Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how does a mutt and wolf produce so many different types of dogs and how would this happen to wild animals?

You still haven't address the difference in climate needed for each animal and how salt water animals would have survived in fresh water. Also, there some types of fish that can only survive in shallow water. How did they survive?

The mutt has produced all the purebreds we see through selective breeding by man. The mutt has a much larger gene pool. Purebreeds you are breed ing out information to where purebreeds only have the genetic information to produce what they are.

God could have produced what we see in the wild or the genome had the genetic information to produce the diversity seen in the wild. I would say God had something to do with it how would you get particular breeds in the wild if it was not directed ? how would enough of one breed be produced in the wild to make packs that they run with members of their own kind ? had to be directed.

Where does most fresh water come from ? If we were there we could answer such questions that is why we are relying on speculation both sides. The problem is for both sides. How coulkd anything survive what killed the dinosaurs on the whole planet.

Why are the oceans much more salty then rivers and lakes ? I would say because the enviornment of the ocean floors. All rain is fresh water why because salt does not evaporate.

Salt beds in utah the water there are salty in locations because what is on the lake floors. I think that is the reason oceans are much more salty.

False. A mutt is a mixed breed.

Oh, those evolutionists are at it again.

World's first dog lived 31,700 years ago, ate big - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com - NBCNews.com

An international team of scientists has just identified what they believe is the world's first known dog, which was a large and toothy canine that lived 31,700 years ago and subsisted on a diet of horse, musk ox and reindeer, according to a new study.

Maybe the gawds were taking a late lunch when an intern gawd whipped up that first dog.

Hollie if you let all breeds of domestic dogs wander loose how many purebreeds would you have ?

Purebreeds came from selective breeding by man.

Last edited:
The mutt has produced all the purebreds we see through selective breeding by man. The mutt has a much larger gene pool. Purebreeds you are breed ing out information to where purebreeds only have the genetic information to produce what they are.

God could have produced what we see in the wild or the genome had the genetic information to produce the diversity seen in the wild. I would say God had something to do with it how would you get particular breeds in the wild if it was not directed ? how would enough of one breed be produced in the wild to make packs that they run with members of their own kind ? had to be directed.

Where does most fresh water come from ? If we were there we could answer such questions that is why we are relying on speculation both sides. The problem is for both sides. How coulkd anything survive what killed the dinosaurs on the whole planet.

Why are the oceans much more salty then rivers and lakes ? I would say because the enviornment of the ocean floors. All rain is fresh water why because salt does not evaporate.

Salt beds in utah the water there are salty in locations because what is on the lake floors. I think that is the reason oceans are much more salty.

I didn't ask where the water came from, I asked how a salt water animal could survive in fresh water during the flood.

What about the climate on the Ark? One animal is going to need one type climate and another will need the opposite.

Hollie you need to read up on mendelian genetics.

Mendelian genetics are irrevelant.

What dogs were on the Ark?

But worse, how can there possibly be a dog that is dated to 31,700 years ago when the earth is only 6,000 years old?

I didn't ask where the water came from, I asked how a salt water animal could survive in fresh water during the flood.

What about the climate on the Ark? One animal is going to need one type climate and another will need the opposite.

Was the flood caused by salt water or fresh water ? The salt content was high enough on the ocean floors that the rain did not dilute it enough to where salt water organisms couldn't survive.

That would be my best guess or the supernatural creator had something to do with it. Don't know was not there.

The climate is not that important. The creator gave most all organisms the ability to adapt to our surroundings but there are limits to being able to adapt.

What do you think the climate was like in the ark that would prevent animals from surviving the boat ride ?

I'm not a geologist, but I did geology in first year university and the Earth is about 4 billion years old. As a astrophysicist the Lambda-CDMA model proves the universe is 13.75 billion years old. Do creationists dispute this?

But worse, how can there possibly be a dog that is dated to 31,700 years ago when the earth is only 6,000 years old?

On the ark I don't know I was not there but I would suggest the wolf maybe coyote even maybe the fox but most definitely the mutt.

I'm not a geologist, but I did geology in first year university and the Earth is about 4 billion years old. As a astrophysicist the Lambda-CDMA model proves the universe is 13.75 billion years old. Do creationists dispute this?

I have studied it to and there are many arguments against the age of the earth and universe.

I have studied it to and there are many arguments against the age of the earth and universe.

Such as? Unless you rewrite the laws of physics then it's pretty conclusive evidence.

No matter how many opinions I have read about life, there is one question that covinces me in a designer. The only thing that would convince me there is no designer is if there was a way that could be demonstrated that non living matter could be converted to living organisms.

There is no such data.

Why must you continue exposing your ignorance on real science ?

I'm not surprised at your answer. Well, it's not an answer at all. There is no way to resolve a 6,000 year old earth vs. the ancient fosill record.

Your only option is to stutter and mumble.

No matter how many opinions I have read about life, there is one question that covinces me in a designer. The only thing that would convince me there is no designer is if there was a way that could be demonstrated that non living matter could be converted to living organisms.

There is no such data.

There is actually much data that supports the possibility.

What data supports an infinite hierarchy of designer gods, the designers of designer gods, etc., etc.

And why your particular designer gods?

Well, this is first year uni stuff again. It was a process, it wasn't just one big leap from non organic to organic. Reactions on earth in the early days caused organic compounds to form. Not living organisms, but compounds made of organic material. This has been done in the lab. This then changed and reacted to form simple single celled organisms. It's not a big mystery, the details are not known because we can't be sure of the exact make up of the atmosphere billions of years ago. But the general process is known.

Such as? Unless you rewrite the laws of physics then it's pretty conclusive evidence.

First off, there are no conclusive evidence in science,why do you think theories continue changing ? theories are based on opinions of evidence.

The universe had a beginning,if that is the case where did matter come from to create the universe and all living organisms in it ?

Where did the matter come from for the Big Bang ?

If the universe has a beginning, space, energy,matter all had a start we are led to another question what was the cause of that beginning ? In recent years these items are said to have come from nothing by redefining what nothing means. These suggestions are faith approaches and are not based on evidence. They do not answer the question. One also has to be conscious of the conservation laws of science which state that in any process all physical quantities charge, mass, spin, baryon number, etc, must be conserved. You cannot destroy or create the things about which we are talking without paying attention to the conservation laws, and if you agree there was a beginning and try to maintain it was uncaused, you have a contradiction with an established scientific law.

Last edited:

There is no such data.

What data supports an infinite hierarchy of designer gods, the designers of designer gods, etc., etc.

Hollie really ,opinions are just that,opinions.

Well, this is first year uni stuff again. It was a process, it wasn't just one big leap from non organic to organic. Reactions on earth in the early days caused organic compounds to form. Not living organisms, but compounds made of organic material. This has been done in the lab. This then changed and reacted to form simple single celled organisms. It's not a big mystery, the details are not known because we can't be sure of the exact make up of the atmosphere billions of years ago. But the general process is known.

Good summation.

You may have come across this thread only recently but there are two primary young earth / flat earth fundamentalist Christians who take a literal view of the biblical tales and fables. Noah’s Ark, global flood, miracles, plagues, all of it literally true. Science is derided as evil and “evolutionist scientists” are the worst of the worst.

First off, there are no conclusive evidence in science,why do you think theories contiue changing ? theories are based on opinions of evidence.

The universe had a beginning,if that is the case where did matter come from to create the universe and all living organisms in it ?

Where did the matter come from for the Big Bang ?

If the universe has a beginning, space, energy,matter all had a start we are led to another question what was the cause of that beginning ? In recent years these items are said to have come from nothing by redefining what nothing means. These suggestions are faith approaches and are not based on evidence. They do not answer the question. One also has to be conscious of the conservation laws of science which state that in any process all physical quantities charge, mass, spin, baryon number, etc, must be conserved. You cannot destroy or create the things about which we are talking without paying attention to the conservation laws, and if you agree there was a beginning and try to maintain it was uncaused, you have a contradiction with an established scientific law.

We don't know what caused the big bang. I'm not disputing that. We know it was 13.75 billion years ago and not 6000 years ago. That is the point I am making.

Then surely you can explain how a cell formed naturally with all the necessary components. Don't forget the molecular machines that had to evolve to do what they do within the cell.

I will take purposeful design over random chaotic chance anyday.

There is no such data.

Hollie really ,opinions are just that,opinions.

Sure. And coming is different than going. Aren't we delighted you can point out the obvious?

If you have something more than opinion regarding your claims to your particular sectarian version of gods (which according to every physical law of nature we have facts supporting -not just opinion - that defines your gods requiring an infinite hierarchy of designer gods, the designers of designer gods, etc., etc.), please, do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back