Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

The whole thing was set up to impress Trump's handful of supporters.

The whole thing is about making leftist heads explode.

I couldn't care less if Pence went to the game or walk out after kneeling to national anthem, but I wouldn't mind if pence follows the SanFran Cupcakes to every game and do the same just to enjoy leftist meltdown.
Waste of $millions for each of those trips .. you're so pitiful.

Where did you get that number?

Millions... millions... OMG, millions.
"A trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers approximately $3.6 million, according to a Government Accountability Office report," the website says.

How much do Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost?

Are you still talking about Pence?

OK, let's go with this

You claim trump will get er done (whatever the hell that is on any given day which will flop-flop the next day) and he is so clever, he has made enemies of his own posse the GOP ON PURPOSE?

LOL
What you all are missing is how much better the economy is doing and the record low illegal border crossings.
Hell..... the faith in the growth of the economy has improved millions of lives in less than one year. Just the right message from the White House has improved all of our lives.
You butt hurt liberals will never win standing against that.
And neither will the anti Trump republicans.
Get used to it...the nation is changing for the better with you or without you.

The whole thing was set up to impress Trump's handful of supporters.

I couldn't care less if Pence went to the game or walk out after kneeling to national anthem, but I wouldn't mind if pence follows the SanFran Cupcakes to every game and do the same just to enjoy leftist meltdown.

"A trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers approximately $3.6 million, according to a Government Accountability Office report," the website says.

You think there's no security or motorcades for Pence?

I don't. I know there are.

But you were talking about millions. When I called you on it, you switched to Mar-a-Lago trips.

Now you're back to Pence. Stick to the topic.

Just another.....

DLuy5_zVYAAZuAp.jpg

But you were talking about millions. When I called you on it, you switched to Mar-a-Lago trips.

The trip Pence took is farther than from DC to Mar-A-Lago. Can you grasp that?

Did Pence really not expect this?

Did he just show up to make a point by leaving?

Vice President Mike Pence had this game on his schedule for quite some time. He is a fan of the Indianapolis Colts, his home team, and state. Peyton Manning was to be honored in the pre-game ceremonies.

Prior to the game, President Trump and Vice President Pence discussed the probable stunt by the players and determined a course of action.

He did the right thing. One stunt merits another. Progressives are getting their panties in a twist because of the pushback against their childish anti-American stunts.

Can you grasp that the price is not in jet fuel only.

The devil is in the detail(s).

Vice President Mike Pence had this game on his schedule for quite some time. He is a fan of the Indianapolis Colts, his home team, and state. Peyton Manning was to be honored in the pre-game ceremonies.

Prior to the game, President Trump and Vice President Pence discussed the probable stunt by the players and determined a course of action.

He did the right thing. One stunt merits another. Progressives are getting their panties in a twist because of the pushback against their childish anti-American stunts.

Yeah he has so much respect for Peyton Manning he upstaged his ceremony. Classy.

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

Yeah he has so much respect for Peyton Manning he upstaged his ceremony. Classy.

Vice President Mike Pence is a big fan of the Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning. The ceremony for Peyton Manning took place before the playing of the National Anthem. Cute, desperate try!

Vice President Mike Pence is a big fan of the Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning. The ceremony for Peyton Manning took place before the playing of the National Anthem. Cute, desperate try!

No one is talking about Peyton's ceremony. They are all talking about Pence's stunt, and not in a positive way either.

There are things that happened, and things you wish have happened.

Grow up, snowflake,

There are things that happened, and things you wish have happened.

Grow up, snowflake,

You are still using the term snowflake? Do you own an 8 track too?

In fact, President Donald Trump's travel itinerary cost US taxpayers more than $10 million during his first month in office, according to The Washington Post.

Presidential travel is a highly complex logistical operation involving hundreds of people, dozens of vehicles, and a fleet of aircraft.

It costs about $200,000 an hour to operate Air Force One — here's why it's so expensive

Most amusing!

My Progressive good friends had no trouble, whatsoever, about the spending associated with the travels of the Obama's.

That's exactly the point. WHY is he refocusing all our attention on this particular issue? That's the problem.

It takes a lot of energy to focus on tweet.

Did by any chance come to you mind that as long players are kneeling during national anthem, it is an issue.
We have the right to kneel in protest here. The President is ignoring that and turning it into a flag waving exercise by his nationalist nutter base.

Nope, they're working for private companies and they don't have that "right".

Of course they do. You don't lose your rights because you're at work.

You must work for yourself! No one else could be that stupid!

Technically, I have an employer - but I've always worked strictly for myself.

What's got you confused? Do you think we forfeit our rights when we accept employment? Or are you one of these who just don't "get" rights in the first place?

If Pence has to pay $200,000.00 to get there and then can't get a single person to leave, besides himself, even with the two worst teams in the league playing, then America probably gets it.

Forum List

Back