Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are supposed to have a government of the people, by the people and for the people. The government isn't some etherial entity. It is just people like you and me and they put their pants on one leg at a time. What gives one group of people the right to have there way over another group just because they make up the government... absolutely nothing.

I am a proud member of Oathkeepers...

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Declaration Of Orders We Will Not Obey

Ya...no chance your little club of naive do gooders isn't being watched.

What you are doing is making it easy for the true masters of the shadow government to know WHO to give thier orders to. You don't think your e-mails, blogs and tweets are being read? They wouldn't do it to arrest you ya goofy fuck...they would do it to know who they can and cannot trust to OBEY.

You were more of a threat to the abuse of power before you started this little confessional.

If you were serious about your mission you would do it the old fashioned way with face to face or timed random telephone contact that cannot be documented. There are still plenty of land line telephones in spite of the government removing payphones down to a number that can be easily monitored. I suggest you take a hard look at your membership and start a new layer of organization that only makes secure contacts. I have no doubt that there are rats and doubles in your group. If you REALLY are true to what you say in your dotorg you need to take your enemy more seriously and knock off this sophomoric junior dick tracy approach to organization. There is a GPS and a BUG in your "official" decoder ring Sport.

You will be useless in a real emergency because YOU will NOT get the MEMO. Your only hope of being "in the loop" is if you have not been detected as one who WILL NOT OBEY.

In the words of my good friend Archie Bell... You need to tighten up..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8]Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten up (1968) - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, did that go straight over your head. The purpose of Oathkeepers is not to be a subversive group operating in the shadows. The purpose is education (!!), that is, the education of SWORN, active duty military and law enforcement personnel on what the Constitution actually says and that they are not required to obey un-Constitutional orders based on their SWORN Oath to defend and protect it. So for your paranoid information, the purpose is one of a preventative nature. Instead of hiding and cowering in fear, we are out in the open, educating the actual folks that would be asked to carry out unlawful orders and oppress the American people.

Of course that brings me to the real beauty of being a Christian... I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, not in an Islamic Extremist kind of way, but in a compassionate, freedom loving, God loving way, not worried that this life is all I have kind of way. I have not resigned the Oath I took as a police officer. Nor have I forsaken the tools of that trade. :wink_2:

Matthew 10: ...26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Of course I am on some watch list. There is some major brainwashing going on with law enforcement at the federal level. Forget freedom of religion or freedom of speech, if you are a Christian, don't believe in abortion, believe in the Constituition, voted for Ron Paul, own a gun, or are a returning veteran then the feds think you are a nut job. Funny, this describes about 65% of Americans...

Actual copy here: http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Homeland Security on guard for ‘right-wing extremists’

Ya...OK.. Whatever. There IS a standing arrangement with many key businesses in how to act in case a Marshall law type situation is invoked. This is no insignificant arrangement.

I read your site info and it is about as paranoid as it gets. I get it that good men would want to defend the constitution and the peoples rights above any unlawful government policy especially in the wake of some ginned up pretense.

You can ignore my input. My own expertise is quite opposite of yours as I smuggled drugs successfully for several decades as a courier and later as a pilot. I took my "job" very seriously and as you might imagine NOT BEING DETECTED was my most important skill. I was never caught with any contraband.

I tried to pass on a few helpfull ideas because I believe you guys have your hearts in the right place.

Nevermind. Just keep believing that god is your co-pilot and everything will be answered in your prayers. Good luck.

What you are doing is making it easy for the true masters of the shadow government to know WHO to give thier orders to. You don't think your e-mails, blogs and tweets are being read? They wouldn't do it to arrest you ya goofy fuck...they would do it to know who they can and cannot trust to OBEY.

You were more of a threat to the abuse of power before you started this little confessional.

If you were serious about your mission you would do it the old fashioned way with face to face or timed random telephone contact that cannot be documented. There are still plenty of land line telephones in spite of the government removing payphones down to a number that can be easily monitored. I suggest you take a hard look at your membership and start a new layer of organization that only makes secure contacts. I have no doubt that there are rats and doubles in your group. If you REALLY are true to what you say in your dotorg you need to take your enemy more seriously and knock off this sophomoric junior dick tracy approach to organization. There is a GPS and a BUG in your "official" decoder ring Sport.

You will be useless in a real emergency because YOU will NOT get the MEMO. Your only hope of being "in the loop" is if you have not been detected as one who WILL NOT OBEY.

Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten up (1968) - YouTube

Wow, did that go straight over your head. The purpose of Oathkeepers is not to be a subversive group operating in the shadows. The purpose is education (!!), that is, the education of SWORN, active duty military and law enforcement personnel on what the Constitution actually says and that they are not required to obey un-Constitutional orders based on their SWORN Oath to defend and protect it. So for your paranoid information, the purpose is one of a preventative nature. Instead of hiding and cowering in fear, we are out in the open, educating the actual folks that would be asked to carry out unlawful orders and oppress the American people.

Of course that brings me to the real beauty of being a Christian... I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, not in an Islamic Extremist kind of way, but in a compassionate, freedom loving, God loving way, not worried that this life is all I have kind of way. I have not resigned the Oath I took as a police officer. Nor have I forsaken the tools of that trade. :wink_2:

Matthew 10: ...26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Of course I am on some watch list. There is some major brainwashing going on with law enforcement at the federal level. Forget freedom of religion or freedom of speech, if you are a Christian, don't believe in abortion, believe in the Constituition, voted for Ron Paul, own a gun, or are a returning veteran then the feds think you are a nut job. Funny, this describes about 65% of Americans...

Ya...OK.. Whatever. There IS a standing arrangement with many key businesses in how to act in case a Marshall law type situation is invoked. This is no insignificant arrangement.

I read your site info and it is about as paranoid as it gets. I get it that good men would want to defend the constitution and the peoples rights above any unlawful government policy especially in the wake of some ginned up pretense.

You can ignore my input. My own expertise is quite opposite of yours as I smuggled drugs successfully for several decades as a courier and later as a pilot. I took my "job" very seriously and as you might imagine NOT BEING DETECTED was my most important skill. I was never caught with any contraband.

I tried to pass on a few helpfull ideas because I believe you guys have your hearts in the right place.

Nevermind. Just keep believing that god is your co-pilot and everything will be answered in your prayers. Good luck.

How would you know God is not his co-pilot ?

I't's funny how Loki disappeared and questions go ignored put to the atheistic evolutionist and the evolutionist in general.

Just saw a sign at a Gingrich event that said, "God not Gov't". That is scary stuff to see Americans who would gladly embrace theocracy.

Church Leaders Encouraged to Rely on God, Not Gov't, Christian News

It's scary to see people who don't understand Creator endowed rights can never be taken away by mere humans. When the State becomes god, guess what happens to your State-endowed rights and liberties???
another baseless ASSumption.......

Really ? open your eyes.

This Government has evolved to a point if our forefathers were alive today there would be another revolution.

It's remarkable how our government resembles the government of England ,when our people set out for America to be free from government oppression.

Last edited:

God is actually my pilot. I like to let him have the driver's seat as much as possible although my sinful nature tries to jump back in there from time to time.

God is actually my pilot. I like to let him have the driver's seat as much as possible although my sinful nature tries to jump back in there from time to time.

Perfect! Nothing is so settling as an armed guy walking around that "hears voices". :eek:

Son Of Sam comes to mind...:lol:

I've never given the planes controls "over to god" but I do like to play this Stones tune when I'm taking off from or landing in a dangerous clandestine airstrip..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDnJ0vXUgw]Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - YouTube[/ame]

Why do anti-Christians always pretend that believers hear actual voices when they say they talk to God and take their cues from Him? Are you really so dim that you don't understand the way Christianity is manifested among believers? I know they've explained it enough times to you. Why do you insist of pretending it's something other than it is? Do you hate us that much?

No audible voices here. In fact, even feelings can be misleading when it comes to knowing what God's will is for my life. I am doing "Experiencing God" right now and it is a great study.

By the way, I'm not sure how much of your drug running is a delusion or real, but I retired as a police sergeant and I did 6 years on our department SWAT team. I can tell you that while police management could be a tad on the lib, ideological side, there were some great, honest, line officers who demonstrated a high level of integrity and not the conspiracy theory garbage the media and paranoid peeps like Huggy might have you believe. I also had a chance to do some joint ops with the FBI and I will tell you the feds are scary, in their imcompetence and their "just following orders" mentality.

Why do anti-Christians always pretend that believers hear actual voices when they say they talk to God and take their cues from Him? Are you really so dim that you don't understand the way Christianity is manifested among believers? I know they've explained it enough times to you. Why do you insist of pretending it's something other than it is? Do you hate us that much?

I've seen different Christians describe 'talking to god' in different ways. And you have to remember, to a non-believer, having a feeling about something and determining it is 'god's will' may be as strange as an actual conversation with god.

That said, HUGGY is obviously intentionally being confrontational. I wouldn't be surprised if I agree with a lot of his views on religion (I am, in fact, pretty strongly anti-religion), but I disagree with his presentation.

And for everyone, not just kg....are we going to completely skip past evolution and get into government or other subjects now? :lol:

You know, I'm able to comprehend the finer points of another's faith...anti-Christians are soooo convinced they are the ultimate in intelligence and insight that I find it really difficult to believe they are too ignorant to understand the not-so-fine-point of exactly what a Christian means when they say they talk to God, or when they say God tells them something.

God SPEAKS TO US THROUGH THE BIBLE, aka "The Word" and as our conscience. We do not actually hear THE VOICE OF GOD as an audible, actual voice booming from the sky.

Please quit pretending that is what we claim.

Now you can talk about whatever you want.

Yes, we are quite a bit off topic. The government discussion is just a prime example of how the greatest nation the earth has ever seen is breaking down due to the elimination of God by the atheistic/darwinist agenda.

No audible voices here. In fact, even feelings can be misleading when it comes to knowing what God's will is for my life. I am doing "Experiencing God" right now and it is a great study.

By the way, I'm not sure how much of your drug running is a delusion or real, but I retired as a police sergeant and I did 6 years on our department SWAT team. I can tell you that while police management could be a tad on the lib, ideological side, there were some great, honest, line officers who demonstrated a high level of integrity and not the conspiracy theory garbage the media and paranoid peeps like Huggy might have you believe. I also had a chance to do some joint ops with the FBI and I will tell you the feds are scary, in their imcompetence and their "just following orders" mentality.

I never said the average cop is paranoid.

I was refering to YOUR link. The whole premise of that site is in assuming there will be some massive abuse of the leadership of our country or some agency within our country..maybe even the military that is supposed to start rounding up and or killing civilians. AND YOU GUYS PROMISE cross your hearts and hope to die not to follow such orders. Have I misrepresented anything? Most people would call that paranoid godboy.

Actually there is a semi-secret plan in place as I mentioned earlier to do just that.

So whether you know it or not your so called "Promise to NOT OBEY" has some merit.

You have no more obligation to believe I am a retired smuggler.. than I ..that you are a retired cop.

I will co-sign what you said about the FBI though. It must be hard to find college educated people that are that stupid. Worse than them is the DEA. Those guys are just organized criminals with badges.

Last edited:
We are supposed to have a government of the people, by the people and for the people. The government isn't some etherial entity. It is just people like you and me and they put their pants on one leg at a time. What gives one group of people the right to have there way over another group just because they make up the government... absolutely nothing.

I am a proud member of Oathkeepers...

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Declaration Of Orders We Will Not Obey

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8]Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten up (1968) - YouTube[/ame]

THIS IS A MASSIVE STEAMING PILE :" I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, " -UR
All Christians fear death ,if you didn't you would not have so much dogma about heaven and hell.
as to "I fear no one" it's laughable....if you actually feared no one ,then you would not feel the need to broadcast it....by doing so, it's rock solid proof that you live in fear.:lol:

That's right. You don't know what you think, only Christian haters know what you're REALLY thinking....cuz they can read your mind!

THIS IS A MASSIVE STEAMING PILE :" I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, " -UR
All Christians fear death ,if you didn't you would not have so much dogma about heaven and hell.
as to "I fear no one" it's laughable....if you actually feared no one ,then you would not feel the need to broadcast it....by doing so, it's rock solid proof that you live in fear.:lol:

You are projecting like Loki.

I used to worry about the pain of death when I was a cop, but then I my experience with trauma made me realize that even the pain isn't remembered after it is all over. The human body is amazing at blocking massive trauma out of your mind.

Recent pic of UltimateReality. I'm an Obama stereotype. Here I am clinging to my gun and religion. Just for the record, I was going to vote for Herman Cain until he dropped out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

I used to worry about the pain of death when I was a cop, but then I my experience with trauma made me realize that even the pain isn't remembered after it is all over. The human body is amazing at blocking massive trauma out of your mind.

Recent pic of UltimateReality. I'm an Obama stereotype. Here I am clinging to my gun and religion. Just for the record, I was going to vote for Herman Cain until he dropped out.

If that's recent you are too young to retire. So what happened? My pic is just under 5 years old. I don't give a fuck if you recognise me or not.

I don't believe you are retired.. You are in good cop shape and stand like you are on the clock even when you are just target practicing. Also there is no need to pixilate your eyes for here unless you are hiding who you are. In fact I've NEVER in millions of views on this and the last political message board seen someone pixilate thier eyes to hide thier identity. So..you want everyone to know you are/were a cop/sgt did you saw...swat guy and just out of the blue you turn into godboy and start cruizin a rough and tumble political messageboard posting links to a bizzar club of cops/military/maybe mercinary dudes site where it is SUPPOSED to be clear that you are harmless to average everyday Americans cuz you PROMISE??

There are so many holes in your story that it makes mine EASY to believe. HUGGY was a smuggler? Sure anybody can do it...take pilot lessons ...take a vacation in Colombia and meet the right peeps.. Steal a nice long range twin and you are in business..Fuck anybody could do it.

You are a retired thirty year old after being a cop for 5 years.. Ya makes sense...cops are gettin paid a lot more than they used to...and the retirement benefits!!!! Put in a nickle and you are set fore life.

One... you are lying out your ass about SOMETHING

Two..You shot a kid and went nutz and that accounts for the godboy schtick.

Three..You are fishing for who knows what working for who knows who and this is part of your job...

Did somebody threaten Barry again? Tell the truth you are secret service right?

I'm guessin You no more believe in god than I do. BUT the dood you are after is a for real god freak and this is the only place he communicates right?

And that silly Promise not to obey site is spozed to convince us of what? You are stiffer than Mittens dood.. The least you should have done is get some tats and piercings..

NEUBARTH!!!!! or is it CHESSWARSNOW!!!!!!

You have company!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Mr. Reality... Why are you here?

Who ya workin for now?

Last edited by a moderator:

If that's recent you are too young to retire. So what happened? My pic is just under 5 years old. I don't give a fuck if you recognise me or not.

I don't believe you are retired.. You are in good cop shape and stand like you are on the clock even when you are just target practicing. Also there is no need to pixilate your eyes for here unless you are hiding who you are. In fact I've NEVER in millions of views on this and the last political message board seen someone pixilate thier eyes to hide thier identity. So..you want everyone to know you are/were a cop/sgt did you saw...swat guy and just out of the blue you turn into godboy and start cruizin a rough and tumble political messageboard posting links to a bizzar club of cops/military/maybe mercinary dudes site where it is SUPPOSED to be clear that you are harmless to average everyday Americans cuz you PROMISE??

There are so many holes in your story that it makes mine EASY to believe. HUGGY was a smuggler? Sure anybody can do it...take pilot lessons ...take a vacation in Colombia and meet the right peeps.. Steal a nice long range twin and you are in business..Fuck anybody could do it.

You are a retired thirty year old after being a cop for 5 years.. Ya makes sense...cops are gettin paid a lot more than they used to...and the retirement benefits!!!! Put in a nickle and you are set fore life.

Three..You are fishing for who knows what working for who knows who and this is part of your job...

I'm guessin You no more believe in god than I do. BUT the dood you are after is a for real god freak and this is the only place he communicates right?

And that silly Promise not to obey site is spozed to convince us of what? You are stiffer than Mittens dood.. The least you should have done is get some tats and piercings..

You have company!!!

Who ya workin for now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qb1eh-Qig]Heartbreaker Rolling Stones Dictatures - YouTube[/ame]

Paranoia will destroy ya!!! I took retirement at 10 years to actually go make some real money selling industrial and commercial AC equipment. I wouldn't call 25% of your averaged pay for the last three years on the department actually stellar money. And thanks for the compliment... I am 43 in that picture, 45 now. I am very much a Christian and I got interested in sites like this after going through the Truth Project at my church. Geez, man!! You need to lay off the methamphetamines!!!

Make up all the stuff in your head you want to about me blurring my face, but I don't necessarilly think it is prudent to have full disclosure with a bunch of strangers on the internet in this day and age.

I didn't mean to get you all worked up. I really just posted a pic of myself because Daws seems to think that one human claiming he doesn't fear any other humans to be preposterous. When I was on SWAT, I knew the worst that could happen to me was I could get shot. I also had the capability to shoot back. I carry 24/7 now. Actually, the thought of getting shot doesn't really distress me in the least, but now that I think about it, I had a root canal not too long ago and the Endodontists was having a very difficult time getting me numb. So maybe saying I don't fear anyone was a little bit of a stretch. :)

Oh and another thing I came to grips with as a cop was there were a few situations I looked back on and knew if the perp had really wanted to off me, there really wasn't anything I could have done about it. It was only by the grace of God that I made it through.

Last edited:

You have company!!!

Who ya workin for now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qb1eh-Qig]Heartbreaker Rolling Stones Dictatures - YouTube[/ame]

Paranoia will destroy ya!!! I took retirement at 10 years to actually go make some real money selling industrial and commercial AC equipment. I wouldn't call 25% of your averaged pay for the last three years on the department actually stellar money. And thanks for the compliment... I am 43 in that picture, 45 now. I am very much a Christian and I got interested in sites like this after going through the Truth Project at my church. Geez, man!! You need to lay off the methamphetamines!!!
Make up all the stuff in your head you want to about me blurring my face, but I don't necessarilly think it is prudent to have full disclosure with a bunch of strangers on the internet in this day and age.

Don't do speed. Don't do any drugs not prescribed by my doc. Don't drink more than a beer a week and only if it is warm outside. Do drink a lot of coffee. OK I suppose you could be 45 with a baby face. But that goofy site still troubles me. Cop to AC salesman? Huh? Weak. More likely ya stumbled onto some crooks hidden million dollar stash and went back later and kept it. Cops get cynical...THEY ALL DO. Some show it more than others but they ALL start seeing people as not worthy of thier respect. Cops ALL stick together with other cops.. You quit all that comraderie to sell AC? Now? In THIS economy where businesses are not investing in ANYTHING?

Ya OK Sport..whatever you say... YUUUZZZ a Christian.. an ya promise not to kill any civilians.. What a good Sport!

Everyone fears death at the moment,you can see it even in the animal kingdom the instinct to survive.

Only people that are mentally ill or people that have no reason to live do not fear death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back