Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ridicule out of ignorance.

Not at all. Ignorance is defined by embracing fear and superstition when you have been the tools (knowledge), to shed fear and superstition.

Hollie that is all you have done since you have been here other then copying and pasting something you think answers the questions put to you.

I don't expect honesty from fundies and you are consistently dishonest.

Look through this thread and your last several posts. You do nothing but copy and paste from creationist websites and then demand that others "refute" videos. It's so silly.

Your lack of ability to defend the arguments you cut and paste leaves you no option but to be the most prolific cut and paster.

That's easy. There is a wealth of verifiable science that completely dismantles the religious tales and fables.

Wrong,try again.

Address specifically his claims.

Don't give me this wealth of verifiable science and then not provide any. That way we can open up the discussion to your arguments.
That's so silly. You do nothing but post goofy videos and expect me to "refute" them?

How is a video going to respond to my post?

Here silly girl. How come C-14 is still found in dinosaur bones if they went extinct 65 million years ago ?

C-14 Dating

So did my friend lie as you claimed ?

Not at all. Ignorance is defined by embracing fear and superstition when you have been the tools (knowledge), to shed fear and superstition.

Hollie that is all you have done since you have been here other then copying and pasting something you think answers the questions put to you.

Look through this thread and your last several posts. You do nothing but copy and paste from creationist websites and then demand that others "refute" videos. It's so silly.

Your lack of ability to defend the arguments you cut and paste leaves you no option but to be the most prolific cut and paster.

You are a very disengenous person Hollie.

False.

BTW, daws had posted several videos a few pages back.

I want you to review those and give us your refutation. Is it disingenuous to require you to do what you ask of others?

False.

I want you to review those and give us your refutation. Is it disingenuous to require you to do what you ask of others?

I'll ask you again, why is carbon-14 found in dinosaurs bones if they went extinct 65 million years ago ?

Wrong,try again.

Address specifically his claims.

Don't give me this wealth of verifiable science and then not provide any. That way we can open up the discussion to your arguments.
That's so silly. You do nothing but post goofy videos and expect me to "refute" them?

Here silly girl. How come C-14 is still found in dinosaur bones if they went extinct 65 million years ago ?

C-14 Dating

Do you understand nothing of that dating methodology?

Your question is remarkable in how naive it makes you appear.

False.

I'll ask you again, why is carbon-14 found in dinosaurs bones if they went extinct 65 million years ago ?
Your ignorance derives from your insistence that the bibles are literally true. You close yourself off from any further study of the biological and nature sciences.

Don't expect others to embrace your ignorance.

C-14 Dating

Do you understand nothing of that dating methodology?

Your question is remarkable in how naive it makes you appear.

You have no idea what I am asking do you ?

False.

Your ignorance derives from your insistence that the bibles are literally true. You close yourself off from any further study of the biological and nature sciences.

Like I said before,you don't know what c-14 is do you ? You don't understand c-14 only lasts so long, definitely not 65 million years.

Now do you get the problem ?

Like I said before,you don't know what c-14 is do you ? You don't understand c-14 only lasts so long, definitely not 65 million years.

Do you understand that C-14 is not the only method of dating?

It's not just ken ham, your side is baffled by many of these findings creationist are not baffled by these findings they predicted this in their model because of the global flood.
Who, specifically is baffled by "many of these findings". What findings?

How whale grave yards are being found where they are. Did you not read the articles I posted they were not from creationist,these articles were from people of science that see things the way you do.

Hollie read??? :lol::lol::badgrin::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin:

They ridicule out of ignorance.

Good thing to know our tax dollars are hard at work so that Hawly can use her disability check to sit home eating bon bons and harass Christians on the internet all day.

Good thing to know our tax dollars are hard at work so that Hawly can use her disability check to sit home eating bon bons and harass Christians on the internet all day.

Shouldn't you be out thumping people with your bibles?

Let me point out your ignorance. The question was not that you could not use c - 14 dating on 65 million year old dinosaurs supposedly. My question was why is carbon 14 found in 65 million year old dinosaurs when carbon 14 won't last that long. In other words dinosaurs could not have went extinct 65 million years ago because there would be no carbon 14 still found in their bones. You are really making yourself look foolish..

Let me point out your ignorance. The question was not that you could not use c - 14 dating on 65 million year old dinosaurs supposedly. My question was why is carbon 14 found in 65 million year old dinosaurs when carbon 14 won't last that long. In other words dinosaurs could not have went extinct 65 million years ago because there would be no carbon 14 still found in their bones. You are really making yourself look foolish..
Once again, your lack of any training in science leaves you at the mercy of the hacks at the ICR for your false claims.

My suspicion is that you're getting information about carbon 14 dating methods from your creation ministries. You don't supply ant specifics relative to your claim above so its difficult to respond to that nonsensical claim.

Once again, your lack of any training in science leaves you at the mercy of the hacks at the ICR for your false claims.

My suspicion is that you're getting information about carbon 14 dating methods from your creation ministries. You don't supply ant specifics relative to your claim above so its difficult to respond to that nonsensical claim.
you really can't be this ignorant. I provided you a link from a pro evolution site. If you knew anything at all we discussed blood cells found in dinosaurs as well. I see your chemistry background is weak as well. You are ,ignorance on display.

you really can't be this ignorant. I provided you a link from a pro evolution site. If you knew anything at all we discussed blood cells found in dinosaurs as well. I see your chemistry background is weak as well. You are ,ignorance on display.
You actually are this ignorant. The site makes no claim to being "evilutionist". That is your characterization and as usual, reflects your need to define the study of earth history in derogatory terms because that history conflicts with a 6,000 year old earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back