Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, your lack of any training in science leaves you at the mercy of the hacks at the ICR for your false claims.

My suspicion is that you're getting information about carbon 14 dating methods from your creation ministries. You don't supply ant specifics relative to your claim above so its difficult to respond to that nonsensical claim.
you really can't be this ignorant. I provided you a link from a pro evolution site. If you knew anything at all we discussed blood cells found in dinosaurs as well. I see your chemistry background is weak as well. You are ,ignorance on display.
You actually are this ignorant. The site makes no claim to being "evilutionist". That is your characterization and as usual, reflects your need to define the study of earth history in derogatory terms because that history conflicts with a 6,000 year old earth.

Wrong again.

I don't have to prove I believe the bible provides better answers concerning life,the universe, chronology then modern day scientist's.
no, you have to prove that the bible is quantitative and accurate.
your belief does none of those things.
as to your answer it's a childish and chicken shit response to valid question.
who's afraid again?

edited for wall of text and no evidence to coroberate the claims made.

Last edited:
What are you afraid of Daws ?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: dodge!

why are you lazy and illiterate?

It was your side that made the claim but it's my responsibility to provide the evidence :lol: So you produce one fossil bone and all that conjecture to make a point. Do you realize how funny you are ?
nice! spin I provided all the evidence needed to prove that whales once had legs .(that's fact not conjecture)
your "learned" (lmao) response was "no way Jose"
so you were given the option to prove me wrong by finding evidence that whales never had legs and you failed and are still failing to provide any evidence at all for your claim to be valid.
so I ask again: why are you lazy and illiterate?

It was your side that made the claim but it's my responsibility to provide the evidence :lol: So you produce one fossil bone and all that conjecture to make a point. Do you realize how funny you are ?
nice! spin I provided all the evidence needed to prove that whales once had legs .(that's fact not conjecture)
so you were given the option to prove me wrong by finding evidence that whales never had legs and you failed and are still failing to provide any evidence at all for your claim to be valid.

No spin just a fact, Your side made the claim whales had legs at one point in time.

In your dreams,you provided conjecture. Where is this full bodied fossil that proves it ?

Time for a question Hollie.

How is it fossils of one organism are found in a couple of layers of strata ? because if the organism was buied and died in one layer of strata the rest of the fossil in another layer of strata would not have been preserved. Fossils happen from rapid burial.

That's really a silly question and can be answered by studying geology.

In order for this global flood to have occurred, there would need to be the gods to have made if happen. Can you offer evidence for the gods?

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine he has many videos dealing with your nonsense.

18-Old Earth Brainwashing
should that be titled: young earthers making up shit to fit their agenda?

You are a joke Daws. :lol:
still dodging !

Hello Hollie,you show up when Hollie gets it handed to her.

I wouldn't let your paranoia get in the way of your conspiracy theories.

You are now scrambling to defend your silly claim about evilutionists using c-14 dating methods for skeletal fosill remains when that was not the case.

That's not the first time your frantic cut and pasting has left you embarrassed.

No spin just a fact, Your side made the claim whales had legs at one point in time.
it's not a claim it's fact. find actual scientific evidence and prove me wrong.

How whale grave yards are being found where they are. Did you not read the articles I posted they were not from creationist,these articles were from people of science that see things the way you do.

What is within the article that you're having difficulty with?

Problems with a Global Flood Second Edition by Mark Isaak
Copyright © 1998 [Last Update: November 16, 1998

Problems with a Global Flood, 2nd edition

Nonsense,you are avoiding strong evidence for a global flood for what reason ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sD_7rxYoZY]Noah's Flood - debunked (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

it's not a claim it's fact. find actual scientific evidence and prove me wrong.

Why would I prove something wrong you can't produce ? :lol:

I believe that they show a slow transition from what they looked like millions of years ago.

That is precisely what the fossil record doesn't show, a slow transition. More like punctuated equilibrium [The new term to ignore the evidence Darwin was smoking crack].

That is precisely what the fossil record doesn't show, a slow transition. More like punctuated equilibrium [The new term to ignore the evidence Darwin was smoking crack].
False. The are many cases (the progression of humans, for example), showing a clear progression and transition from early ancestor to current humans.

Don't let your lack of training in science and your religious affliction cause you to man's such nonsensical statements.

No they havn't.

Read the facts and see how this guy admits the fossil record is not even close to complete but we knew that right. So the fossil record is based on conjecture.

http://phylointelligence.com/fossils.html

I would certainly define this as a slow transition.

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-evolution-chart-1.html#human-evolution-chart
Human Evolution Chart (Sec. 2) – Online Biology Dictionary

May I ask if you also believe in Noah's Ark to it fullest? If so, how do you explain how the animals could all fit in the Ark and how they could have been fed, bathed, have their waste removed, and have the property temperature for each specific animal.

Last edited:
What is within the article that you're having difficulty with?

Problems with a Global Flood Second Edition by Mark Isaak
Copyright © 1998 [Last Update: November 16, 1998

Problems with a Global Flood, 2nd edition

Nonsense,you are avoiding strong evidence for a global flood for what reason ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sD_7rxYoZY]Noah's Flood - debunked (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSvktyxVYA]Noah's Flood debunked (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Your debunker can't debunk the word of God that explains the global flood and can be confirmed through evidence.

Fail as usual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGeULHljDn8]Startling Evidence That Noah's Flood Really Happened - YouTube[/ame]

Age of the earth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvyuNxlovE&feature=related]Scientific Evidences For a Young Earth - Dr. Thomas Kindell - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go some more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCu9aN2tE4&feature=related]John Morris (2010) The Young Earth - Creation occurred not long ago (SCC 2010) - YouTube[/ame]

False. The are many cases (the progression of humans, for example), showing a clear progression and transition from early ancestor to current humans.

Don't let your lack of training in science and your religious affliction cause you to man's such nonsensical statements.

No they havn't.

Read the facts and see how this guy admits the fossil record is not even close to complete but we knew that right. So the fossil record is based on conjecture.

The Fossil Record

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-evolution-chart-1.html#human-evolution-chart

May I ask if you also believe in Noah's Ark to it fullest? If so, how do you explain how the animals could all fit in the Ark and how they could have been fed, bathed, have their waste removed, and have the property temperature for each specific animal.

No they havn't.

The Fossil Record

Read up on punctuated eqilibrium.

If all organisms are transitional organisms and every organism experience mutations how come living fossils of today show no change from the ancient past ?

Just look arond this This site,it has a lot of fossils that show no change from their ancient ancestors.

Living-Fossils.com

No they havn't.

The Fossil Record

Read up on punctuated eqilibrium.

If all organisms are transitional organisms and every organism experience mutations how come living fossils of today show no change from the ancient past ?

Just look arond this This site,it has a lot of fossils that show no change from their ancient ancestors.

Living-Fossils.com

From the site you linked to:
"The theory of evolution is a fictitious story written about the natural history of species, and is actually refuted by the scientific findings its adherents obtain!"

I'm afraid you have again simply cut and pasted the same tired religious nonsense that has been refuted for the last 150 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back