Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

DLx3X8-XUAYtKUs.jpg
*facepalm

But he is paid to listen. People dont protest without a reason. Best to deal with it rather than try and Nuke it.

Leftists do protest without reason, and when they don't have one, they just fabricate it.
Nope,you are wrong.People would rather just get on with their lives.

Explain where am I wrong. Be specific.
You make a blanket statement about peoples motivations. Its not worth engaging because the premise is do dumb.
So, considering all the horrific things the British have done historically, as a Brit you should have no problem if soccer players start kneeling and giving the finger to the Queen's picture when the Britush national anthem is played before matches?

No, it was planned a long time ago. He was supposed to be there at the unveiling of a statue. Yet more fake news by the fake news media.
And Daddy made him leave. Poor Pence.

So why do you suppose Pence stayed for a series of plays, and then left?
He is our nation's second in command who also happens to have kids serving in the military, he left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.
Nice deflection...pretending the kneeling is to disrespect our country. I guess it's too awkward for you to admit that they are protesting police brutality. Yay for Police Brutality, eh?

He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.
That's not what I asked. Ok, a little more slowly this time:

Why did he stay for a series of plays before leaving?
What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?
Yes, I believe they can, especially when it was planned. Why not two series, then? or 3? nah, your answer is bullshit. Want to try another?
He probably told his security detail he wants to leave, and waited until they gave the all clear. Duh.
No, he could have done that from the hallway. Again, bullshit.

try again?

No, it was planned a long time ago. He was supposed to be there at the unveiling of a statue. Yet more fake news by the fake news media.

He is our nation's second in command who also happens to have kids serving in the military, he left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.
Nice deflection...pretending the kneeling is to disrespect our country. I guess it's too awkward for you to admit that they are protesting police brutality. Yay for Police Brutality, eh?
I guess it's too awkward for you to admit that kneeling during the anthem is disrespecting our country.

He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.

What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?
Yes, I believe they can, especially when it was planned. Why not two series, then? or 3? nah, your answer is bullshit. Want to try another?
He probably told his security detail he wants to leave, and waited until they gave the all clear. Duh.

try again?
Oh so you're a Secret Service expert now? Just get up at will and start walking towards the hallway? What a fucking moron! Ha ha ha.

try again?
Oh so you're a Secret Service expert now? Just get up at will and start walking towards the hallway? What a fucking moron! Ha ha ha.
haha... dude... only you are pretending to be an expert. Better slow down and re-read the thread. Yes, "at will". yes, indeed. Yes, i contend Pence could have walked out of his suite at any time he liked. You saying otherwise is just you pretending to be an expert and disagreeing to disagree.

the ironic thing here is that I am arguing FOR your assertion that this was not a planned stunt. So, back to reality:

Why would he stay for a series of plays? The answer seems kind of obvious. I'm kind of surprised you are having such a hard time with it.

But he is paid to listen. People dont protest without a reason. Best to deal with it rather than try and Nuke it.

Leftists do protest without reason, and when they don't have one, they just fabricate it.

You make a blanket statement about peoples motivations. Its not worth engaging because the premise is do dumb.

Leftist motivations are based on false premises and lies.

Just like your post, you claimed it's not worth engaging, yet you engaged.

Typical leftist asshole.

Liberals are SO FUCKED UP. With few exceptions they don't realize they're being had, and their party of preference and liberal narratives prove to destroy from within.

Fuck them and their narrative "it's cuz of police brutality, not because we're disrespecting our country". That's equal a thief saying they don't steal. So much for your narratives..............dumb fucks.......White people are disproportionately killed by the police. How come libs. screwed up again?

So, considering all the horrific things the British have done historically, as a Brit you should have no problem if soccer players start kneeling and giving the finger to the Queen's picture when the Britush national anthem is played before matches?

They could suck each other off for all I care.

This is my anthem.

You know, there is zero chance that Pence didn't know that they were going to kneel. Matter of fact, I think he was betting on it so that he could bitch about missing the game because he's so "patriotic". Where he screwed the pooch though is when he let Trump know what he was doing, because Trump tweeted about it immediately, and made people curious about what was really going on.

And.........................do you REALLY think it is proper for the president to threaten NFL owners and players with more taxes if they don't stand for the anthem? I don't, because that is members of the government actively trying to suppress free speech.

It sure as hell doesn't show what Pence and Trump swore in their oath of inauguration..................

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[2]

Threatening people with increased taxes if they don't stand for the anthem is directly against the Constitution, and Trump and Pence are both guilty.

Just coming back to your point. Everybody stands for the Welsh Anthem and we all sing.
If somebody felt unable to do so I would want to understand why.
Surely that is the way that civilised societies operate ?

The fans don`t have a problem with these players beating women or dodging rape charges....as long as they stand for that annoying song they are good citizens.

What makes you think fans "don't have a problem" with that?

Anyone who finds the national anthem "annoying" is looking in the wrong direction.

So it turns out the entire thing was a publicity stunt to raise funds for trump to the tune of thousands of dollars in wasted taxpayer dollars.

And this guy is supposed to be an honest Christian.

Screw that guy.... if you want to improve your country and the well being of those in it, you are a patriot. the people who show up to town halls to protest a tax on themselves are acting out of self-interest, not patriotism. As in, utterly the compete opposite of patriotism. Stupid fucking rant by a stupid fucking white nationalist trying to shore up the base ahead of the next election.

The NFL doesnt respect the flag. They respect money. They are bleeding fans and risk losing cushy tax breaks if players continue protests.

Unfortunately, I believe that to be the case.

Forum List

Back