Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breeders when they got the desired traits for a breed they would isolate that breed to keep it intact. Maybe it was God that dealt with the breeds in the wild. Every breed in the wild are kept intact the same way through isolation.

They stick to their own kind we see that with everything. However we do see crossings in the wild as well. We see jack rabbits and cottontails crossing. Mule deer and whitetailed deer crossing. A lot ANIMALS are not preserved from crossing because they are sterile. Why is that because the limits were reached and they can't reproduce.

So would that mean in just 6,000 years, the breeds of dogs today all evolved from from a very few breeds that were on the Ark?

That's odd because my Great Dane is linked to a breed of dog very similar in size, stature, color and appearance that existed in ancient Egypt.

I'm curious because as we know, it was extraterrestrials who obviously built the pyramids (and must have brought with them a Great Dane-like dog) so isn’t it possible that these same extraterrestrials are really the true gods?

What if these alien beings are angels and God ?

What if these alien beings are many gods... and their unionized?

Breeders when they got the desired traits for a breed they would isolate that breed to keep it intact. Maybe it was God that dealt with the breeds in the wild. Every breed in the wild are kept intact the same way through isolation.

They stick to their own kind we see that with everything. However we do see crossings in the wild as well. We see jack rabbits and cottontails crossing. Mule deer and whitetailed deer crossing. A lot ANIMALS are not preserved from crossing because they are sterile. Why is that because the limits were reached and they can't reproduce.

So now we have a hamburger flippper from McDonalds preaching to us about reproductive biology.

That's as silly as a fundie christian meteorologist preaching geology.

These are not men of science but men of a peculiar disability who rattle on about subjects they have no training in.

Why do you think a meterologist is qualified to interpret the geological record especially when he has signed an agreement (as with the ICR), that any material he distributes must meet with the ICR policies?

I understand you endorse such dishonesty and charlatanism but don't expect others to be accomplices to your dishonesty and lies.

Because I am a creationist ,my degree in molecular biology is worthless to me, is that what you are saying ?

These men in the videos hold doctorate degrees in science. So they are not men of science because they don't agree with your Ideology ?

These men do not hold "doctorates" in science.

I already pointed that out with reference to Michael Oard, Kindell and John Morris.

J. Horatio christ, man, you will lie about anything.

Michael Oard - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

They hold degrees and some doctorate degrees but they have more education in science then you pretend they don't.

I should of been more clear not all but all are educated in fields of science. That would make them men of science.

So now we have a hamburger flippper from McDonalds preaching to us about reproductive biology.

That's as silly as a fundie christian meteorologist preaching geology.

You mean they did not take classes in other fields of science. I have taken chemistry,biology,earth science and my speciaty was molecular biology,so I can't speak on other matters ?

You I'm sorry to say are wrong as usual.

Last edited:
A child holds no degree. Neither does she have a sheild. Without adult assistance she will die. Why would you kill her? Would you stomp on a child? You don't want her raped. Killing her is OK? I guess it's all perception.
I think dead is dead.
Murder is murder.
whut do i no? I am but a collection of cells in the right order. Right?

Hollie I have said it before and will say it again. Both sides have people educated in the sciences but whose presuppositions are correct. Which side is best supported by the evidence, naturalism or design.

Many on your side dawkins is one of them, that say things appear to have been designed then say's but they were not designed what does he base that view on ? How does he know they were not designed ?

A child holds no degree. Neither does she have a sheild. Without adult assistance she will die. Why would you kill her? Would you stomp on a child? You don't want her raped. Killing her is OK? I guess it's all perception.
I think dead is dead.
Murder is murder.
whut do i no? I am but a collection of cells in the right order. Right?
:eusa_eh:

All living organisms are made up of many cells and cells reproduce more cells but who or what produced the first cell from non living matter ?

Living organisms produce living organisms. It has never been observed that non living matter has produced a living organism.

Not every living organism that has ever lived went on the ark. There is diversity in each family because the genetic information was already there in the genome. The diversity of a family group comes from gene recombination,cross breeding,and selective breeding.

Why are these that evolved from one group to another group If everything slowly evolved over millions and billions of years where are these transitional fossils. not still arond but the ones they evolved from are still here ? I mean the explanation given is the better adapted transitional organisms pass on their traits through natural selection.

If you are not willing to put your beliefs to the test a person can be mislead. That is why many evolutionist and ex atheist have done and have become believers because the evidence better supports a designer.

Are you saying that not all dogs needed to be on the Ark and just one breed? If so, then how are bulldogs, poodles, great danes, and others around today if pugs were the chosen dog on the ark? Also, how could animals that need a cold climate live next to an animal that needs a warm climate? Also, I presume that the water that rained down was fresh water. If this is true then how did the salt water fish survive?

I never heard the transitional fossil argument before you brought it up but I saw a number articles and websites that shows transitional fossils have been found.

All dogs, from Rottweilers to Chihuahuas came from the wolf.

http://www.trussel.com/prehist/news24.htm

Hollie I have said it before and will say it again. Both sides have people educated in the sciences but whose presuppositions are correct. Which side is best supported by the evidence, naturalism or design.

Many on your side dawkins is one of them, that say things appear to have been designed then say's but they were not designed what does he base that view on ? How does he know they were not designed ?

You say many things which are false. We've seen that in this thread.

What you also seek to deny is that the people who frequently preach creationist/christian fundie "science" are not scientists at all and frequently have no formal training in the subject matter they're preachinbg about. We've seen that in this thread.

What you further seek to deny is that those creationist/christian fundie preachers who shill fot the ICR sign a pre-qualifying agreement that any material they publish will not conflict with the tenets of the ICR.

You will deny that those individuals have necessarily discarded any academic credibility but for so many of them, who cares? They're hacks and charlatans who are not taken seriously by the science community, anyway.

All living organisms are made up of many cells and cells reproduce more cells but who or what produced the first cell from non living matter ?

Living organisms produce living organisms. It has never been observed that non living matter has produced a living organism.

Similarly, what came first: the chicken or the egg.

All we need to know is that :

We'll never know,

The gods did it!'

It's a mystery,

The gods ways are not man's ways,

It's blasphemy to ask,

Questioning one's religion is the same as losing one's religion,

If it's in the bibles, it must be true,

If I read it on the internet, it must be true.

So which gods produced the first of your gods?

So which gods produced the first of your gods?

Murder is murder, is it not? What god directs one to kill children? Are we dogs? Grass? Bananas? Trees?
Cull the herd? Trim the grass?
Be honest.

At the end of the day, we kill our own and call it progress. I am agnostic. God or no God: murder is murder. Just sayin.

Right?

images

I would say and some believe that wolves were on the ark and mutts were on the ark. The wolves accounted for all wild dogs and the mutts accounted for all dometicated dogs.

How did we get the many different breeds would be through cross breeding,gene recombination,and selective breeding. Most purebred dogs in the wild and or domesticated dogs are the product of several diiferent crossings. If you trace all the different breeds that make up aoxer you will understand they are products of selective cross breeding.

If you take that one purebred and cross it with a mutt the first litter would not look like a purebred anymore correct ? The only way you maintain the purebred traits is breed a purebreed with a purebreed. This is why Gregory Mendel is so famous is because what he proved about genetics.

That is how breeders today maintain their breeds of dogs,herds of cattle,herds of horses,so on and so on.

The number of animals that went on the ark were only members of each group that existed at that time.

How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

But how does a mutt and wolf produce so many different types of dogs and how would this happen to wild animals?

You still haven't address the difference in climate needed for each animal and how salt water animals would have survived in fresh water. Also, there some types of fish that can only survive in shallow water. How did they survive?

I would say and some believe that wolves were on the ark and mutts were on the ark. The wolves accounted for all wild dogs and the mutts accounted for all dometicated dogs.

How did we get the many different breeds would be through cross breeding,gene recombination,and selective breeding. Most purebred dogs in the wild and or domesticated dogs are the product of several diiferent crossings. If you trace all the different breeds that make up aoxer you will understand they are products of selective cross breeding.

If you take that one purebred and cross it with a mutt the first litter would not look like a purebred anymore correct ? The only way you maintain the purebred traits is breed a purebreed with a purebreed. This is why Gregory Mendel is so famous is because what he proved about genetics.

That is how breeders today maintain their breeds of dogs,herds of cattle,herds of horses,so on and so on.

The number of animals that went on the ark were only members of each group that existed at that time.

But how does a mutt and wolf produce so many different types of dogs and how would this happen to wild animals?

You still haven't address the difference in climate needed for each animal and how salt water animals would have survived in fresh water. Also, there some types of fish that can only survive in shallow water. How did they survive?

The mutt has produced all the purebreds we see through selective breeding by man. The mutt has a much larger gene pool. Purebreeds you are breed ing out information to where purebreeds only have the genetic information to produce what they are.

God could have produced what we see in the wild or the genome had the genetic information to produce the diversity seen in the wild. I would say God had something to do with it how would you get particular breeds in the wild if it was not directed ? how would enough of one breed be produced in the wild to make packs that they run with members of their own kind ? had to be directed.

Where does most fresh water come from ? If we were there we could answer such questions that is why we are relying on speculation both sides. The problem is for both sides. How coulkd anything survive what killed the dinosaurs on the whole planet.

Why are the oceans much more salty then rivers and lakes ? I would say because the enviornment of the ocean floors. All rain is fresh water why because salt does not evaporate.

Salt beds in utah the water there are salty in locations because what is on the lake floors. I think that is the reason oceans are much more salty.

The mutt has produced all the purebreds we see through selective breeding by man. The mutt has a much larger gene pool. Purebreeds you are breed ing out information to where purebreeds only have the genetic information to produce what they are.

God could have produced what we see in the wild or the genome had the genetic information to produce the diversity seen in the wild. I would say God had something to do with it how would you get particular breeds in the wild if it was not directed ? how would enough of one breed be produced in the wild to make packs that they run with members of their own kind ? had to be directed.

Where does most fresh water come from ? If we were there we could answer such questions that is why we are relying on speculation both sides. The problem is for both sides. How coulkd anything survive what killed the dinosaurs on the whole planet.

Why are the oceans much more salty then rivers and lakes ? I would say because the enviornment of the ocean floors. All rain is fresh water why because salt does not evaporate.

Salt beds in utah the water there are salty in locations because what is on the lake floors. I think that is the reason oceans are much more salty.

False. A mutt is a mixed breed.

Oh, those evolutionists are at it again.

World's first dog lived 31,700 years ago, ate big - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com - NBCNews.com

An international team of scientists has just identified what they believe is the world's first known dog, which was a large and toothy canine that lived 31,700 years ago and subsisted on a diet of horse, musk ox and reindeer, according to a new study.

Maybe the gawds were taking a late lunch when an intern gawd whipped up that first dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back