Crazy Vegan Mother

Some vegans are fat like some cows are fat. Carbs pack the blubber on if they come in faster than you burn them off. Babies, or anyone growing need lots of protein, since that's what's mostly in demand. Getting a complete protein is possible with veggies but requires some knowledge and discipline.

Well then she must NEVER get off her fat arse because she is quite large for someone who claims to be a vegan. Never have I personally seen a fat vegan or vegetarian for that matter. Most of them are quite thin.
You never saw my fatass, sloppy niece.

No, I haven't. She must not get much physical activity if she's overweight, OR she is eating too much. So, if you're a vegan and still overweight, how is that any more healthy? I wonder how large they would be if they ate dairy products, etc.? Probably HUGE! Lol.

She is a Seventh Day Adventist. That explains everything. Well, she has Zimmerman's attorney.

In another article, she said her religious adviser told her what to do in order to please god and insure her place in heaven.

Could you post it please? Because I thought this was more closely related to her veganism, as she claims in the article I posted.

She is a Seventh Day Adventist. That explains everything. Well, she has Zimmerman's attorney.

In another article, she said her religious adviser told her what to do in order to please god and insure her place in heaven.

Then this technically has nothing to do with her being vegan. Her motivation is religious. Sweet.

Well, let's wait on that judgment call. It doesn't mention anything about that in my article.

Then this technically has nothing to do with her being vegan. Her motivation is religious. Sweet.

Well, let's wait on that judgment call. It doesn't mention anything about that in my article.

I went off site to read up on her.

I went off site to read up on her.

Links to those sites would be greatly appreciated, please. :) Is this what she says? Because in my article she says she has strong vegan beliefs, even though I don't see how breastfeeding is adhering to veganism.

I think this is taking your beliefs in "veganism" or any other such thing just too far! Also, how can this woman be a vegan? She is fat???!!!! Good Lord, how much nuts must she eat?

Vegan Mom Sarah Markham Faces Criminal Charges Over Underweight Baby

n-SARAH-MARKHAM-large.jpg

A Florida woman who allegedly refused to take her underweight infant to a hospital faces criminal charges.

Sarah Markham was scheduled to go before a judge on Tuesday in an effort to regain custody of her child.

In June, doctors discovered thatMarkham's baby was dehydrated and had lost 10 percent of his body weight.

The mother was told to take the child to a hospital for treatment, but police say she opted not to do so. She was arrested, and CPS took her child away.

A doctor had previously prescribed baby formula to supplement Markham's breast milk, but she allegedly did not want to use the formula because of her vegan beliefs.

Some vegans need a few college courses in biology and such. Like the ones trying to make their pet cats vegan (cats being strict carnivores who need meat.)

Pic raises an interesting question: Do vegan mothers nurse their babies? :)

Back when this happened - a few months, I don't remember - it was reported that she is a member of some adventist church and that her minister had advised her.

My aunt is a really wonderful lady but she always has all this weird food stuff going on. She's now vegan and pushes it on people like shes above everyone else. Yes, she lost over 40lbs but it wasn't because of her new diet so much as she also stopped drinking like a fish. I don't understand why people do that. It's definitely not for any Christian religious purposes.

My aunt is a really wonderful lady but she always has all this weird food stuff going on. She's now vegan and pushes it on people like shes above everyone else. Yes, she lost over 40lbs but it wasn't because of her new diet so much as she also stopped drinking like a fish. I don't understand why people do that. It's definitely not for any Christian religious purposes.

It is if you happen to be a Seventh Day Adventist and firmly believe in holistic treatment.

It explains nothing. Not all Adventists are vegans.

Actually, it explains everything because her actions were motivated by her religious beliefs.
Adventists promote vegetarianism, that's not quite the same as vegans. They allow eggs and dairy products. She's taken her personal beliefs to another level, like most or all vegans.

It explains nothing. Not all Adventists are vegans.

Actually, it explains everything because her actions were motivated by her religious beliefs.
Adventists promote vegetarianism, that's not quite the same as vegans. They allow eggs and dairy products. She's taken her personal beliefs to another level, like most or all vegans.

I've written in the past about having adventist friends who were vegetarian and yes, I am familiar with their beliefs.

Like I said, her religion is germane everything because her actions were motivated by her religious beliefs.

Some of you wanted to make this a rant on veganism and you got your legs cut off at the knees when you learned that she was motivated by her being a religious nutter. Just deal with it.

This incident happened some months ago. I would be interested in seeing how it played out in a courtroom.

I've written in the past about having adventist friends who were vegetarian and yes, I am familiar with their beliefs.

Like I said, her religion is germane everything because her actions were motivated by her religious beliefs.

Some of you wanted to make this a rant on veganism and you got your legs cut off at the knees when you learned that she was motivated by her being a religious nutter. Just deal with it.

This incident happened some months ago. I would be interested in seeing how it played out in a courtroom.
Since the Adventists don't demand veganism it's got more to do with the religion but you could make a strong case that veganism is just as religious. It is based on faith, not science.

You're the one with your head up their ass. Your statements don't make facts go away. YOU deal with it.

Some vegans are fat like some cows are fat. Carbs pack the blubber on if they come in faster than you burn them off. Babies, or anyone growing need lots of protein, since that's what's mostly in demand. Getting a complete protein is possible with veggies but requires some knowledge and discipline.

Well then she must NEVER get off her fat arse because she is quite large for someone who claims to be a vegan. Never have I personally seen a fat vegan or vegetarian for that matter. Most of them are quite thin.

if she eats a ton of flour products that can make her fat. it all turns to sugar. same with white rice

Forum List

Back