Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

DLx3X8-XUAYtKUs.jpg

we need to replace the divide and conquer of our politics with a new way of thinking: Diversity + Commonality = Unity

If Pence has to pay $200,000.00 to get there and then can't get a single person to leave, besides himself, even with the two worst teams in the league playing, then America probably gets it.
I forgot. Some members of the press left. It's their job to follow him. Do they count?

So, let's review:

Pence left the game because his boss told him to do so. And, his boss told him to do so in order to extract adoration from the people he is using to fellate himself.

Any questions? No? Good.

Wrong.

My question is why do you constantly lie?

Have a nice day!
You are delusional ... Trump has turned your brain to tapioca. What happened is exactly what I described. Let's review again:

Pence left the game because his boss told him to do so. And, his boss told him to do so in order to extract adoration from the people he is using to fellate himself.

that's right, big guy... you mean less than nothing to trump. Only Trump matters to Trump. He is using ALL of you gullible fools... as if Trump cares about the kneeling. What a joke. You've watched Trump con after Trump con fall away limp . They guy has all but told he completely fooled you. for fock's sake, what does it take?
Hillary lost, buttercup. Suck it up.
That's deep.

No, it was planned a long time ago. He was supposed to be there at the unveiling of a statue. Yet more fake news by the fake news media.
And Daddy made him leave. Poor Pence.

So why do you suppose Pence stayed for a series of plays, and then left?

No, it was planned a long time ago. He was supposed to be there at the unveiling of a statue. Yet more fake news by the fake news media.

He is our nation's second in command who also happens to have kids serving in the military, he left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.

He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.
That's not what I asked. Ok, a little more slowly this time:

Why did he stay for a series of plays before leaving?

He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.

What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?

What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?
Yes, I believe they can, especially when it was planned. Why not two series, then? or 3? And the point wasn't to exit the stadium, but rather the crowd. To "walk out", all Pence had to do was exit the door of his suite and then wait to leave the stadium, which no doubt happened regardless.

nah, your answer is bullshit. Want to try another?

But he is paid to listen. People dont protest without a reason. Best to deal with it rather than try and Nuke it.

Leftists do protest without reason, and when they don't have one, they just fabricate it.
Nope,you are wrong.People would rather just get on with their lives.

Explain where am I wrong. Be specific.
You make a blanket statement about peoples motivations. Its not worth engaging because the premise is do dumb.

Yes, I believe they can, especially when it was planned. Why not two series, then? or 3? nah, your answer is bullshit. Want to try another?
He probably told his security detail he wants to leave, and waited until they gave the all clear. Duh.

Forum List

Back