hero of his home state, correct.

Peyton Manning Ring of Honor Ceremony

He has a right to peacefully protest however he wants. We have the right to respond to the protest. It’s all good. It’s called America and Trump is getting his way by everyone focusing on this issue.
That's exactly the point. WHY is he refocusing all our attention on this particular issue? That's the problem.

It takes a lot of energy to focus on tweet.

Did by any chance come to you mind that as long players are kneeling during national anthem, it is an issue.
We have the right to kneel in protest here. The President is ignoring that and turning it into a flag waving exercise by his nationalist nutter base.

Nope, they're working for private companies and they don't have that "right".
They absolutely have that right. And the private company has the right to shit can them.

The less attention we pay to that scum, the better. I don’t want to give them the time of day.

What amazes me is we live in a country that allows disgusting scum like them the right to get a permit and demonstrate. More proof that we take our freedoms to heart.
I'm not so sure I like the idea of them congregating and lurking around in the middle of the night like that. One of these days they won't be playin' with those torches. Does it seem like they're taking a page straight from the Klan's book? Spooky, letting them get up to that nonsense again.

It is their right and if we stop them because we object to their message, then who is next? We have free speech and the right to assemble. It would be far more disturbing if the government didn’t allow anyone to do this.
Nope. Not buying it. That is exactly how the Nazi's and Hitler came to power. By politely allowing their right of free speech and all.

Do you, as communist, support Antifa's free speech right?
Not their "By any means necessary" stance, no.

The violence does't fit under "free speech".

Forum List

Back