Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And im sick of this "disprove god" bullshit.

Its not on me to prove that your belief is a fairy tale. If your going to believe something thats fine but dont state it as fact because it doesnt even exist in the same category.

Did you go through every mythology that has historically and does presently consume mankind and disprove it, before you came to embrace christianity? Or were you just born in a christian nation and did the norm?

Moron.

If you make a claim then prove it ,that is how it works.

Exactly so you should stop all references to your god immediately and until you can provide evidence of his existence.
And cbirch2 delivers a
f4cbcaaa39b5ad89b6e0a0eb567800d4.gif
to Youwerecreated!

So you think Sir Isaac Newton one of the two best scientist who ever lived was a superstitious retard for decoding the bible ?
No. He was a superstitious retard for asserting as certain fact that "God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."

There is this one question that you, Sir Isaac Newton, or any Creationist, simply cannot answer. Rational people like me are not even asking for "proof" from intellectually incompetent and dishonest asshats like you (as you ask of us). The question is to the essential point of the foundation of your "theory," yet you are just baffled by the request for an explanation for it--you have NO EXPLANATION! IT'S INEXPLICABLE!
What verifiable evidence and/or valid logic do you have for asserting the objective reality of this "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours?
The verifiable evidence of your paucity of intellectual integrity very strongly suggests that you are simply incapable of doing so; I'll take it as certain that you just won't.

And when you fail again to produce, I will again claim to have delivered yet another headshot to your superstitious creation myth.

EDIT: Or cbirch2 will deliver the headshot when you make the demand that, "If you make a claim then prove it ,that is how it works." :LOL:​

Look you are showing ignorance by suggesting that ring species are evidence of macro-evolution :lol:
And it is. Look
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb6Z6NVmLt8"]RING-FUCKING-SPECIES[/ame]

Your assertion that micro-evolution cannot result in speciation is unambiguously refuted by the verifiable evidence; and your refusal to accept ring species as definitive evidence of macro-evolution is yet another example of Christian Creationist intellectual dishonesty.

Ignorance? Really? LOLsome!:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't your ignorant ass get punked right here?:
ANSWER: Most certainly YES!​

Didn't your ignorant ass also get punked right here?:

Didn't your ignorant ass get punked right here?:
CHRIST! AGAIN? Obviously what we're looking at is the result of a hybrid cross between different species; a lion and a tiger in this case.

No problem at all for evolution, completely expected and thoroughly consistent with the theory; but another insurmountable problem for Creationism as ligers fail to "bring forth in ... ahem ... "kind""--that is to say that though male lions and female tigers ARE the same ... ahem ... "kind" of cat, apparently male ligers and female ligers are strangely NOT the same ... ahem ... "kind" of cat.

Do you even know who and what Sir Isaac Newton is famous for ?
I am aware of Newton, and his theory of gravity, and his heresies. What of it? Despite his superstitions, Sir Isaac Newton's brilliance does not make you any less stupid or less intellectually dishonest.

I would say Sir Isaac Newton was much more brilliant then yourself. What did put everything into motion if not God ?

The sun the right distance from our planet. The moon the right distance and then to put them into to the correct motion and on the correct plane.

The right amount of gravity.

Yes who is not baffled by the creator of all things . All the greatest minds in the world from the past and today put together, can't figure out his creations. Do you think they could explain the creator ?

But me unlike you willingly admit that many of my beliefs are based in faith that is where your side has a problem because you think any explanation is ok and is science until you come up with a better explanation or prove the first explanation wrong.

Because an evolutionist tells me ring species are evidence of Macro-evolution when I know it's clearly not ,it's just changes within a family possibly through adaptations or cross breeding nothing that would come through mutations. It is simply absurd and I would say that person don't know the correct definition of Macro-evolution.

Macro-evolution is one family producing a new destinct family get it ? like a dinosaur producing a bird the burden of proof is on you the evolutionist to show it happened through natural selection and mutations as your paradigm calls for.

Last edited:
The same proof i have that santa clause is a fairy tale.

Huh? Well i dont exactly buy into christianity. When you look back over the years, especially the intellectuals of the last 200 years, there is an almost uniform rejection of at least mainstream christianity. Nearly none of the greatest physicists of the 20th century believed in the traditional christian god.

I believe that the 12 fermions in the standard model and 4 the gauge bosons that mediate forces between them ultimately necessitate the creation of life on earth like planets. The traditional concept of life is a lie; all we are is a very complex arrangement of matter.

bosons.jpg

The properties of these 16 particles of the standard model (17 with higgs) might be the work of god, directly or indirectly.

When you die there is nothing, im sorry to say. What would lead you believe otherwise? Before you were born, you werent there. Your mind is an intense electrical cascade between millions of neurons that began when you were born and grew as your brain grew. When you die that will stop.

Its the only logical conclusion to arrive at.

Isa 44:24 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Jehovah who makes all things; who stretches out the heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

Death is the end unitl the resurrection.

Thank you for acknowledging this,Which was predicted for the last days.

2Th 2:3 Give no belief to false words: because there will first be a falling away from the faith, and the revelation of the man of sin, the son of destruction

2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,

K so tell me when you discover a particle that exists outside the standard model, mmk?

Bible verses are cool and all, but the fact is that we know what matter is made of. We can literally see it. How do you argue with the standard model??

Wait are you saying matter had no beginning ? If you do then time had no beginning and we know the universe had a beginning so how did matter come in to existence ?

Last edited:

Its not on me to prove that your belief is a fairy tale. If your going to believe something thats fine but dont state it as fact because it doesnt even exist in the same category.

Did you go through every mythology that has historically and does presently consume mankind and disprove it, before you came to embrace christianity? Or were you just born in a christian nation and did the norm?

Moron.

Exactly so you should stop all references to your god immediately and until you can provide evidence of his existence.

I have provided writings of men that had no way to know what they wrote about at the time of the writing that is evidence they were inspired by a creator they got the information from the creator no other way to explain it.

Moron.

I didn't need to after a thorough study of the bible.

Yup thats pretty much my point exactly.

For about one thousand and six hundred years after christ people thought like you do. they all got their teachings from the bible. people thought diseases were caused by sin, the world was flat, and at the the center of the universe.

Only as a select few people began to think for themselves and threw aside idiotic christian dogma did humanity make any progress toward a modern society. religion is a cancer and ignorance is both the cause and the symptom. Each one is a self-feeding and self-fulfilling lie that has passed from gullible generation to gullible generation. its obvious everywhere in the world today.

I cant wait until your all gone. how about you go rapture yourself and all your friends? the world would be better

No they there were Jews before Christ and many other religions.

You had muslims and many other religions before and after Christ.

The bible is the sole reason That I and many Christians believe as we do. We are not all in complete agreement but what unites us is Christ.

Moron.

For about one thousand and six hundred years after christ people thought like you do. they all got their teachings from the bible. people thought diseases were caused by sin, the world was flat, and at the the center of the universe.

Only as a select few people began to think for themselves and threw aside idiotic christian dogma did humanity make any progress toward a modern society. religion is a cancer and ignorance is both the cause and the symptom. Each one is a self-feeding and self-fulfilling lie that has passed from gullible generation to gullible generation. its obvious everywhere in the world today.

I cant wait until your all gone. how about you go rapture yourself and all your friends? the world would be better

Don't believe in the rapture but you would love for Christians to disappear now you are showing your true colors. This Creator is a problem for your faith.

Well guess what,he will even be a bigger problem soon.

Isa 44:24 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Jehovah who makes all things; who stretches out the heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

Death is the end unitl the resurrection.

Thank you for acknowledging this,Which was predicted for the last days.

2Th 2:3 Give no belief to false words: because there will first be a falling away from the faith, and the revelation of the man of sin, the son of destruction

2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,

K so tell me when you discover a particle that exists outside the standard model, mmk?

Bible verses are cool and all, but the fact is that we know what matter is made of. We can literally see it. How do you argue with the standard model??

Wait are you saying matter had no beginning ? If you do then time had no beginning and we know the universe had a beginning so how did matter come in to existence ?

Are you saying matter had no beginning?
Well, not only have i never said anything even remotely similar to that, ive continually said the exact opposite.

Matter came into existence at the moment of the big bang. Interpret it however you want from there.

Last edited:

I have provided writings of men that had no way to know what they wrote about at the time of the writing that is evidence they were inspired by a creator they got the information from the creator no other way to explain it.

That is laughable evidence.

Radiometric dating is a fairy tale but what a goat herder in the desert wrote down 2000 years ago is fact? This is how your mind works?

Wow.

No they there were Jews before Christ and many other religions.

You had muslims and many other religions before and after Christ.

The bible is the sole reason That I and many Christians believe as we do. We are not all in complete agreement but what unites us is Christ.

Im not even talking about christianity. Thats why i said "religion is a cancer" rather than, "christianity is a cancer".

Granted, christianity is particularly bad. But every religion is the same. The jewish religion is idiotic. All of the pagan religions are idiotic. All of the Asian religions are (much less) idiotic as well.

Every religion is the same. Its based on the belief that people thousands of years ago had a magical insight into truth rather than just an active imagination. They were ignorant goat herders, thats how the abrahamic religions started. Thats why they were first tricked by judaism, and then christianity, and then islam. Before that they were tricked by whatever idiot was preaching in their local nomadic tribe. Pathetic.

Don't believe in the rapture but you would love for Christians to disappear now you are showing your true colors. This Creator is a problem for your faith.

Well guess what,he will even be a bigger problem soon.

Lol you really think thats the problem?

Of course! im just the infidel rejecting god, obviously your bible is the summation of my personality! These are the self-fulfilling properties built into all religions. If you just call everyone that doesnt agree with you an infidel, it provides comfort when you realize the rest of the world doesnt believe what you believe. Its how its been done for centuries, and its how the christians think now. They do not use the word infidel, they just "pray for your eternally damned soul"; as if you need help and theyre just there to provide it

In reality im just not going to believe something ive never been shown a shred of proof for. And as a science major i get very annoyed when people show they have absolutely no connection with reality. By all means believe in god, but you must reconcile that belief with certain realities. If not, well then your just not a very smart person. Surveys show that something like 98% of particle physics graduates are atheists. Since this is my original major, it might explain things a little bit better

Sorry, im not too worried about it becoming a problem. Unless the electrical connections between my neurons are transported to magical fairy tale realm with every other person that has ever lived in humanity, im not too worried about it. I worry as much about going to hell as i worry about getting a lump of coal for christmas.

Last edited:

And cbirch2 delivers a
to Youwerecreated!

Lol

He really did walk right into that one, didnt he? it shouldnt be that easy. :lol:

And did you catch the total lack of a relevant response? Basically what i got from his rebuttal was "the bible is proof of the bible", while simultaneously forgetting that hes just rejected a century and a half worth of many different sciences.

And cbirch2 delivers a
to Youwerecreated!

Lol

He really did walk right into that one, didnt he? it shouldnt be that easy. :lol:

And did you catch the total lack of a relevant response? Basically what i got from his rebuttal was "the bible is proof of the bible", while simultaneously forgetting that hes just rejected a century and a half worth of many different sciences.

Maybe you should look at this again.

Eternal Productions - 101 Scientific Facts and Foreknowledge

Atleast i don't present just an opinion,i can present things that can be confirmed without a doubt. :lol:

We wont be able to have a coherent discussion until you watch this video and understand things from about 18+ minutes. Essential. Learn about proteins

http://www.khanacademy.org/video/dna?playlist=Biology

feel free to watch the next one, on variation of species.

I'll watch it when I have time what makes you think I know nothing about proteins ?

The words you type and the things you say.

I think it is an extremely logical conclusion on your part.

Moron.

See, they force us to do it by putting their god in the gaps in our knowledge. No scientist wants to disprove any god, but every time these gaps are filled, it shows there was no god there. I really wish they would just leave us out of it.

Moron.

See, they force us to do it by putting their god in the gaps in our knowledge. No scientist wants to disprove any god, but every time these gaps are filled, it shows there was no god there. I really wish they would just leave us out of it.

Mans arrogance will be his downfall,just look at history for the proof.

No man has seen the beginning of the universe or life but yet they think they know when and how it happened.

Definition of SCIENTIFIC METHOD

: principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses

Do you see the problems with your theories according to the scientific method ?

the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses now can you explain how these methods were followed for the theory of evolution and the beginning of the universe.

And cbirch2 delivers a
to Youwerecreated!

Lol

Atleast i don't present just an opinion,i can present things that can be confirmed without a doubt. :lol:

This is a joke right?

Atleast i don't present just an opinion,i can present things that can be confirmed without a doubt.
Nothing in the link even comes close fact, its barely even opinion. You can hold that opinion, but youd be blatantly wrong.

For example, heres an excerpt from your website.

"2.Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements."

The proof that the bible claims this, supposedly, is Hebrews 11:3:

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. "

The bible says that the world is made of things we cant see, and thats your proof that its right? You realize the idea of an atom, an indivisible and microscope unit, was first thought of by Democritus, right? This wasnt exactly a new thought in the bible. Not to mention the bible says nothing about particles, just invisible stuff.

Thats was only the second point, i didnt have to look far.

Last edited:

Moron.

Mans arrogance will be his downfall,just look at history for the proof.

No man has seen the beginning of the universe or life but yet they think they know when and how it happened.

Definition of SCIENTIFIC METHOD

: principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses

Do you see the problems with your theories according to the scientific method ?

the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses now can you explain how these methods were followed for the theory of evolution and the beginning of the universe.

Do you understand the scientific method? Do you understand the concept of "observe". Ive explained this to you before.

Gluons and quarks cannot be observed directly; their existence can only be inferred by observing their indirect effects. Yet, nuclear power still exists. Strange isnt it?

The the context of the scientific method you dont have to observe the literal event. If you had to, there wouldnt be much of a need for the scientific method. The whole point of the scientific method is to explain things you dont fully have the answer to, and in a reliable way. Usually you observe small evidence for a much larger concept, not the whole concept. Einsteins General Theory of Relativity didnt involve observing spacetime bend in the presence of mass; just its indirect effects. Yet if it were wrong our satellites wouldnt orbit the earth correctly. Strange isnt it? You can judge the age of a tree by its rings even if you didnt watch it grow the whole time.

You think your being smart and scientific by saying my evidences dont conform to the scientific method. But it just shows that you dont understand the scientific method. These evidences were first put forth by actual scientists, i just found them, so of course they conform to the scientific method. Or maybe youre just more qualified to judge what is and is not science than Ph.D's.

Do you understand the problems with your theories? (and you realize these arent my theories, right?) I have yet to see you explain ERV's, you just keep saying pics or it didnt happen. The only way you can explain that away is either a massively massive coincidence, or god trying to fuck with us. Or you could just throw out all of genetics, plug your ears, and scream "pics or it didnt happen!!!!!". I suspect you'll do that.

Last edited:
Mans arrogance will be his downfall? History is the proof? What historical events are you referencing?

Religious people really, really, really should not try to use history as evidence of why their ideology is superior. What did christianity bring the world? Everyone was totally ignorant and society failed to progress. It was like this for hundreds and hundreds of years. And then once people realized christianity was retarded we had the invention of things like physics and calculus and the modern society.

Last edited:
You mean with a lttle faith in something higher than themselves. Humans could actually do something higher than themselves? Hmmmmm, imagine that?

Lol

This is a joke right?

Atleast i don't present just an opinion,i can present things that can be confirmed without a doubt.
Nothing in the link even comes close fact, its barely even opinion. You can hold that opinion, but youd be blatantly wrong.

For example, heres an excerpt from your website.

"2.Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements."

The proof that the bible claims this, supposedly, is Hebrews 11:3:

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. "

The bible says that the world is made of things we cant see, and thats your proof that its right? You realize the idea of an atom, an indivisible and microscope unit, was first thought of by Democritus, right? This wasnt exactly a new thought in the bible. Not to mention the bible says nothing about particles, just invisible stuff.

Thats was only the second point, i didnt have to look far.

But you have to realize vocabularies of that time were not complete. They were not thourough enough to explain things the way we do today.

Science even has to be revamped to support new evidence but if the theory was wrong to begin with no matter how you explain it or add to it,it would still be wrong.

3,500 years ago man did not know nearly what we know today and that is my point what was written in the scriptures many of the things were not confirmed until today.

Man did not have the ability to see what was on the ocean floor or to see cells that make up the human body.

They didn't know what caused disease or anything about bacteria. But God gave them orders to put their waste outside of town or their camps.

The bible also said to avoid people with desease and quarantine them for the protection of the towns and villages and also taught how to make the unclean person become clean. It also described when a person was clean again.

There is so much evidence from the bible that goes ignored by secularlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back