Creationists suffer another legal defeat

It is a salvation issue. You are calling G-d a liar.

Light, are you OK? That is the stupidest thing you have said ever in the threads. Here, try this: take your anger up with God, ask God why you are feeling so badly about yourself, and ask God what to do about it. Somehow, the answer will have nothing to do with evolution but rather with you in getting your inner life right.

Once a debate spirals down to insults I know I've won. You have nothing substantial to offer do you?

That was not an insult but a real concerned comment for you. You know nothing of what you talk. You are obviously filled with anger. This forum is your outlet, but this thread is not going to heal your inner problems. Take them up with God.

It is you that is the liar.

You have no authority to offer salvation. It is called fraud. It is the same as selling life insurance to the elderly with no intention or ablility to pay the benefit.

Light has no authority to offer or discuss salvation. The fraud comparison is dead on.

Light, are you OK? That is the stupidest thing you have said ever in the threads. Here, try this: take your anger up with God, ask God why you are feeling so badly about yourself, and ask God what to do about it. Somehow, the answer will have nothing to do with evolution but rather with you in getting your inner life right.

Once a debate spirals down to insults I know I've won. You have nothing substantial to offer do you?

That was not an insult but a real concerned comment for you. You know nothing of what you talk. You are obviously filled with anger. This forum is your outlet, but this thread is not going to heal your inner problems. Take them up with God.

You are the one with the anger problem. I made a factual two sentance statement and you went balistic posting two (so far. Who knows how many more to come) entire posts full of unsubstantiated personal attacks.

You may want to stop before you continue making a complete fool of yourself.

You have no authority to offer salvation. It is called fraud. It is the same as selling life insurance to the elderly with no intention or ablility to pay the benefit.

Can you show me where I offered salvation?

Isn't that what evangelists do? Offer salvation?

No. Evangelists point the way towards G-d's salvation which comes through Jesus Christ.

No. Evangelists point the way towards G-d's salvation which comes through Jesus Christ.

:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

How convenient. Blame it on the dead guy. This is the worst appology on this subject I have ever seen. NOPE!..."we don't offer the salvation..." Nothing to see here ..move along...be sure to drop something off in the collection basket.. 100,000,000,000 served .
Can they all be wrong? :lol::lol:

Correction...100,000,000,000 duped... the life blood and savings sucked out of the poorest communities. One of the ugliest truths is how many people mostly elderly have been tricked into donating thier property to churches when they die. I have personally seen a priest talk my grandmothers sister into donating her house. Disgusting! If I had done the same thing to someones good old great auntie I would be thrown in jail...and rightfully so.

I disagree with Huggy's take on the authenticity of God and hope; however, he is correct to evaluate Light's comments in relationship to this discussion.

Light, I did not ad hom you. I did not mock you. I am telling you how you are coming across in this thread. You don't understand science, evolution, or Creationism/ID. Different proof systems apply, and the one cannot properly evaluate the other.

Honestly, I am not mocking, merely stating you are wrong, and that your heart appears afflicted with anger. I think that anger is an inner angst concerning yourself. Please take care of it.

Well, I do not believe I have insulted you yet in this thread and yet I get no response when I have answered all your requests. Have you even answered ONE of mine?

How convenient. Blame it on the dead guy. This is the worst appology on this subject I have ever seen. NOPE!..."we don't offer the salvation..." Nothing to see here ..move along...be sure to drop something off in the collection basket.. 100,000,000,000 served .

Correction...100,000,000,000 duped... the life blood and savings sucked out of the poorest communities. One of the ugliest truths is how many people mostly elderly have been tricked into donating thier property to churches when they die. I have personally seen a priest talk my grandmothers sister into donating her house. Disgusting! If I had done the same thing to someones good old great auntie I would be thrown in jail...and rightfully so.

they are vulchers that are cheered on by millions

I disagree with Huggy's take on the authenticity of God and hope; however, he is correct to evaluate Light's comments in relationship to this discussion.

Light, I did not ad hom you. I did not mock you. I am telling you how you are coming across in this thread. You don't understand science, evolution, or Creationism/ID. Different proof systems apply, and the one cannot properly evaluate the other.

Honestly, I am not mocking, merely stating you are wrong, and that your heart appears afflicted with anger. I think that anger is an inner angst concerning yourself. Please take care of it.

You're just angry that I'm not angry. That's all. You'll come around. Hang in there. :)

No, if you ask someone for something and they chose to give it to you it is called "free willed charity." On the other hand, if you steal it from someone then you have a good chance at running for a government position and winning on the democratic ticket. ;)

You're just angry that I'm not angry. That's all. You'll come around. Hang in there. :)

I hope you are not angry, as you say.

A guy really wanted to share his understanding of the Gospel and bring others to Christ. He did not understand the way he came across was if he had huge boxing gloves on and was pushing others way. I heard a preacher once say, "The guy means well, but he does more damage than twenty devils."

Just my thought for you: try coming at this in a more charitable, loving way, then let the other one take it as he may or may not.

A guy really wanted to share his understanding of the Gospel and bring others to Christ. He did not understand the way he came across was if he had huge boxing gloves on and was pushing others way. I heard a preacher once say, "The guy means well, but he does more damage than twenty devils."

Just my thought for you: try coming at this in a more charitable, loving way, then let the other one take it as he may or may not.

You can't please everyone. Nuebarth calls me a soft pansy and you call me angry. If I listened to everyone I would have to see if the local nuthouse had a room avalible....:lol:

I'm not a perfect person. I say things sometimes that I wish I said a little differently, but that's what makes me a human. I just try to improve myself each day. Sometimes that doesn't always happen but I keep moving in that direction.

If you'll remeber though. This whole discussion started with you calling me angry for saying that believing in evolution is a salvation issue. I'm sorry if you consider my making a factual statement as "anger." I suppose I could spruce it up with some flowery words, but most times I like to cut to the chase.

So, the point still stands. Yes, there is a big problem Biblicaly with believing in evolutionism. Imagine my statement with a few flowery words and that way I can please both you and Nuebarth. :)

No, if you ask someone for something and they chose to give it to you it is called "free willed charity." On the other hand, if you steal it from someone then you have a good chance at running for a government position and winning on the democratic ticket. ;)

That is crap. Taking advantage of the fears of a dying 87 year old woman is disgusting. Telling her that such a gift..the deed to her home and her savings.. would assure her of a place in heaven is fraud. It is vile.

It appears that although the Court has twice required Plaintiff [the ICR] to re-plead and set forth a short and plain statement of the relief requested, Plaintiff is entirely unable to file a complaint which is not overly verbose, disjointed, incoherent, maundering, and full of irrelevant information. -http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/06/23/creationists-suffer-another-legal-defeat/

The Institute for Creation Research? lol

:lol:

Last edited:

That is crap. Taking advantage of the fears of a dying 87 year old woman is disgusting. Telling her that such a gift..the deed to her home and her savings.. would assure her of a place in heaven is fraud. It is vile.

I wasn't there so I cannot say. So if it is as you said then it appears she was dealing with an ordinary con man using misquoted Christianity as one of his ploys out of his bag of tricks. Whoooopy ding. Next...

You can't please everyone. Nuebarth calls me a soft pansy and you call me angry. If I listened to everyone I would have to see if the local nuthouse had a room avalible....:lol:

I'm not a perfect person. I say things sometimes that I wish I said a little differently, but that's what makes me a human. I just try to improve myself each day. Sometimes that doesn't always happen but I keep moving in that direction.

If you'll remeber though. This whole discussion started with you calling me angry for saying that believing in evolution is a salvation issue. I'm sorry if you consider my making a factual statement as "anger." I suppose I could spruce it up with some flowery words, but most times I like to cut to the chase.

So, the point still stands. Yes, there is a big problem Biblicaly with believing in evolutionism. Imagine my statement with a few flowery words and that way I can please both you and Nuebarth. :)

Believing in Evolution as a salvation issue is not fact based on evidence. It never can be because the truth is not verifiable. Your response seemed angry to me. I hope I misjudged that. And, no, evolution does not stand in the way of believing in the Bible. The Bible is accepted on faith, not verifiable fact.

You certainly have a right to your own beliefs, but not to your own definitions and own reality.

Well, I do not believe I have insulted you yet in this thread and yet I get no response when I have answered all your requests. Have you even answered ONE of mine?

still waiting....

Evolution is about the creation and development of species, not about the Origins of Life.

Light, this is not a salvation issue, I think. No scripture suggests it should be so, and, generally, man's opinion on religion, particularly mine, does not mean squat except for himself.

I feel the Creationists are. We have fossil evidence that points in one direction. Are Creationists saying God put them there for fun, just to play with our heads? He gave us brains to sort things and out, but Creationists would have us believe that we can't trust our brain, preferring to have faith in a book that no one really knows who wrote!!!

Forum List

Back