Creationists suffer another legal defeat

Funny how those with "faith" start most of the wars and kill millions in the name of their "God" because others have a different "faith".

Really?:eek:

Did you learn that in grad school too?

I have religous faith but have been educated at the graduate level to know it is not science and never will be.

:lol:

My faith is not weak where I require a bogus attempt to equate it to science to validate it. My faith is so strong it would never require that.

Geee, it would have to be pretty strong to believe in the god you believe in.

God does not require creationism (false science) to be taught in the science classroom, curve.

God truly does not need your help to keep Him square with the flock.

I agree with Darwin. Evolution is real, but at some point, you have to acknowledge the existence of a Creator.

So God created something, knowing it would evolve into whatever the end eventually is.

Its the best of both worlds, and it is proven by both science and religion.

Science deals with the natural, it does not deal with the supernatural, except where the those claims for the supernatural fly in the face of natural evidence.

Such as a worldwide flood, or an Earth created 6000 years ago.

Exactly.

And as I said, Darwin and I think alike. We both believe in evolution, and we both believe in a Creator.

It is the only thorough explanation.

Of course... because the sorry looosers of evolution gave up on trying to figure out where the gooo came from to creat themselves so they figured someone had to create the goo and then they could evolve from that. Hmm... If someone created the goo, why wouldn't they create the whole thing.

On the other hand, you could realize that there was a creator that created the earth and everything in it and made things to adapt just as we observe today. However, everything has its bounds which we can also observe too.

The Light has just given an illustration above why such nonsense not be given any credit. God truly does not need your help to explain Him.

Science deals with the natural, it does not deal with the supernatural, except where the those claims for the supernatural fly in the face of natural evidence.

Such as a worldwide flood, or an Earth created 6000 years ago.

Exactly.

And as I said, Darwin and I think alike. We both believe in evolution, and we both believe in a Creator.

Of course... because the sorry looosers of evolution gave up on trying to figure out where the gooo came from to creat themselves so they figured someone had to create the goo and then they could evolve from that. Hmm... If someone created the goo, why wouldn't they create the whole thing.

On the other hand, you could realize that there was a creator that created the earth and everything in it and made things to adapt just as we observe today. However, everything has its bounds which we can also observe too.

There must be a God if if this boob thinks he even knows what evolution is:cuckoo:

Exactly.

There must be a God if if this boob thinks he even knows what evolution is:cuckoo:

I knew you could come up with an intelligent response. Well done.:lol:

I knew you could come up with an intelligent response. Well done.:lol:

I was afraid all you would understand is "goo goo goo goo"

God does not require creationism (false science) to be taught in the science classroom, curve.

God truly does not need your help to keep Him square with the flock.

You are free to believe whatever you would like.

As are you, but you have offered nothing to demonstrate creationism as science. Why? Because it is not, because you can't.

Well I have but you continue to ignore it. As for your evolution ideas, you have offered nothing to demonstrate them as science, however. Why would that be? Because it doesn't exist. Yes, I know you will say this or that, but they are completely irrelevant to what you actually believe.

I believe that evolution is science, which I know you cannot refute.

I know that creationism/ID is metaphysical analysis, which I know you cannot refute.

One belongs in the science room, the other belongs in the liberal arts or humanities class room.

Our beliefs, you and me, have nothing to do with the truth of my statement above.

I know that creationism/ID is metaphysical analysis, which I know you cannot refute.

One belongs in the science room, the other belongs in the liberal arts or humanities class room.

Our beliefs, you and me, have nothing to do with the truth of my statement above.

And it is just that. Evolution is a "belief" that belongs in the minds who choose to dream about it and nowhere else.

And it is just that. Evolution is a "belief" that belongs in the minds who choose to dream about it and nowhere else.

Wrong, evolution is a theory subject to the scientific method.
Beliefs can never be tested by any scientific method.
To date, NO test conducted to prove the theory of evolution, gravity and thousands of other scientific method has proved those theories false.
That is how science always works. Beliefs never stand up to the scientific method because they are not science. Theories can and do.

So I asked you what science degree you have, and you reply with a completely unrelated rant on making up science. Well done.

So, what science degree do you possess?

I never said I had a degree in any of those things. No one has to have a degree to put a spoon to their mouth. It is just something you learn. Some of the smartest people in the world don't have degrees in the things they do best. Degrees = control mechanism to keep people out that don't agree with a specific way of thinking. Sometimes this is very beneficial. Other times it gets abused.

So science didn't come about until people got a PhD at the end of their name? You mean they "created" science. :eek:

Except, you have shown yourself to completely reject the scientific method if the conclusions in any way contradict the bible. There is absolutely nothing possible in the universe, no amount of evidence or fact, that would make you believe the bible to be incorrect. Once again: faith is the denial of verified evidence so that belief can be preserved.

No, the scientific method is just fine. It is the evolutionists who aren't following it that is the problem. I don't accept anything that contradicts the Bible because there isn't anything factual that contradicts it. Sure, there are discoveries here and there, but they come and go. None of them hold up to the scientific method on the whole. Sometimes they look good on the outside, but under close scrutiny they just don't hold up.

The thing is, I don't just accept factoids and scooptoids because the discovery channel or some pastor or some evolutionist or some creationist says. I try to research things for myself. I have believed somethings that I don't believe today because I have found myself to be in error the more I research them. But when all is said and done, each new discovery that I make leads me closer and closer to knowing that what the Bible says is true.

So why do I believe in the truth? Why shouldn't I?

Ask yourself these questions: do you agree that evolution is the best working idea of this planet's biodiversity? Does a fetus feel pain in the first trimester? Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

1. yes

2. I know what you are referring to. My answer would be that I am not jumping to conclusions yet about one finding. Maybe yes maybe no, but does it matter? No.

003_healthy_cm.jpg

You keep making statements such as this, but I see no questions.

Like I said before. Maybe I give you too much credit by thinking you are dodging them. ;)

Again, the question is: "Which ones [scientists] are more educated...the ones that you agree with or the ones you don't?"

Can you show a single instance that shows the contrary to my statement? Can you point out a single post where I refuse to change my viewpoint despite evidence produced through the scientific method? No, of course not. You don't support anything you say.

You made the claim that you have. I have yet to see it, so can you point out these posts of yours that I have missed?

Let me know what points you believe I'm dodging. When I asked you this in the previous thread, you stopped posting.

I already did let you know what the points were. Maybe that ought to give you a hint to why I stopped posting. We kept not getting anywhere and you kept acting like you didn't know what my question was. So I didn't bother to waste any more time.

And you wonder why rational people are afraid one of you might get elected president.:eek::cuckoo:

And you wonder why rational people are afraid one of you might get elected president.:eek::cuckoo:

Sarah Palin. Brrr. Mediocrity.

Wrong, evolution is a theory subject to the scientific method.
Beliefs can never be tested by any scientific method.
To date, NO test conducted to prove the theory of evolution, gravity and thousands of other scientific method has proved those theories false.
That is how science always works. Beliefs never stand up to the scientific method because they are not science. Theories can and do.

You have yet to offer anything to validate your point of view. So far, it appears you have a strong set of "beliefs."

It's already happened, and we all know how that turned out:evil:

Forum List

Back