Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a sign at a Gingrich event that said, "God not Gov't". That is scary stuff to see Americans who would gladly embrace theocracy.

Church Leaders Encouraged to Rely on God, Not Gov't, Christian News

People who would mandate objective deference to their idea of god are really scary. It is terrifying to see the people who supposedly represent the party of individual liberty be so willing to hand it all over to 'God,' because all it means is handing power over to the dictator we deem can talk to or listen to God the 'best.'

I'll step in right here... You don't know a blink of wisdom enough to decide what I should, read, think, want or not want in any religion or do in my life.

You are clearly not at a loss for words but you make no sense. You got a full ride through college on the merit of one fucking paper? Please...

In a way you remind me of my dear and departed mom. She graduated from the University of Washington with a 4.0 at 19 years old. She could speak several foreign languages. AND with all that ability to digest information and spit it back out to the aclaim of her teachers and professors she was hands down one of the dumbest humans I ever met. She was EXTREMELY fortunate her dad died and left her many millions of dollars in the early fifties.

Like you she was so full of herself that she spent most of her time communicating with others telling them what they should think and what was and what was not proper for them to do. She spent most of the money she and my siblings and I had been given suing her brother because HE didn't like being cut out of thier dads will. So he went after the millions that were supposed to be MY and my sister and brothers inheritance and my genious mother spent ALL of it..about 7 million dollars on lawyers and fighting his play for that money until the day he commited suicide. He did that when he figured out that after years of court battles there was NOTHING left to fight over. At least nothing he could get his hands on. My mom BRAGGED about how she WON!!! Then over the years she tried and failed at numeroud crackpot money making schemes, lawsuits with people she didn't agree with and her efforts to prove how smart she was ALL failed and cost her many more millions. Not to worry..her dad left her dozens of huge valuable properties and also bought her and her kids the place up on Orcas Island.

Trust me .. I have had my very fill of know it all self righteous bitches. Don't get me wrong ..I have known many fine women. Loved several of them. But I also learned an important lesson early on about the worth of education and how it can translate or not into something of meaning in one's life and affect those around the "genius". Don't think I do not/did not love my mom...you only get one. I learned to not equate her insanity and stupidity with the reasons one loves his mother.

In short...you can read a million books and still be a world class idiot. You can learn to spell every word in a dictionary and learn every rule of grammar and put the words together like a well writen piece of literature and STILL be a complete fool...

I'm probably wasting my time here but if you are ever honest with yourself you know what I'm talkng about. You know that for the most part you are full of shit.

Now back to religion. If Christ or God or the tooth fairy want my attention I'm not that hard to find. I am a long way from stupid compared to most people. You and a million like you can not convince me to believe a lie...a half truth ..or just some made up jibberish you choose to worship. Stop wasting your time and my attention. I learned to figure out truth from deception from a gifted wordsmith. You are an amature. I don't give a rats ass if it gives you pleasure convincing weak minded people with your mundane nonsense. I don't want to know what you know. I don't like liars and fools. You are not a blood relative therefore you get no special consideration. If I were you I would get real sick and disgusted with myself and put the barrel of a pistol in my mouth and pull the trigger. Lucky for me I am immune to the intentional/unintentional manipulation from people like you.

Are we clear?

Oh dear, did someone piss in your cheerios ?

No... But I will be happy to piss in yours.

Sorry I don't eat cheerios.

In a way you remind me of my dear and departed mom. She graduated from the University of Washington with a 4.0 at 19 years old. She could speak several foreign languages. AND with all that ability to digest information and spit it back out to the aclaim of her teachers and professors she was hands down one of the dumbest humans I ever met. She was EXTREMELY fortunate her dad died and left her many millions of dollars in the early fifties.

Wow and there we have it. 62 years old and still dealing with mommie issues. She was stupid and wound up with millions. You are a legend in your own mind but you find yourself 62 and broke. And I bet your mom didn't leave you a dime. You just supported my view that your seething anger has rotted your soul and left you in the Godless place you find yourself. You wouldn't read childish books but you hold onto your childhood issues. Maybe a few childhood books would start you on your road to healing all that bitterness in your heart.

No...She was stupid and blew many millions...some of them my millions. I think that would piss anyone off.

We are all in a godless place. You are just too stupid to acknowledge it. Thanks for playing.

Did you do something to earn the money ?

There's no evidence a that a Global Flood caused even one of those extinctions, much less 5 seperated by 100s of millions of years. Don't get your first sentence. Could you rephrase it? It sounds like we're refusing to admit something, but I'm not clear as to exacly what. :confused:

There is plenty of evidence supporting a global flood. I don't believe in any of these extinction events other than the global flood. I don't believe that the earth was completely lifeless either because God protected the animals and humans to preserve his creation. Atleast God saved two of every kind to repopoulate the earth other then humans.

I was pointing out that your side was making claims about extinction events that they don't know anythging about like when it happened what survived. Talking about making something up as they go.
Take an elementary Geology class. The fossils layers could NOT have been put down by one global flood. A global flood as described in the Bible would only put down one layer with all kinds of fossils mixed in. We don't see that, though. We see an organized fossil record, with simple organisms at the bottom (Older layers), and more complex as you go up.

And LMAO about the dinosaurs. The earth has changed a lot in 65 million years since the dinosaurs died. Deserts have came and gone, rivers have dried up, mountains have been raised, and seas have dried up. The Sahara desert was once a jungle. The earth has changed. You are a moron.

What's funny is your ignorace concerning the fossil record and how these fossils were layed down out of order then try to explain the evidence away.

You think I would recognize hell if I end up in it?

No because you will be dead.

That is not what you said before, when you were threatening nonbelievers with hell :)

You have to keep changing the tune 'cause no matter what is your current explanation, it does not hold water.

You must of confused me with someone else. I don't use Hell as a threat because it is reality.

People who die go there but some will go there and never return from it after the final judgment.

Wow and there we have it. 62 years old and still dealing with mommie issues. She was stupid and wound up with millions. You are a legend in your own mind but you find yourself 62 and broke. And I bet your mom didn't leave you a dime. You just supported my view that your seething anger has rotted your soul and left you in the Godless place you find yourself. You wouldn't read childish books but you hold onto your childhood issues. Maybe a few childhood books would start you on your road to healing all that bitterness in your heart.

No...She was stupid and blew many millions...some of them my millions. I think that would piss anyone off.

We are all in a godless place. You are just too stupid to acknowledge it. Thanks for playing.

Seems to me the churches do pretty well stealing peoples inheritance also.

Are you a communist? All property belongs to the state? Fuck you.

Seems to me the churches do pretty well stealing peoples inheritance also.

Are you a communist? All property belongs to the state? Fuck you.

Nope , ditto bonehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back