🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Racist Black Nazi

Seeing I know you are one percent Jewish you are lucky I didn’t write the other K word while wearing my white hood!!!

And

It is Mr. Wacist!!!
You can call me a **** if you want. You need to remember, im also 2% Asian, so i have ninja skills 🥷

I couldn't listen to much of that either, but I did find this quote from his video:

"And I tell every negro this;I keep telling you the same thing. White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other. You still refuse to understand this. You want to make up some fucking story about some Jesus and the bible said dumb shit.They don't see it that way. They hate your fucking guts. And why do they hate your guts? Because they know that your rightful place is as a fucking slave in this country.They know that. (But) You the only one that doesn't realize that. And now you want to be equal to them by force. They didn't elect to make you an equal. You had to force them to make you an equal. And now they just getting angry, and more angry, and the anger is building up. Nothing can happen here differently then what happened over in Europe with the Jews. I want you to believe that's possible. I (don't) want you to delude yourself and tell yourself this punkass bullshit "That can never Happen here" . "That can never happen here."?? Those are fucking famous last words. "That can never happen here." Yes the fuck it could, and it will. And if they try to exterminate us, I would not be mad at them one freaking bit. Because a ******, and that's the fuck you are, refuses to understand that you have a serious problem that you have not dealt with since they, so-called, set you free. And they didn't set you free.... they turned you fucking loose. You cannot set free a domesticated animal. You can only turn it loose. And that's what was done. And your refusal to understand that means the death of your children."
400k came here on ships. 350k whites died freeing their ass. Now over 40 million of them. Great job whitey did of genocide.

This guy is the suspected NYC subway shooter. He goes by the name of "prophet oftruth88." The letter "H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and the number "88" is often used by supremacists to represent "Heil Hitler."

The video will probably be taken down soon.

Obviously mentally ill. As is anyone else who embraces hitler or the NAZIs or the swastika.

I couldn't listen to much of that either, but I did find this quote from his video:

"And I tell every negro this;I keep telling you the same thing. White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other. You still refuse to understand this. You want to make up some fucking story about some Jesus and the bible said dumb shit.They don't see it that way. They hate your fucking guts. And why do they hate your guts? Because they know that your rightful place is as a fucking slave in this country.They know that. (But) You the only one that doesn't realize that. And now you want to be equal to them by force. They didn't elect to make you an equal. You had to force them to make you an equal. And now they just getting angry, and more angry, and the anger is building up. Nothing can happen here differently then what happened over in Europe with the Jews. I want you to believe that's possible. I (don't) want you to delude yourself and tell yourself this punkass bullshit "That can never Happen here" . "That can never happen here."?? Those are fucking famous last words. "That can never happen here." Yes the fuck it could, and it will. And if they try to exterminate us, I would not be mad at them one freaking bit. Because a ******, and that's the fuck you are, refuses to understand that you have a serious problem that you have not dealt with since they, so-called, set you free. And they didn't set you free.... they turned you fucking loose. You cannot set free a domesticated animal. You can only turn it loose. And that's what was done. And your refusal to understand that means the death of your children."
So he was a white ass kisser?

OK. Got it.

Also notice, he didn't get the white treatment, you know were they stall on releasing the white persons name and photo, so they can scrub all their social media

And by the way how many ppl did this black man kill ? ZERO

Meanwhile

1649872927432.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back