creating jobs ..

a few tariff's and cars will be flying off the line next week ..

18nd14hozg2hqjpg.jpg
Good thing Trump is a successful builder, huh?

with japanese steel no less ... WOOHOO !!!

Trump is full of shit, anyone who believes that is full of Trump's shit.

write that down.

Of course liberals won't like his plans....I love it! He also needs to put something in place to make sure the money paid to unions out of our pockets aren't donated strictly to the Democrat party. As far as I know, all unions donate to Democrats only. Not all union workers are democrat, and I hate that my husband's money gets donated to that party. They should have a choice where their money goes.

uh, the rust belt overwhelmingly elected Trump ... union backbone, so to speak

Well, from what I read, the unions voted for Trump because they want illegal immigration under control, they want to stop losing member's jobs to them (the illegals). Too many companies are getting out of unions and hiring low wage immigrants.

Last edited:
Of course liberals won't like his plans....I love it! He also needs to put something in place to make sure the money paid to unions out of our pockets aren't donated strictly to the Democrat party. As far as I know, all unions donate to Democrats only. Not all union workers are democrat, and I hate that my husband's money gets donated to that party. They should have a choice where their money goes.

Well, from what I read, the unions voted for Trump because they want illegal immigration under control, they want to stop losing members jobs to them (the illegals). Too many companies are getting out of union and hiring low wage immigrants.

Well, from what I read, the unions voted for Trump because they want illegal immigration under control they want to stop losing members jobs to them (the illegals). Too many companies are getting out of union and hiring low wage immigrants.

the mass exodus of outsourcing during the last decade killed the unions, not illegal aliens ..

of course we can blame illegals for everything from ebola, to wrinkles in our drawers.

Well, from what I read, the unions voted for Trump because they want illegal immigration under control, they want to stop losing members jobs to them (the illegals). Too many companies are getting out of union and hiring low wage immigrants.

Well, from what I read, the unions voted for Trump because they want illegal immigration under control they want to stop losing members jobs to them (the illegals). Too many companies are getting out of union and hiring low wage immigrants.

the mass exodus of outsourcing during the last decade killed the unions, not illegal aliens ..

of course we can blame illegals for everything from ebola, to wrinkles in our drawers.

I tell my wife all the time that she needs to drop an INS dime on Esmerelda cause she can't iron my shorts for shit.

and that of course was due to regulations.

Difficult to outsource construction; transportation; and material handling jobs, just to name a few, What has been, however, are manufacturing and customer support jobs.

You can be snotty about diseases, but if you have been paying attention you would know that Tuberculosis is on the rise, and Polio is starting to rear its ugly head for the 1st time in nearly 50 years. To make matters worst we eradicated Polio in the U.S. and stopped vaccinating for it. So yes, illegals are bringing in disease.

and they wont be back because of tax cuts and tariffs ....

duuuuuuuuhh

Difficult to outsource construction; transportation; and material handling jobs, just to name a few, What has been, however, are manufacturing and customer support jobs.

You can be snotty about diseases, but if you have been paying attention you would know that Tuberculosis is on the rise, and Polio is starting to rear its ugly head for the 1st time in nearly 50 years. To make matters worst we eradicated Polio in the U.S. and stopped vaccinating for it. So yes, illegals are bringing in disease.

A-Z

you read em ..

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/popups/exporting.america/content.html

I tell my wife all the time that she needs to drop an INS dime on Esmerelda cause she can't iron my shorts for shit.

dont wear drawers ... I dont ... commando all the way.

I agree with those who voted for Trump that illegal alien labor may deflate wages in const and matls handling. I don't think he's going to be able to deport 12 million, but hopefully he will champion large fines for employers caught hiring them. Of course, he may be one of those employers. .....

I agree with those who voted for Trump that illegal alien labor may deflate wages in const and matls handling. I don't think he's going to be able to deport 12 million, but hopefully he will champion large fines for employers caught hiring them. Of course, he may be one of those employers. .....

Trump's rhetoric is a spit in the ocean ... 99% of his crap is physically, and fiscally impossible.

you'll see.

oh yeah, that A-Z outsourcing list I posted was on 43's watch AFTER he cut taxes 3 FUCKIN' TIMES !!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

and they wont be back because of tax cuts and tariffs ....

duuuuuuuuhh
jobs coming back bubba, bank it.

Looks like Trump is on the right path. :bowdown:

A world of difference between the way Trump has begun....and this:

"I'll be the president who finally brings Democrats and Republicans together..." Barack Obama’s Feb. 5 Speech

Ya' think???

"President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

j-o-b-s

j-o-b-s

J-O-B-S

saruman-t2.jpg

JOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Forum List

Back