Creationists suffer another legal defeat

I agree myths don't belong in science class. We just differ on which one is the myth.

And yet you present NO evidence that would make your side of the argument plausible. Not one iota of evidence for ID (since that is impossible anyway) and not one iota of evidence that supports evolutions as false. Where do you come up with these imaginary beliefs? If the bible is your only answer then THAT rests the case, your supposition is wrong since science does not use the bible or faith but rather refers to EVIDENCE.

What evidence do you have to prove that ID is impossible?

What testable evidence do you have to prove Evolutionism?

There is no testable evidence that creation mythology is possible. There is a ton of science proving evolution.

Science classrooms should teach science. Biology class should, at least on evolution, cover the work of Charles Darwin and other early scientists theorizing about evolution; it should tackle the meaning of the word “theory” in science; it should discuss the enormous advances in evolutionary biology since Darwin’s time; it should talk about the multiple lines of evidence supporting the theory of evolution; and much, much more. By the end, there should be no doubt that evolution is as close to a fact as we have.

Last edited:
Of course... because the sorry looosers of evolution gave up on trying to figure out where the gooo came from to creat themselves so they figured someone had to create the goo and then they could evolve from that. Hmm... If someone created the goo, why wouldn't they create the whole thing.

Once again you clearly demonstrate that you have no actual knowledge of the concept. Evolution has little to do with "goo" or where life or the Earth or the universe came from, for that matter.

So you have two options right now: you can either ignore this little lesson, and go on assuming that someone like you with ZERO science degrees or evolution education knows all about it, or you can assume someone like me knows more about the topic and therefore you should ask a question.

My guess is that you'll just respond claiming I'm dodging some imaginary question which you never actually asked.

Evolution is about the creation and development of species, not about the Origins of Life.

Light, this is not a salvation issue, I think. No scripture suggests it should be so, and, generally, man's opinion on religion, particularly mine, does not mean squat except for himself.

And yet you present NO evidence that would make your side of the argument plausible. Not one iota of evidence for ID (since that is impossible anyway) and not one iota of evidence that supports evolutions as false. Where do you come up with these imaginary beliefs? If the bible is your only answer then THAT rests the case, your supposition is wrong since science does not use the bible or faith but rather refers to EVIDENCE.

1 - None, as I said ID is a BELIEF and NOT science. It is based in FAITH and not facts. If it is scientific then WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE? You need to provide evidence FOR a theory to make it a scientific theory. The burden is on you.

2 - I DID provide said evidence, you ignored it. Evolution has made many predictions on what we should find that have been verified by observation. Here, I will give you a link that was originally posted here by geauxtohell that explain many of the false arguments that people have against evolution as well as some of the insights that we have gained from it:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg"]YouTube - Ken Miller on Intelligent Design[/ame]
Here is a 4 min excerpt that covers one of the more telling predictions that evolution has in regard to the human genome:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk"]YouTube - Ken Miller on Intelligent Design[/ame]

I didn't ask for someone elses opinion, I asked for what is rattling around inside your brain. After all, you do research what you believe in before you jump head over heals into believing it right? Or are you just the empty headed drone that the evolutionist would like you to be?

There is no testable evidence that creation mythology is possible. There is a ton of science proving evolution.

Science classrooms should teach science. Biology class should, at least on evolution, cover the work of Charles Darwin and other early scientists theorizing about evolution; it should tackle the meaning of the word “theory” in science; it should discuss the enormous advances in evolutionary biology since Darwin’s time; it should talk about the multiple lines of evidence supporting the theory of evolution; and much, much more. By the end, there should be no doubt that evolution is as close to a fact as we have.

Yes, I know, you already said multiple times before that you don't "believe" in Creation Science. Good for you.

You might want to do some actual research yourself before you continue making your uneducated statements. I suggest you research both sides of the issue. ;)

I didn't ask for someone elses opinion, I asked for what is rattling around inside your brain. After all, you do research what you believe in before you jump head over heals into believing it right? Or are you just the empty headed drone that the evolutionist would like you to be?
I gave you some evidence and you ignored it. Then I gave you some professional views on common misconceptions to the evidence for evolution and you ignore it again. Again, evolution has presented logical progression based on observable evidence that makes accurate predictions on future observations that have been proven true. The 4 min segment was one such concept that I put forth, the fact that we have a fused chromosome pointing to a common ancestor with the other great apes who have an extra pair of chromosomes. There are observed variances and evolutionary processes going on right now within many single celled organisms. That is brought to its logical conclusion. You have provided NOTHING in the way of evidence. You the skirt the issue by not posting evidence but making the idiotic claim that because I am not the one in the video that is not the evidence you are looking for. PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE OF YOUR OWN.

BTW, I have studied the issue from both sides and know what ID is and what evolution is. Do you simply jump head over heels into believing something without study? If you do not, then where is your rational evidence for ID that is scientifically based?

Evolution is about the creation and development of species, not about the Origins of Life.

Light, this is not a salvation issue, I think. No scripture suggests it should be so, and, generally, man's opinion on religion, particularly mine, does not mean squat except for himself.

It is a salvation issue. You are calling G-d a liar.

Light, are you OK? That is the stupidest thing you have said ever in the threads. Here, try this: take your anger up with God, ask God why you are feeling so badly about yourself, and ask God what to do about it. Somehow, the answer will have nothing to do with evolution but rather with you in getting your inner life right.

Of course... because the sorry looosers of evolution gave up on trying to figure out where the gooo came from to creat themselves so they figured someone had to create the goo and then they could evolve from that. Hmm... If someone created the goo, why wouldn't they create the whole thing.

Once again you clearly demonstrate that you have no actual knowledge of the concept. Evolution has little to do with "goo" or where life or the Earth or the universe came from, for that matter.

So you have two options right now: you can either ignore this little lesson, and go on assuming that someone like you with ZERO science degrees or evolution education knows all about it, or you can assume someone like me knows more about the topic and therefore you should ask a question.

My guess is that you'll just respond claiming I'm dodging some imaginary question which you never actually asked.

ignore the light, he is absolutely retarded on anything that breaks his religious world view and seemingly has 0 education in science.

I liken the god squad to a horse race. At the ticket window there is a list of horses in the upcoming race and an aditional horse called "God". If the god horse wins you get eternal bliss. If the others win you get more earthly rewards based on the odds. Naturally for tow bucks most people will bet on a chance for heaven. Unfotunately the "God" horse doesn't make it to the gate. The God horse NEVER makes it to the gate. The track will not post odds on the horse named God. That won't stop it from selling tickets though.

ignore the light, he is absolutely retarded on anything that breaks his religious world view and seemingly has 0 education in science.

Everyone has one.

Last edited:

Light, are you OK? That is the stupidest thing you have said ever in the threads. Here, try this: take your anger up with God, ask God why you are feeling so badly about yourself, and ask God what to do about it. Somehow, the answer will have nothing to do with evolution but rather with you in getting your inner life right.

Once a debate spirals down to insults I know I've won. You have nothing substantial to offer do you?

It is you that is the liar.

You have no authority to offer salvation. It is called fraud. It is the same as selling life insurance to the elderly with no intention or ablility to pay the benefit.

Forum List

Back