Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, did that go straight over your head. The purpose of Oathkeepers is not to be a subversive group operating in the shadows. The purpose is education (!!), that is, the education of SWORN, active duty military and law enforcement personnel on what the Constitution actually says and that they are not required to obey un-Constitutional orders based on their SWORN Oath to defend and protect it. So for your paranoid information, the purpose is one of a preventative nature. Instead of hiding and cowering in fear, we are out in the open, educating the actual folks that would be asked to carry out unlawful orders and oppress the American people.

Of course that brings me to the real beauty of being a Christian... I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, not in an Islamic Extremist kind of way, but in a compassionate, freedom loving, God loving way, not worried that this life is all I have kind of way. I have not resigned the Oath I took as a police officer. Nor have I forsaken the tools of that trade. :wink_2:

Matthew 10: ...26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Of course I am on some watch list. There is some major brainwashing going on with law enforcement at the federal level. Forget freedom of religion or freedom of speech, if you are a Christian, don't believe in abortion, believe in the Constituition, voted for Ron Paul, own a gun, or are a returning veteran then the feds think you are a nut job. Funny, this describes about 65% of Americans...

Actual copy here: http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Homeland Security on guard for ‘right-wing extremists’
THIS IS A MASSIVE STEAMING PILE :" I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, " -UR
All Christians fear death ,if you didn't you would not have so much dogma about heaven and hell.
as to "I fear no one" it's laughable....if you actually feared no one ,then you would not feel the need to broadcast it....by doing so, it's rock solid proof that you live in fear.:lol:

Everyone fears death at the moment,you can see it even in the animal kingdom the extinct to survive.

Only people that are mentally ill or people that have no reason to live do not fear death.

That is one of the things about those tha proclaim ABSOLUTE FAITH that seems hypocritical. If your faith is so unshakable ... it seems you would welcome the opportunity for god to take you to heaven. The way y'all talk about it...seems like a real good time up there floatin around with the halos and wings on..:lol:

It's only the atheists that should fear death...we know ...when it's over...it's over.

THIS IS A MASSIVE STEAMING PILE :" I FEAR NO ONE. I also DO NOT FEAR DEATH, " -UR
All Christians fear death ,if you didn't you would not have so much dogma about heaven and hell.
as to "I fear no one" it's laughable....if you actually feared no one ,then you would not feel the need to broadcast it....by doing so, it's rock solid proof that you live in fear.:lol:

Everyone fears death at the moment,you can see it even in the animal kingdom the extinct to survive.

Only people that are mentally ill or people that have no reason to live do not fear death.

That is one of the things about those tha proclaim ABSOLUTE FAITH that seems hypocritical. If your faith is so unshakable ... it seems you would welcome the opportunity for god to take you to heaven. The way y'all talk about it...seems like a real good time up there floatin around with the halos and wings on..:lol:

It's only the atheists that should fear death...we know ...when it's over...it's over.

That is where you are wrong death is separation from God until the resurrection,but not only are you separated from God,you're separated from your loved ones and the life most of us enjoy living. Better days are ahead when God finally takes over but that does not change the instinct that that God put into our brains.

What is the reason for so many near death conversions ?

That is where you are wrong death is separation from God until the resurrection,but not only are you separated from God,you're separated from your loved ones and the life most of us enjoy living. Better days are ahead when God finally takes over but that does not change the instinct that that God put into our brains.

Temporary insanity? People do a lot of whack shit when they freak out.

What is the reason for this temporary insanity as you call it ?

What is the reason for this temporary insanity as you call it ?

An overdose of adrenaline..lack of oxegen to the brain..extreme pain..

I guess they are finally seeing the fallacy in their logic and views.

I hope you are not referring to evolutionists. The only fallacy in logic and views comes from the creationist camp, who have NO EVIDENCE to support their conclusions, yet talk like their shit don't stink.

I hope you are not referring to evolutionists. The only fallacy in logic and views comes from the creationist camp, who have NO EVIDENCE to support their conclusions, yet talk like their shit don't stink.

Well of course I am speaking of evolutionists, When it gets to hot in the kitchen they go to the cooler.

There is evidence all around you that our universe and life did not come about on it's own.

I don't use those terms but when you are right, you are right,the truth in any matter contradicts the lie.

Well of course I am speaking of evolutionists, When it gets to hot in the kitchen they go to the cooler.

There is evidence all around you that our universe and life did not come about on it's own.

I don't use those terms but when you are right, you are right,the truth in any matter contradicts the lie.

No there is not. What there is... is men that have always lived in fear and have brought along that fear into the 21st century and this discussion.

No there is not. What there is... is men that have always lived in fear and have brought along that fear into the 21st century and this discussion.

If you want to ignore the evidence of design go ahead but you are using poor judgment by doing so.

If you want to ignore the evidence of design go ahead but you are using poor judgment by doing so.

I am using the best scientific judgement available. You and those like you cling desperatly to a 2000 year old myth and thru it's vaguries continue to build on the myth to try to add credibility to a failed and false premise.

I get it that you are commited to the big lie...and do not see it as such. I do not expect you to ever recognise what would destroy you mentally to accept. But to allow your fantasy pawned off as fact to go unchallenged to me is unthinkable.

Our difference really boils down to this. You NEED to believe in a god therefore creation. I do not really care how it all came to be but follow only the best vidence available.

Last edited:

I am using the best scientific judgement available. You and those like you cling desperatly to a 2000 year old myth and thru it's vaguries continue to build on the myth to try to add credibility to a failed and false premise.

I get it that you are commited to the big lie...and do not see it as such. I do not expect you to ever recognise what would destroy you mentally to accept. But to allow your fantasy pawned off as fact to go unchallenged to me is unthinkable.

Our difference really boils down to this. You NEED to believe in a god therefore creation. I do not really care how it all came to be but follow only the best vidence available.

The best evidence available should point you towards life being a product of design. This planet and the benefits it receives from other planets and the plane it's on should point you to design.

The best evidence available should point you towards life being a product of design. This planet and the benefits it receives from other planets and the plane it's on should point you to design.

No more so than seeing a top spinning and knowing that not for the effect of the friction of the surface upon which it is spinning and the resistance of the molucules of our "air" it would obviously go on spinning like the plane of our sun and planets.

No more so than seeing a top spinning and knowing that not for the effect of the friction of the surface upon which it is spinning and the resistance of the molucules of our "air" it would obviously go on spinning like the plane of our sun and planets.

Until when? It is blown away by a Red Giant?

When I was in church this morning, the lady in front of me had about a 4 month old baby. Watching the baby the thought came over me that it is the darwinists who have to be completely insane to look at the miracle of a baby and think that it is the product of random forces. The absurdity of this concept makes me think they are totallly delusional in their denial of an Intelligent source to life. The real irony is they look at the design proponents and think they are crazy.

Last edited:

Until when? It is blown away by a Red Giant?

Ya eventually.

When I was in church this morning, the lady in front of me had about a 4 month old baby. Watching the baby the thought came over me that it is the darwinists who have to be completely insane to look at the miracle of a baby and think that it is the product of random forces. The absurdity of this concept makes me think they are totallly delusional in their denial. The real irony is they look at the design proponents and think they are crazy.

WoW!!! You looked at a baby?!! NO WAYYY!!!! You had a thought? OMG!!!!

C'mon. Is this the basis for your argument against evolution, that a baby exists? We all used to be babies. While this is amazing thing no doubt, where do you get god from this? You have just betrayed the shallowness of your critical process in contemplating the theory of evolution, because if you think that by looking at a baby, you have debunked the theory, then you are seriously delusional in your thinking. Just stick to your faith and guns...

Last edited:
When I was in church this morning, the lady in front of me had about a 4 month old baby. Watching the baby the thought came over me that it is the darwinists who have to be completely insane to look at the miracle of a baby and think that it is the product of random forces. The absurdity of this concept makes me think they are totallly delusional in their denial. The real irony is they look at the design proponents and think they are crazy.

WoW!!! You looked at a baby?!! NO WAYYY!!!! You had a thought? OMG!!!!

C'mon. Is this the basis for your argument against evolution, that a baby exists? We all used to be babies. While this is amazing thing no doubt, where do you get god from this? You have just betrayed the shallowness of your critical process in contemplating the theory of evolution, because if you think that by looking at a baby, you have debunked the theory, then you are seriously delusional in your thinking. Just stick to your faith and guns...

More just astonished that so many dimwits could argue something so stupid against something so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back